Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Start by marking “A Passionate Magic” as Want to Read:
A Passionate Magic
Enlarge cover
Rate this book
Clear rating
Open Preview

A Passionate Magic

3.73  ·  Rating Details ·  33 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Atop a seaside cliff at the edge of the windswept moors of Cornwall stood the forbidding castle that Lady Emma would now call home. Sent as an offering of peace between two feuding families, the raven-haired beauty was prepared to perform her wifely duties. But when she first lifted her gaze to the turquoise eyes of her lord, she sensed that he was the man she had seen in ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 368 pages
Published May 28th 2001 by Love Spell (first published 2001)
More Details... edit details

Friend Reviews

To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.

Reader Q&A

To ask other readers questions about A Passionate Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Passionate Magic

This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Add this book to your favorite list »

Community Reviews

(showing 1-30)
filter  |  sort: default (?)  |  Rating Details
Lover of Romance
When the King decrees that there must be a marriage to join two battling clans that have been at war for years with each other. Emma volunteers herself, even though its her younger sister who is only 8 and very sickly is the one that is agreed upon to marry Dain, who is well known for his battle prowess and fierceness. So her father reluctantly agrees, and so she goes to marry Dain of Penruan. When she first meets Dain, all he wants is to keep her secluded and out of the way, but Emma is having ...more
Greentea
PaperNovel

It was alright considering it has a less attractive cover. The story has a mysterious elements of both the heroine and hero's parents and magic. I'm not saying Harry Potter-esque magic but Merlin type of magic since it's in medieval times. The story is about 80% lover's quarrel and romance between the lovers and the remaining 20% is about the mystery and magic that mostly appeared towards the end.

Emma of Wroxley was a proxy bride to Dain. She was given as an exchange for her young, sic
...more
Heather
Feb 12, 2014 Heather rated it liked it
Basic romance novel- nothing fancy or special.
Miranda Honfleur
Miranda Honfleur rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2016
Sarah
Sarah rated it it was ok
Jan 22, 2013
Bernadette
Bernadette rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2014
Kegan
Kegan rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2012
Bonnie
Bonnie rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2016
Evie
Evie rated it liked it
Jun 18, 2013
Tammy
Tammy rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2010
Tanya Dibble
Tanya Dibble rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2016
Barbara ★
Barbara ★ rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2009
Ashleigh Campbell
Ashleigh Campbell rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2015
Melinda
Melinda rated it liked it
May 01, 2010
Mannu Malhotra
Mannu Malhotra rated it liked it
Dec 19, 2014
Sec2000
Sec2000 rated it it was ok
Nov 10, 2013
Jen
Jen rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2011
Kristen
Kristen rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2011
Heidi
Heidi rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2015
Joy
Joy rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2013
Carla
Carla rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2010
Deana Shinall
Deana Shinall rated it it was ok
May 07, 2013
Amber Garvin
Amber Garvin rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2013
Elena Lopez
Elena Lopez rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2013
Angie Gehrke
Angie Gehrke rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2016
Kelley
Kelley rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2016
Allison
Allison rated it liked it
Jun 28, 2012
Kesha
Kesha rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2012
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2014
Rosemarie
Rosemarie rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2008
« previous 1 next »
There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Be the first to start one »

Share This Book