Start by marking “The Perfect Handmade Bag: Recycle and Reuse to Make 35 Beautiful Totes, Purses, and More (Paperback)” as Want to Read:

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Published (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Handmade Bag, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Handmade Bag

Mandi
I browsed through this while at JoAnn Fabrics one day and WOW! It has so many cute ideas! I can't wait to get my own copy!
Janine
Really good for beginners and some interesting ideas for recycling. Instructions are easy to follow and finished products are good.
Emily
There are some cute bags in here. Nothing hugely revolutionary, but cute. Bags I was interested in include the folk art wool bage, page 45; fold up shopper, page 66; Beanie hat purse, page 101 (my favorite!); and the mini bucket bag page 108.
Chris
Some nice simple ideas and a good starting point covering different bag shapes. The projects shown are all made from recycled materials, so she gives the materials list in terms of length by width of fabric needed rather than yardage.
Janelle
Some gorgeous bags in this book, might just make a few - or 10 :)
Mckinley
I want to make some of these. But I already have sooo many bags!
Kelly
Interesting book, good ideas
Eva North
Eva North marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Ibrahim LoGos
Ibrahim LoGos marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Smriti
Smriti marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Ale Paulin
Ale Paulin marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Ian
Ian marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Sharon
Sharon added it
Nov 03, 2013
San
San marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2013
Sue
Sue added it
Jul 20, 2013
Scandinavian Needlecraft: 35 Step-By-Step Projects to Create the Scandinavian Home Christmas Crafting in No Time: 50 Step-By-Step Projects and Inspirational Ideas Decorating with Papercraft: 25 Fresh and Eco-Friendly Projects for the Home Papercrafting in No Time: 50 Inspirational Projects Crafted from Paper (In No Time (Cico Books)) My First Art Activity Book: 35 Fun and Easy Art Projects for Children Ages 7 Years + (Cico Kidz)