The Incredible Hulk vs Superman

The Incredible Hulk vs Superman (The Incredible Hulk)

3.27 of 5 stars 3.27  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Published December 30th 2001 by DC Comics

To ask other readers questions about The Incredible Hulk vs Superman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Incredible Hulk vs Superman

Devero
Una storia interessante, un confronto tra Hulk e Superman come sono stati concepiti e inizialmente trattati negli anni 60. Nel senso che le caratterizzazioni, i poteri, il modo in cui l'incontro-scontro tra Hulk e Superman, tra Bruce Banner e clark Kent, tra Lois Lane e Betty Banner sono prepotentemente calati nello spirito di quell'epoca. Disegni decisamente gradevoli.
Paul Griggs
An intriguing mix of Golden age characters in a modern day setting. The strongest characters of two companies collide... What does happen when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? This doesn't quite answer it, but big blue vs bug green is worth some of your time.
Momina Masood
This is the first comic book I have read, and I liked it. Well, to be more honest, if it wasn't for the last few pages, I wouldn't have liked it the way I eventually did. I really, really have some great sympathies going on with Bruce Banner (I kinda love that guy), and his tragedy just pierces deep. Apart from that, I still don't like it how they give The Hulk so many lame dialogues (he's not supposed to talk much, people!), and I still maintain that Superman is lame and his 'disguise' is stupi...more
Paul
A really fun comic pitting the "original" Superman against the "original" Hulk, and they actually manage to make it work despite the different looks of the characters.

There is a bit of confusion in thestory when it switches from "present" time to the flashback confrontation, but over-all a good ol smash-em-up story.

The art and colors are absolutely fantastic!
Ralph L.
Ralph L. marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Brent
Brent marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Delano Ebanks
Delano Ebanks marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Tony Petry
Tony Petry marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Insung
Insung marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Junior Santiago
Junior Santiago marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
Mario Casanova
Mario Casanova marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Jose Almando
Jose Almando marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Joe Nikac
Joe Nikac marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2013
David Ponder
David Ponder marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2013
Charlene Lim
Charlene Lim marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2013
Patrick
Patrick marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
Sidney Reeves
Sidney Reeves marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Roger Stern is an American comic book author and novelist.
More about Roger Stern...
The Death and Life of Superman Doctor Strange, Doctor Doom: Triumph and Torment Spider-Man: The Gauntlet Book 4 - Juggernaut Justice League of America Superman: The Never-Ending Battle X-Men: Phoenix Rising