Start by marking “Naruto Vol. 46: Kepulangan Naruto!!” as Want to Read:
Naruto Vol. 46: Kepulangan Naruto!!

Naruto Vol. 46: Kepulangan Naruto!! (Naruto #46)

4.46  ·  Rating Details  ·  3,652 Ratings  ·  67 Reviews
Akibat serangan enam Pain, Konoha berubah jadi medan perang! Saat Naruto tak ada, seluruh Shinobi desa menghadang mereka. Namun, korban terus berjatuhan karena kemampuan musuh yang belum diketahui. Kakashi yang kehabisan cakra, akhirnya berhadapan dengan Tendo!!
Published October 2009 by PT Elex Media Komputindo (first published May 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto Vol. 46, please sign up.

Jimmy Zheng Nope Kakashi die in the final fight with the ten tail beast and Madara Uchiha

Brad
Aug 08, 2015 Brad rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, fantasy
This volume is easily one of my favorites in the series. Naruto, having mastered Sage mode, takes on Pain, who singlehandedly brought down the entire village. It brought shivers to my spine and I felt all the awe of all the villagers as they see this old fuck-up surpass everyone including the legendary ero-senin.

I know greater shit happens later in the series, but at this point in time, Naruto has become truly awesome, and it affects me as only a true underdog story can.

Brilliant.
Aja: The Narcoleptic Ninja
Yep... just when I thought it was safe to go in the water. BOOM. Lets make sure to kill off the OTHER favorite character. Thanks, I really needed to feel myself die again. It actually took a good friend of mine spoiling what happened to get me reading again after this.
Soul
Jul 05, 2011 Soul rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011
I must say it is and it will forever be(fingers crossed) my favorite Manga novel read.

the way Masashi Kishimoto described the characters is just awesome, you get to see them growing up, becoming responsible... powerful...

and it is not just characters,

The plot itself is so much bigger... u simply can't get enough of it. and add to that,

u get more than just entertainment, you learn...
what is
responsibility,
respect,
kindness,
friendship...

so it is not just a manga it is a way of living... The sprite
Tiana
Jun 10, 2010 Tiana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ir-8th-grade
Naruto, Vol. 46, by Masashi Kishimoto, is about a boy named Naruto who is a shinobi. While he is off training, a rouge ninja named Pein is trying to get everyone that has a jinjurikan (special beasts held within only certain ninjas) to destory the world and create a new world with peace. He looks for Naruto in the village, and destroys the village. Naruto hears the news and comes back from his training to fight for his village, and revenge for Pein killing Naruto's sensei. Naruto's internal conf ...more
Jenny
May 16, 2009 Jenny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
[Ch. 423-432:]

I am still refusing to believe that Kakashi died, until the manga explicitly says so. But it was still so sweet how he thought of Obito and Rin before/if he died. I wonder whatever happened to Rin?

---

In this volume, you get into the villagers' perspective and you slowly start to realize that Naruto is someone to trust and he is someone who's life IS worth saving and caring about.

---

Pein ends up destroying the whole village, which is a tragedy, but Naruto finally arrives! It's real
Mary
Dec 31, 2015 Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Did that just happen?! OMG
London
Jun 22, 2014 London rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-comics
I normally don't write reviews for books this late into a manga series but this one warranted one.

Naruto hasn't really captured my interest the way other manga series have in the past. I've been reading it on and off since I started reading manga about two years ago, and the first books were really good. I was really into it until Shippuden started coming out, and then I dropped off. The artwork got cheaper, and I became disillusioned with the characters, especially Sasuke. He was my favorite c
Ryanbirmingham
This long ongoing series of this book is called naruto.naruto is a kid who grows up in the hidden leaf village and has the nine tails fox sealed in him because of an incident that happened in the leaf village when he was just born.during this part in naruto he is training with grandpa toad in a place called mount myoboku so he can defeat pain.pain is one of the leaders of the akatsuki.the akatsuki is a group of ninja who hunt down jinchuriki and naruto is one of them jinchuriki are ninja who hav ...more
Kong Xiong
Nov 06, 2015 Kong Xiong rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kathleen
Aug 17, 2015 Kathleen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Kakashi, Choji, and Choji's father try to take down one of Pain's bodies. Tsunade is using her power to heal the villagers but Danzo doesn't want the black ops/the Foundation to assist her because he wants to be hokage. Kakashi and Choji's father are hurt in battle (Choji thinks his father is dead and goes to report to Tsunade Pain's abilities in the body they fought). Kakashi dies and is reunited with his father.

Naruto must find another way to go into sage mode if he cannot bind the toads to h
Carmine
Aug 08, 2015 Carmine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finalmente si assiste alla rivelazione del leggendario Pain.
L'antagonista, protagonista assoluto del volume, mette in ginocchio il villaggio della foglia, regalando ai lettori del manga il piacere di vedere all'opera il rinnegan.
In tutto questo marasma spicca Kakashi Hatake, costretto per disperazione a chiamare in causa l'occhio degli Dei per l'ultima volta.
Il volume si propone, senza difficoltà, come uno dei più tesi e avvincenti dell'intera saga.
La presenza di personalità potenti come Narut
Joe
Dec 02, 2009 Joe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Purely amazing, it just doesn't get any better than this.
Taruia
Oct 26, 2014 Taruia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
There is an awful lot of back story coming up over the next few volumes. The pain ninja (yeah, they should probably be called the Akatsuki but I can never work out how to spell Akatsuki and can't be bothered to check the manga to see if I am correct) have infiltrated a fairly basic security system into Konoha (in fact it was a very similar security system that Ichigo in Bleach got through, but at any rate ... ). But after the village is flattened, guess who should come to save the day with his p ...more
Ashley
Jun 29, 2013 Ashley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cabral Jeter
Mar 23, 2013 Cabral Jeter rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Genre: Manga
Tags: 6 pains, Naruto Uzumaki, Sage Naruto, Ninja of the Hidden leaf
Lexile: No Lexile

Book: Naruto Volume 46

Book Review and Plot Summary:
This book is a part of the Naruto series. This book was a great addition to the Naruto series. Naruto Volume 46 is a about a boy named Naruto who is training with a great martial artist master that is teaching him how to achieve the sage mode to defeat the six pains. The six pains are being controlled by the Akatsuki, the main antagonist in Naruto.
Florencia
No sé qué puntuación ponerle a este tomo... es demasiado doloroso. Demasiados sacrificios, la muerte de mi personaje favorito. HE LLORADO DEMASIADO, DUELE MUCHO. EN CUANTO TERMINE DE LLORAR LE PONDRÉ UNA PUNTUACIÓN.
Trevor Smith
Aug 28, 2015 Trevor Smith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Probably one of best volumes yet with the defeat of the pains and Naruto mastering his new jutsu. There's a lot of happiness spread throughout this volume and that is why it's a must read. Would Recommend!
Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi Pup)
Sep 21, 2015 Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi Pup) rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Anime-planet.com
This traumatic volume starts at Chapter 423: The Deva Path's Power.
Konoha, the village hidden in the Leaves, is under attack from the 6 Pein's. We enter with Choza, Choji, and Kakashi fighting the original 2nd Pein. Kakashi's chidori was thwarted by another Pein, and effectively pinned under some rubble. I have to admit what happened next kept me from reading the series for almost a whole year.
Meanwhile Naruto is still training on Toad Mountain. Tsunade scrambles to keep the ninja alive across
Clayton Do
Sep 02, 2014 Clayton Do rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like this manga, because it has action and fighting into it. It also has some ninjuistu and kongfu into to it. This book is amazing and also its series are the best.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Stuff is happening and it gets pretty tense for the characters. The fight scenes are good. Liking this story arc so far. Good volume.
Jussi
May 16, 2015 Jussi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm rating the series in a clump – see the last book (Vol. 72) for review.
Rain Senju
Dec 02, 2015 Rain Senju rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My heart stopped for a second!
kim song ng
Jul 25, 2015 kim song ng rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
NOW THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
Madeleine Harred
Desi Ariyanis
Sep 14, 2014 Desi Ariyanis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kakashiii huaaaaa
Anoshah Mir
Mar 02, 2014 Anoshah Mir rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
cool
New Naruto Next Gen RP 1 1 Sep 28, 2015 07:18PM
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 33 (Bleach, #33)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)