Start by marking “Leave the Office Earlier” as Want to Read:
Leave the Office Earlier

Leave the Office Earlier

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Long hours. Juggling family and work. Deadlines. High stress levels. Today's professionals are feeling more overworked and overwhelmed than ever before. Yet you CAN get more done than you ever thoughtpossible-and still get home to your real life sooner. Laura Stack, "The Productivity Pro,"(R) shows you how.
"Leave the Office Earlier" explores theten key factors that improv
Published May 4th 2004 by Broadway Books (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Leave the Office Earlier, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leave the Office Earlier

Have you just ever started a book. Then two weeks have past and you still have no desire to pick back up that book. I think that at the time I was looking for solutions, but realized that I really don't need a whole book about it. I already had the tools to do it myself.
Shermel
I've picked this book up numerous time during my trips to the library. There are many tips that has helped my productivity. You can't just read it and take it back. This is a work-thru book that takes time. So, it better to buy a copy and keep it next to your desk at the office.
Sharon
Local Denver author touts herself as the "productivity pro" and breaks down efficiency strategies under the "productive" model. This book is easily digestible since you can simply reference areas of interest and/or greatest challenges.
Lenore
The first of three books by this author that I read. As such, this was the most useful. (The others reiterated many of the same points.)
Jana
Boring, obvious, and annoying. Should have been a long magazine article not a 300 page book.
Tim Chase
Not bad as productivity books go. Well tied together. Not much new that I learned.
Diana
Jul 27, 2008 Diana rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Mandy
It changed my life - I swear!
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Isela Contreras
Isela Contreras marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Jodie
Jodie marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Melanie Kramme
Melanie Kramme marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Karin Mcavoy
Karin Mcavoy marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Evilgrapefruit
Evilgrapefruit marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
thisismebelinda
thisismebelinda marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Ada
Ada is currently reading it
Oct 02, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Laura Stack, MBA, CSP, is a personal productivity expert, author, and professional speaker who helps busy workers Leave the Office Earlier with Maximum Results in Minimum Time. She is the president of The Productivity Pro, Inc., a time management training firm specializing in productivity improvement in high-stress organizations. Since 1992, Laura has presented keynotes and seminars on improving o ...more
More about Laura Stack...
What To Do When There's Too Much To Do: Reduce Tasks, Increase Results, and Save 90 a Minutes Day Find More Time: How to Get Things Done at Home, Organize Your Life, and Feel Great about It The Exhaustion Cure: Up Your Energy from Low to Go in 21 Days Super Competent: The Six Keys to Perform at Your Productive Best Execution IS the Strategy: How Leaders Achieve Maximum Results in Minimum Time