Start by marking “Leave the Office Earlier” as Want to Read:
Leave the Office Earlier

Leave the Office Earlier

3.62  ·  Rating Details  ·  76 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Long hours. Juggling family and work. Deadlines. High stress levels. Today's professionals are feeling more overworked and overwhelmed than ever before. Yet you CAN get more done than you ever thoughtpossible-and still get home to your real life sooner. Laura Stack, "The Productivity Pro,"(R) shows you how.
"Leave the Office Earlier" explores theten key factors that improv
Published May 4th 2004 by Broadway Books (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Leave the Office Earlier, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leave the Office Earlier

Douglas Lord
Oct 22, 2015 Douglas Lord rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"The problem isn't time shortage," notes Stack, a productivity improvement consultant, "it's time usage." Presented here are 100 splendid tips for personal productivity in the workplace, threaded among similar topics (e.g., order, preparation) without repetition. For example, use a visual signal (a hat or armband) to broadcast to coworkers that you are backed up/on deadline but are still available in an emergency. Worker bees will heartily appreciate these palatably presented tactics, which will ...more
Mynette
Great Productivity Quotient Checklist at the beginning of the book. Lets you take a peek at your productivity sinkers.
Dec 19, 2011 Laura rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: can-t-finish
Have you just ever started a book. Then two weeks have past and you still have no desire to pick back up that book. I think that at the time I was looking for solutions, but realized that I really don't need a whole book about it. I already had the tools to do it myself.
Shermel
Apr 12, 2010 Shermel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: free_bus
I've picked this book up numerous time during my trips to the library. There are many tips that has helped my productivity. You can't just read it and take it back. This is a work-thru book that takes time. So, it better to buy a copy and keep it next to your desk at the office.
Sharon
Jan 12, 2011 Sharon rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Local Denver author touts herself as the "productivity pro" and breaks down efficiency strategies under the "productive" model. This book is easily digestible since you can simply reference areas of interest and/or greatest challenges.
Lenore
Feb 02, 2009 Lenore rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hc-library
The first of three books by this author that I read. As such, this was the most useful. (The others reiterated many of the same points.)
Jana
Aug 24, 2011 Jana rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Boring, obvious, and annoying. Should have been a long magazine article not a 300 page book.
Tim Chase
May 22, 2009 Tim Chase rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: productivity, fpl
Not bad as productivity books go. Well tied together. Not much new that I learned.
Diana
Jul 27, 2008 Diana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Mandy
It changed my life - I swear!
Ras Salassie
Ras Salassie marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Liz Cramer
Liz Cramer rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2016
Cristelle
Cristelle marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2016
Gia Marie
Gia Marie marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
Elizabeth Hills
Elizabeth Hills marked it as to-read
May 14, 2016
Mel Johnson
Mel Johnson marked it as to-read
May 12, 2016
SeyedMahdi Hosseini
SeyedMahdi Hosseini marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
Emilie
Emilie marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2016
Hossam Mohamed
Hossam Mohamed rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2016
Arif Rachman
Arif Rachman marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Jim
Jim rated it it was ok
Mar 05, 2016
Lisa Butler-Del Rio
Lisa Butler-Del Rio rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2016
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Skye
Skye marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2016
Liz
Liz rated it it was ok
Dec 03, 2015
A Hull
A Hull rated it it was ok
Nov 28, 2015
Catherine Lentine
Catherine Lentine rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2015
Alexis R Delgado
Alexis R Delgado rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Laura Stack, MBA, CSP, is a personal productivity expert, author, and professional speaker who helps busy workers Leave the Office Earlier with Maximum Results in Minimum Time. She is the president of The Productivity Pro, Inc., a time management training firm specializing in productivity improvement in high-stress organizations. Since 1992, Laura has presented keynotes and seminars on improving o ...more
More about Laura Stack...