Start by marking “From Friends to Forever” as Want to Read:
From Friends to Forever

From Friends to Forever (Guys and Daughters #4)

3.72  ·  Rating Details  ·  53 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Tony Vaccaro had been part of Lili Szabo's life since she was a lovesick teenager with a major-league crush. Now the high school athlete was a widowed single dad with a trio of energetic little girls relying on him--and no time for romance.
Little Lili had grown up Fourteen years ago, she was like a cute kid sister. Now she had the potential to be so much more. But a shock
Published August 1st 2009 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about From Friends to Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From Friends to Forever

Holly
Jul 30, 2009 Holly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Although the writing was just as stellar as always, I wasn't as impressed with the characters. Something about the hero seemed..off. I think he was just "too" perfect. Which I suppose isn't always a bad thing. I was also annoyed with what the dead wife did.

Still, it was an emotional read and I enjoyed it, just not quite as much as I have some of her previous novels.
Michelle
Jul 31, 2012 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the book, but the editing was lousy, I found more spelling errors than I cared to. more than 15 at least. it was written how people naturally speak also, which was very hard to read through. story line was great. the love scenes a little too graphic for me though.
Susannah Carleton
3 1/2 stars. A lovely, heart-tugging story of love and loss and families, and two friends who haven't seen each other for years whose friendship blossoms into love.
Fatima McKindra
Feb 19, 2015 Fatima McKindra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: h-h-with-kids
I REALLY loved this story. So it was the kind of sappy sweet tale that you get from a Harlequin serial but really it was good in spite of that. Great characters, super awesome interaction between the hero and heroine, fully fleshed out child characters all wrapped up into a tale about learning to live with grief and finding love despite the challenges presented. Awesome story. Great read.
Nancy Anderson
Mar 18, 2016 Nancy Anderson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One sign of a good book is whether I would want to reread it. Well this is a reread and fabulous. Both main characters are so well-drawn with clear communication and motivation and well-rounded personalities.
The secondary characters are interesting and terrific too. I thoroughly enjoyed this and recommend it.
Steph Dinning
So boring with such boring characters that I couldn't care less about,couldn't even finish it!
Laura's Book Addiction
Amazing read.
KIRTI ASTHANA
KIRTI ASTHANA rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2016
Ruth Lafler
Ruth Lafler rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2016
Carola
Carola rated it liked it
Apr 10, 2016
Tia
Tia rated it liked it
May 21, 2016
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
Ritz
Ritz marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
Catherine Gallagher
Catherine Gallagher rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2016
Leslie R.
Leslie R. marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Joanne
Joanne added it
Aug 22, 2016
Izabela
Izabela rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2015
shms
shms marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Sonja
Sonja rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2015
Lena Styles
Lena Styles rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2015
Ash
Ash added it
Jun 20, 2015
Malu Fernández
Malu Fernández marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Rodrigo
Rodrigo rated it liked it
May 15, 2015
Randi Walter
Randi Walter marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Seul
Seul rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2015
Stephenie
Stephenie marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Angerica Leny
Angerica Leny marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Joy
Joy rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
As the mother of five sons, now grown, Karen loves to write about real people dealing with the drama (and humor) of everyday life. Over the past fifteen years, Karen has written nearly 50 books for Harlequin/Silhouette and Red Dress Ink, and three of her Special Edition titles (A Mother's Wish (2009) Welcome Home, Cowboy (2011) and A Gift for All Seasons (2013) have won the RITA award, the romance ...more
More about Karen Templeton...

Guys and Daughters (4 books)
  • Dear Santa (Guys And Daughters, #1)
  • Yours, Mine... or Ours? (Guys And Daughters, #2)
  • Baby, I'm Yours (Guys And Daughters, #3)