Start by marking “I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening!: Over 150 Ridiculously Easy Recipes for the Super Busy” as Want to Read:

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  104 ratings  ·  11 reviews
From the New York Times Bestselling author of The Biggest Loser cookbooks: amazingly simple, super-speedy, and decadent recipes that taste sinful but are 100 percent guilt-free

Devin Alexander lives by the motto that "twenty minutes in the kitchen can save you 3 hours on the treadmill!" The chef and author of The Biggest Loser Cookbook has maintained a weight loss of fifty-
Published March 9th 2010 by Clarkson Potter (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening!

Shannon Hairr
I'm a picky eater and it had a lot of things I wanted to try. The recipes use things I normally have on hand. I don't have to go to a special store to find the ingredients!
Betsy
Wonderful recipes full of flavor! Easy to prepare and very healthy. Once again, this was checked out of the library, but I am breaking down and buying my own copy! Too good to pass up. So far I've made the Cumin Lime Black Beans and there are several that I can't wait to try.

Yet another great cookbook by Devin Alexander.
Sandi
Just a run of the mill cookbook that really doesn't have much in the way of recipes, it's more like put this dip in this yogurt and stir kind of a thing.

A few recipes sounded tempting, but not a book for the collection or those who can think outside of the box (or grocery bag) without anyone telling them how.

Lisa
This book delivers on its promise of providing easy recipes. I haven't tried any yet, so I can't vouch for the results, but I did find several I intend to try. Many of the recipes involve "novelty" food items, though, that proponents of "clean" eating (like me) may prefer to avoid.
Amy
There are lots of great recipes in this book; many of which I cannot believe are not fattening ... I copied quite a few for myself.

While there are some color photographs scattered throughout, this book would have been spectacular if each recipe had an accompanying photograph!
Monique
Want simple and easy low fat recipes? This is your book. Great ideas with most recipes from fridge to plate in 30 minutes or less. Certainly adding these to my growing Dinners Done menu list.
Nancy
Lots of interesting sounding recipes -- but after trying several, found that they're just not as tasty as I'd have liked.
Michelle
Very meat-heavy. Might try a few side-dishes. Will need to "up" everything for family use.
Beth
Some really good recipes - I can't wait to try them!
Gina
May 16, 2010 Gina marked it as to-read
Reserve again from Bucks library.
Denise
Good pictures
Haleigh Messerly
Haleigh Messerly marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Amy Jurewicz
Amy Jurewicz marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Pati
Pati is currently reading it
Dec 13, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Lobna Mohamed
Lobna Mohamed marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Jon
Jon added it
Nov 13, 2014
Maria Griel
Maria Griel marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Christopher Maxwell
Christopher Maxwell marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Georgia
Georgia marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
WolfeVII
WolfeVII marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
ANGELA JACKSON
ANGELA JACKSON marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Michaela
Michaela marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Renae
Renae marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Nennys
Nennys added it
Oct 21, 2014
  • The Master Your Metabolism Cookbook
  • The Dumpling: A Seasonal Guide
  • Glorious One-Pot Meals: A Revolutionary New Quick and Healthy Approach to Dutch-Oven Cooking
  • Now Eat This!: 150 of America's Favorite Comfort Foods, All Under 350 Calories
  • 1,001 Low-Carb Recipes: Hundreds of Delicious Recipes from Dinner to Dessert That Let You Live Your Low-Carb Lifestyle and Never Look Back
  • Hungry Girl 1-2-3: The Easiest, Most Delicious, Guilt-Free Recipes on the Planet
  • Bobby Flay's Throwdown!: More Than 100 Recipes from Food Network's Ultimate Cooking Challenge
  • Patti Labelle's Lite Cuisine
  • Great Food, All Day Long: Cook Splendidly, Eat Smart
  • Cook Yourself Thin: Skinny Meals You Can Make in Minutes
  • BabyCakes Covers the Classics: Gluten-Free Vegan Recipes from Donuts to Snickerdoodles
  • Lidia Cooks from the Heart of Italy: A Feast of 175 Regional Recipes
  • 101 Foods That Could Save Your Life
  • Lucid Food: Cooking for an Eco-Conscious Life
  • Rachael Ray's Look + Cook
  • Get Cooking: 150 Simple Recipes to Get You Started in the Kitchen
  • The Laurel's Kitchen Bread Book: A Guide to Whole-Grain Breadmaking
  • The Sriracha Cookbook: 50 "Rooster Sauce" Recipes that Pack a Punch
The Biggest Loser Cookbook: More Than 125 Healthy, Delicious Recipes Adapted from NBC's Hit Show The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook : Budget-Friendly Meals Your Whole Family Will Love The Most Decadent Diet Ever!: The cookbook that reveals the secrets to cooking your favorites in a healthier way The Biggest Loser Quick & Easy Cookbook: Simply Delicious Low-calorie Recipes to Make in a Snap Fast Food Fix: 75+ Amazing Recipe Makeovers of Your Fast Food Restaurant Favorites