I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening!: Over 150 Ridiculously Easy Recipes for the Super Busy

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  101 ratings  ·  11 reviews
From the New York Times Bestselling author of The Biggest Loser cookbooks: amazingly simple, super-speedy, and decadent recipes that taste sinful but are 100 percent guilt-free

Devin Alexander lives by the motto that "twenty minutes in the kitchen can save you 3 hours on the treadmill!" The chef and author of The Biggest Loser Cookbook has maintained a weight loss of fifty-...more
Published March 9th 2010 by Clarkson Potter (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening!

Shannon Hairr
I'm a picky eater and it had a lot of things I wanted to try. The recipes use things I normally have on hand. I don't have to go to a special store to find the ingredients!
Betsy
Wonderful recipes full of flavor! Easy to prepare and very healthy. Once again, this was checked out of the library, but I am breaking down and buying my own copy! Too good to pass up. So far I've made the Cumin Lime Black Beans and there are several that I can't wait to try.

Yet another great cookbook by Devin Alexander.
Sandi
Just a run of the mill cookbook that really doesn't have much in the way of recipes, it's more like put this dip in this yogurt and stir kind of a thing.

A few recipes sounded tempting, but not a book for the collection or those who can think outside of the box (or grocery bag) without anyone telling them how.

Lisa
This book delivers on its promise of providing easy recipes. I haven't tried any yet, so I can't vouch for the results, but I did find several I intend to try. Many of the recipes involve "novelty" food items, though, that proponents of "clean" eating (like me) may prefer to avoid.
Amy
There are lots of great recipes in this book; many of which I cannot believe are not fattening ... I copied quite a few for myself.

While there are some color photographs scattered throughout, this book would have been spectacular if each recipe had an accompanying photograph!
Monique
Want simple and easy low fat recipes? This is your book. Great ideas with most recipes from fridge to plate in 30 minutes or less. Certainly adding these to my growing Dinners Done menu list.
Nancy
Lots of interesting sounding recipes -- but after trying several, found that they're just not as tasty as I'd have liked.
Michelle
Very meat-heavy. Might try a few side-dishes. Will need to "up" everything for family use.
Beth
Some really good recipes - I can't wait to try them!
Gina
May 16, 2010 Gina marked it as to-read
Reserve again from Bucks library.
Denise
Claire
Claire added it
Aug 05, 2014
Patty R.
Patty R. marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Dipak
Dipak marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
The Biggest Loser Cookbook: More Than 125 Healthy, Delicious Recipes Adapted from NBC's Hit Show The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook : Budget-Friendly Meals Your Whole Family Will Love The Most Decadent Diet Ever!: The cookbook that reveals the secrets to cooking your favorites in a healthier way Fast Food Fix: 75+ Amazing Recipe Makeovers of Your Fast Food Restaurant Favorites The Biggest Loser Quick & Easy Cookbook: Simply Delicious Low-calorie Recipes to Make in a Snap