Start by marking “I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening!: Over 150 Ridiculously Easy Recipes for the Super Busy” as Want to Read:

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  13 reviews
From the New York Times Bestselling author of The Biggest Loser cookbooks: amazingly simple, super-speedy, and decadent recipes that taste sinful but are 100 percent guilt-free

Devin Alexander lives by the motto that "twenty minutes in the kitchen can save you 3 hours on the treadmill!" The chef and author of The Biggest Loser Cookbook has maintained a weight loss of fifty-
Published March 9th 2010 by Clarkson Potter (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening!

Valentin Mihov
Amazon.com Review

Featured Recipe: Chicken Breasts with Goat Cheese and Fire-Roasted Tomatoes

This dish is exceptionally easy to make and worth every second. That said, there is one thing to note: Be careful when checking the chicken for doneness. The tomatoes will likely drip into the chicken. If you cut into the chicken or poke it with a fork to test for doneness, be sure it’s not the liquid from the tomatoes making the chicken look pink even if it’s not.

Ingredients

4 (4-ounce) trimmed bo
Ashley
Feb 26, 2015 Ashley rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: food
After losing 15 lbs in exactly 3 months by eating healthy, I can officially say this is my new motto: "Twenty minutes in the kitchen can save you 3 hours on the treadmill!"

I knew going in there probably wasn't going to be too many recipes I could use. I'm unable to eat any processed carbs, wheat, etc. as well as dairy (on top of being a picky eater haha!), therefore I skimmed over a lot of the recipes. I did find 4 that I'm really excited to try out!

There were some recipes that were very simpl
Shannon Hairr
I'm a picky eater and it had a lot of things I wanted to try. The recipes use things I normally have on hand. I don't have to go to a special store to find the ingredients!
Betsy
Wonderful recipes full of flavor! Easy to prepare and very healthy. Once again, this was checked out of the library, but I am breaking down and buying my own copy! Too good to pass up. So far I've made the Cumin Lime Black Beans and there are several that I can't wait to try.

Yet another great cookbook by Devin Alexander.
Sandi
Just a run of the mill cookbook that really doesn't have much in the way of recipes, it's more like put this dip in this yogurt and stir kind of a thing.

A few recipes sounded tempting, but not a book for the collection or those who can think outside of the box (or grocery bag) without anyone telling them how.

Lisa
This book delivers on its promise of providing easy recipes. I haven't tried any yet, so I can't vouch for the results, but I did find several I intend to try. Many of the recipes involve "novelty" food items, though, that proponents of "clean" eating (like me) may prefer to avoid.
Amy
There are lots of great recipes in this book; many of which I cannot believe are not fattening ... I copied quite a few for myself.

While there are some color photographs scattered throughout, this book would have been spectacular if each recipe had an accompanying photograph!
Monique
Want simple and easy low fat recipes? This is your book. Great ideas with most recipes from fridge to plate in 30 minutes or less. Certainly adding these to my growing Dinners Done menu list.
Nancy
Lots of interesting sounding recipes -- but after trying several, found that they're just not as tasty as I'd have liked.
Michelle
Very meat-heavy. Might try a few side-dishes. Will need to "up" everything for family use.
Beth
Some really good recipes - I can't wait to try them!
Gina
May 16, 2010 Gina marked it as to-read
Reserve again from Bucks library.
Denise
Good pictures
virgil holloway
virgil holloway marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Mr. LateToNovels
Mr. LateToNovels marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
cathleen m. reed
cathleen m. reed marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Sara Glover
Sara Glover marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Lisa Noon
Lisa Noon marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Smitha
Smitha marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Annie Erbacher
Annie Erbacher marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Helen Gutierrez
Helen Gutierrez marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Sterni Sternchen
Sterni Sternchen marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Neill
Neill marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
  • The Master Your Metabolism Cookbook
  • Glorious One-Pot Meals: A Revolutionary New Quick and Healthy Approach to Dutch-Oven Cooking
  • Hungry Girl 1-2-3: The Easiest, Most Delicious, Guilt-Free Recipes on the Planet
  • Cook Yourself Thin: Skinny Meals You Can Make in Minutes
  • Patti Labelle's Lite Cuisine
  • The Dumpling: A Seasonal Guide
  • 101 Foods That Could Save Your Life
  • 1,001 Low-Carb Recipes: Hundreds of Delicious Recipes from Dinner to Dessert That Let You Live Your Low-Carb Lifestyle and Never Look Back
  • Great Food, All Day Long: Cook Splendidly, Eat Smart
  • Now Eat This!: 150 of America's Favorite Comfort Foods, All Under 350 Calories
  • Top Secret Recipes--Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits, & Shakes: Creating Cool Kitchen Clones of America's Favorite Brand-Name Drinks
  • The 10 Things You Need to Eat: And More Than 100 Easy and Delicious Ways to Prepare Them
  • Lucid Food: Cooking for an Eco-Conscious Life
  • Get Cooking: 150 Simple Recipes to Get You Started in the Kitchen
  • Bobby Flay's Throwdown!: More Than 100 Recipes from Food Network's Ultimate Cooking Challenge
  • BabyCakes Covers the Classics: Gluten-Free Vegan Recipes from Donuts to Snickerdoodles
  • Quick & Easy Chinese: 70 Everyday Recipes
  • Rachael Ray's Look + Cook
The Biggest Loser Cookbook: More Than 125 Healthy, Delicious Recipes Adapted from NBC's Hit Show The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook : Budget-Friendly Meals Your Whole Family Will Love The Most Decadent Diet Ever!: The cookbook that reveals the secrets to cooking your favorites in a healthier way The Biggest Loser Quick & Easy Cookbook: Simply Delicious Low-calorie Recipes to Make in a Snap Fast Food Fix: 75+ Amazing Recipe Makeovers of Your Fast Food Restaurant Favorites