Ink in the Blood

Ink in the Blood

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Prequel to Bond Betrayed
Izzy has lived between two worlds her entire life—one filled with magic and darkness, the other populated by mundane humans. She was born into the magical world of the Community. But sexy, forbidden DEA agent Jacob belongs to the other. He has no idea her world even exists.
But that doesn’t mean he hasn’t noticed her. They’ve worked together for the...more
ebook
Published by Lyrical Press, Inc. (first published January 13th 2010)

Aubrie Dionne
Ink in the Blood by Chandra Ryan

Isabella has special abilities to change her appearance, but she’s going to need more than her magic to confront her past demons. After a stint in rehab, she’s back on the streets working for the DEA to find local drug sellers. She’s willing to face her past in order to seek revenge on her half brother who’s caused havoc in her life. What she doesn’t expect is falling in love with the human assigned to her brother’s case. Now she has to keep him alive while resist...more
Snarky Mom
(Originally published on SnarkyMomReads)

"INK IN THE BLOOD" is a quick story - 67 pages - priced at $5.60. (I bet you know what's coming now - my rant about the INSANE pricing - because really - over $5 for a 67 page read? Are you kidding me?) I tried to justify it to myself that since I won a copy of "Bond Betrayed" it was like reducing the price. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. (We all know my OCD-ish mantra. MUST. READ. IN. ORDER.)

Izzy is the daughter of the magic Community's version o...more
Sonya Clark
I wanted this one to be longer. Izzy - Isabella - is a type of shapeshifter entity I've never read about before and wouldn't mind reading more about. It's primarily a romance with an interesting plot about Izzy working with authorities to bring down her drug-dealing half-brother. I hope Chandra writes more set in this world because I found it really intriguing.
Alyssa Breck
Alyssa Breck marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Susan A.
Susan A. marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Sarinity
Sarinity marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Cathy Jackson
Cathy Jackson marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Tanya
Tanya marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
Diana Cristina
Diana Cristina marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Mala
Mala marked it as to-read
Mala
Mala marked it as to-read
Jocelyn Dex
Jocelyn Dex marked it as to-read
Perspehone
Perspehone marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2013
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2013
Mariah
Mariah marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2013
Ellen
Ellen marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2012
R *is for Relentless*
R *is for Relentless* marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2012
Mart
Mart marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2012
Tamara
Tamara marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2012
Jen
Jen added it
Sep 05, 2011
Holly Nessling
Holly Nessling marked it as to-read
May 15, 2011
Adele
Adele marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2010
Goodreads Librari...: New cover 5 23 Jan 22, 2014 02:52PM
Dragonborne Ravenborne Ulterior Motives (Universal Defiance, #1) Extreme Circumstances (Universal Defiance, #3) Bond Betrayed