Start by marking “Occam's Razor: The Application of a Principle to Political Economy, to the Conditions of Progress, to Socialism, to Politics” as Want to Read:

it was ok 2.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger ...more
Published October 1st 2008 by Kessinger Publishing (first published 1890)

To ask other readers questions about Occam's Razor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Occam's Razor

Alyce Rocco
Having heard about Occams Razor, checked this book out of the library. It was tedious reading. Although I was interested in the subject, I most likely did not finish all the chapters.
John
John marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2012
Kris Camelio
Kris Camelio marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015