Quickie Makes the Team

Quickie Makes the Team

4.56 of 5 stars 4.56  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  6 reviews

Book Details: Format: Hardcover Publication Date: 11/1/2008 Pages: 32
Published November 15th 2008 by Dcb 80 Enterprises (first published 2008)

PacaLipstick Gramma
I'm a little bit prejudice.

Donald Driver is my favorite Green Bay Packer, and I love the Green and Gold!

This is a delightful book about never giving up. Donald's personal story is one of tenacity and I am sure this book is from personal experience. He and his wife are generous supporters of their community, willing to put their hearts into the things that they love.

I loved this book, knowing the story behind Donald Driver.

If you would like to know more about Donald Driver, visit his website: htt...more
Alicia Smith
my five year old received this book and slept with it inhis bed for a year. he loves this book and when he feels down about somethung he is struggling wuth i refer back to the book and he bucks up
Crystal
If we were not living in Packer country, I might not like this as much. It is a feel good book about going for your dreams. My students will like that it is by Donald Driver.
Sarah W
This is a 'be anything you can be' sort of story of a boy people thought was too small to play football. Packer fans will enjoy that this book is by Donald Driver.
Vivian Clarke
It's a great book to show you can do anything! It doesn't matter if your small or tall if you want it go for it!
Amy
Quickie wanted to play football and with the help of a friend he achieved his dream and proved he could.
Brandi
Brandi marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
Gry
Gry added it
Oct 24, 2013
Christian Delos santos
Christian Delos santos is currently reading it
Oct 13, 2013
Christi Johnson
Christi Johnson marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2013
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2013
Kassidy
Kassidy is currently reading it
Apr 21, 2013
Kassidy
Kassidy marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2012
Gen Hove
Gen Hove marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2011
Driven: From Homeless to Hero, My Journeys On and Off Lambeau Field Quickie Goes to the Big Game Quickie Handles a Loss