Valley of Shadows (The Lakeview Series, #5)

Valley of Shadows (The Lakeview Series #5)

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  83 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Working deep undercover was dangerous. Mercenary turned DEA agent Hawke Morran found out just how dangerous when his cover was suddenly blown. His life hung in the balance--until a mysterious woman saved him from certain death.

Hawke was a lone wolf--used to bringing down the bad guys by himself. "Without" a partner. Yet now he and Miranda Shelton were running for their liv...more
ebook, Love Inspired Suspense #61, 256 pages
Published July 1st 2007 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense

Judie Dooley
This book was very interesting and a quick read. The story of 2 strangers who come together unexpectadly and their trials of trying to keep each other alive in the face of drug lords.It The story takes them from Va to Yhailand and back.good story line .
Melstitcher
This was a great book! I couldn't put it down once I started it.
Rachel
I absolutely LOVED this book. Seriously, I did not want it to end. It was completely up to parr with full length novels and one of the best Love Inspired Suspense books I've read. Maybe that had something to do with the fact that I could totally picture Hawke as a Russell Crowe alla "Proof of Life" type of man (just with longer hair). *insert grin here*
The characters were very well developed. Miranda represented the everywoman. She reacted how, I think, a lot of women would react in um... lets...more
KJ
I was pleasantly surprised by this book. The story drops the reader right into a fast moving and suspense-filled journey. From the moment the heroine Miranda prevents the murder of a complete stranger (the hero Hawke Morran), and he in turn escapes with her in tow, we are treated to an action packed ride that begins in Virginia and quickly heads to Thailand. In the meantime, Hawke is accused of murder and Miranda is now pegged as his accomplice.

Racing against the clock and the bad guys, Hawke an...more
Karen
Miranda saves Hawke at the funeral parlor while saying goodbye to her nephew Justin. He must take her with him to save her. Lots of action and adventure in Thailand follow them as they try to clear their names.
Valerie
I've read this book before and it is always a captivating read! The suspense/romance was excellent, inviting me to come along for the ride... A well-written book that I highly recommend!
Jessica
One of my all time favorites of hers....you know it's a good book when you read it over and over again and it's just as good as the first time.....
Desiree
This one was actually a really interesting suspense book, especially considering it was just a short read. I really liked it.
Kristin
One of my all time favorite books. I could read it over and over agin
Amy
loved this simple romance suspense
Lonnie
Intense thriller...loved it!
Alycia
Alycia added it
Jul 21, 2014
Megan 'ross' charlton
Megan 'ross' charlton marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Melody Phillips
Melody Phillips marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Lena Gerber
Lena Gerber marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Heather
Heather is currently reading it
Mar 22, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Ashli S
Ashli S marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Safe by the Marshal's Side (Witness Protection) Running Blind (Heroes for Hire, #3) Undercover Bodyguard (Heroes for Hire, #6) Tracking Justice (Texas K-9 Unit, #1) Fugitive (Heroes for Hire, #8)