Start by marking “Reparation in Blood (Partnership in Blood, #4)” as Want to Read:
Reparation in Blood (Partnership in Blood, #4)

Reparation in Blood (Partnership in Blood #4)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  157 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Partnership in Blood Volume 4

The war is at a fever pitch with both sides stretched to the limit, when the dark wizards score a shocking victory and capture Orlando St. Clair. Haggard with worry and grief at the separation from his lover, Alain fears that even if they find Orlando, the vampire's heart and mind may be far too broken to save.

Knowing the Alliance teeters on th
Published October 30th 2009 by Dreamspinner Press (first published October 20th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Reparation in Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reparation in Blood

Bareback by Chris OwenFaith & Fidelity by Tere MichaelsKeeping Promise Rock by Amy LaneCut & Run by Abigail RouxThe Curtis Reincarnation by Zathyn Priest
Best Gay Tear Jerker with a Happy Ending
279th out of 401 books — 682 voters
Bound by Blood by Jourdan LaneInterview with the Vampire by Anne RiceNotturno by Z.A. MaxfieldDeceptions by Jourdan LaneSacrifice by Jourdan Lane
Best Gay Vampires
187th out of 360 books — 501 voters

More lists with this book...

❧Gwen❤❦
More Magic~I Loved It!

I really, really, like this series~

BUT...

WTF that Epilogue...I should have skipped it.

3.75 Stars~

Trix
I thought this series was a solid 4 star one. I fell in love with the characters, their unique individuality, their strengths and weaknesses. I was fascinated by their differences and how fate and life brought them together.

The author showed a lot of inventiveness with this book. Each character well developed and blending in naturally with the rest of the story as well as cast. The story flowing so easily from one event to the other. And the wide variety of supernatural things occurring along th
Mary
Amanda
A very long, angsty ending to the Partnership in Blood saga. I enjoyed the story. However, I really wished I would have stopped reading at the final chapter. The epilogue almost ruined it for me. Unfortunately, I can't explain why without giving away the ending.
Wren
Also includes m/f.
Katy
Feb 04, 2013 Katy rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of well-plotted vampire books w/ good characters
Recommended to Katy by: Ariel Tachna
Shelves: ebook
Please note: I originally read this series in November 2011. I'm updating the formatting and adding the disclosure that the author provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

My Synopsis: With Orlando still in the hands of the dark wizards, Alain desperately searches for his partner. The rest of the Milice wizards are fighting off the dark wizards,w ho have set themselves to wreaking havoc all over Paris and the surrounding areas. Meanwhile, two dark wizards – Eric, who
Chris Jeffreys
In Reparations in Blood, the author is finally able to cull through the extraneous crap that plagued the earlier books in this series, and focus on the key characters. There is no doubt that the key characters in this series of novels are Alain (a wizard) and Orlando (a vampire). In the background of a magical war, we learn of the love affair between these two characters. For one thousand pages over the course of four novels, the author develops this relationship -- the entire focus of the relat ...more
Min
The Partnership in Blood series had a lot of cheese, a ton of clichés, and quite a few lengthy sex scenes among all of the many characters and their respective partners (across all sexual preferences: m/m, m/f, and f/f), but surprisingly I somewhat enjoyed it all (which was why I bothered to read all four books). I did come to appreciate the many characters and their respective flaws and good characteristics, and a part of me wanted to look past the eyerolls and problem-solving coincidences to s ...more
Lee
The final book in Ms. Tachna's Partnership in Blood series, Reparation in Blood, concludes the Parisian saga that pitted good wizard against black magic wizard, that gave birth to the vampire/wizard partnership, that threw unsuspecting lovers together - some fighting it all the way, but mostly it taught us enough French that we too can walk the streets of Paris and ride the Metro with confidence.

Aside from the issues that I've had with the hetero and lesbian sex in the series, I think that Ms.

Cindy (eclecticfirefly)
What can I say?

I loved the first 3 books in this series. Well written, fabulous and complex story, characters with depth that continue to grow from book to book. This one is the best of the bunch.

While the focus of the book is still on Alain and Orlando - the author fleshes out several of the other duos. As in real life, the good guys aren't all good, and the bad guys aren't always all bad. She handles the sexual interactions between M/M, F/F, and M/F very well. Most of the partners are M/M, bu
Joleen
Oct 21, 2014 Joleen marked it as bmn  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, series, vampires
50% off at DSP, 10-21-14
Jaime
Not a huge surprise I loved this book. Ariel always yanks me right in and refuses to let me go until I get to the end. This has only whetted my appetite for the next book in the series.

She's done a superb job of wrapping up the war and it's aftermath in Reparation. I had a hard time putting this book down. I was especially struck by the way she dealt with the immortality of her vamps and the inevitable pain caused by falling in love with a mortal. Nicely done.
Trisha
I usually do not write a review but I just finished this series and want to let you know what a wonderful story line Ariel has done with the Partnership of Blood books. For those of you who have not read this series I suggest you give it a whirl! I fell in love with Orlando and Alain as well as all the other pairs that came together. This is an amazing love story all the way, make sure you have tissues with you for the ending, absolutely beautiful!
Romance
This is truly one story divided into four books so I'll review the series. It's lengthy, rally lengthy, but I read them over a weekend I was so lost in the story. The many characters held my attention and so did the action. The ending of book four was beautifully done and made the series. I feel satisfied which is rare at the end of a series, but what happened with Adele?
Witchmag's Boekenplank
Serehtt
Lots of action. Not quite as many m/f and f/f scenes as the previous books (though there were some). Excellent ending to the series. And the epilogue was perfect! I can't say nything else without giving it all away, but I think it was the perfect ending.
Don Bradshaw
With the war ended and few ddark wizards remaining, the partners find themselves reluctant to break the blood bond between them. Most partners find themselves in love with the partner that they were reluctant to bond with. The series was a fun, light read.
T.T. Kove
Alex Hahn
I don't know if the epilogue made the book better or worse because it made me cry. lol. It was memorable though.
Keri123179
Jan 14, 2013 Keri123179 added it
Recommends it for: anyone
Shelves: loved-it
Original review written on first book in series
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Morgan  Skye
Morgan Skye marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Kelly H. (Maybedog) marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Sal
Sal added it
Oct 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Reclamation (Dominion, #2)
  • Dance in the Dark (Dance with the Devil, #2)
  • Enslaved By Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #10)
  • A Different Breed
  • Lords of Kellesborne (The Draegan Lords, #2)
  • Tainted Blood (Tainted, #1)
  • Tainted (Channeling Morpheus, #4)
  • All Souls Pass
  • Heart in Hand (Warder #3)
  • My Heart is Within You (Triquetra, #1)
  • Sacrifice (Soul Mates, #3)
  • Immortality is the Suck (Adam & Peter, #1)
  • Enduring Instincts (Instincts, #2)
  • Moonlight (Pact Arcanum, #3)
Ariel Tachna lives outside of Houston with her husband, her daughter and son, and their cat. Before moving there, she traveled all over the world, having fallen in love with both France, where she found her husband, and India, where she dreams of retiring some day. She’s bilingual with snippets of four other languages to her credit, and is as in love with languages as she is with writing.

Visit Ari
More about Ariel Tachna...
Inherit the Sky (Lang Downs, #1) Her Two Dads Alliance In Blood (Partnership in Blood, #1) Chase the Stars (Lang Downs, #2) The Inventor's Companion