Start by marking “The Perfect Creation (Creations #1)” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Creation (Creations #1)

The Perfect Creation (Creations #1)

Science can create many things, but only a troublemaking Mardu can introduce Erin to the wonders of love. Rafe of Mardu has a problem. He's sent to baby-sit his troublesome older brother, and in the process finds himself kidnapped by a woman too perfect to be real, with the strength of an inhumanly powerful being. To make matters worse, he's mistaken for his old alter-ego, ...more
Published June 2nd 2008 by Total E-Bound

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Creation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Creation

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Oct 03, 2012 ♆ BookAddict ✒ La Crimson Femme rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Sci-fi Kinky lover
Ms. Harte does it again. This series hooked me in and kept me up a couple of nights. Erin is a genetic freak creation. She's designed in a lab and experimented on. She is created to be a perfect warrior plus a sexy as hell submissive sex slave to boot. What is not to like about Erin?

Rafe certainly falls for Erin when she knocks him unconscious and kidnaps him. It's rather hilarious how the big bad guy thought he could take the little sex kitten so easily only to be flatted onto his ass.

The world
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
Jun 30, 2012 Rachel- Goodbye Borders rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2012
I liked it, but not enough to read the rest of the series. If this was novel length, I think it could have been better- more character development. I also prefer the MCs to know each other first (at least a little) before they have sex (and of course the BEST they've ever had. Well, just Rafe, because Erin was a virgin. Sigh.)
The formatting left a lot to be desired- one line then space, two lines then space, etc. It was distracting.
Kelly
Aug 24, 2011 Kelly rated it really liked it
And my string of good sexy sci-fi books continues. You can't ask for much more out of life than that. Seriously.

I've read several books by Marie Harte at this point and I've been continually impressed with both her world building and her characters. Erin and Rafe are both strong characters who fight for the things they believe in and do what needs to be done to get themselves out of sticky situations. I liked that Erin had submissive tendencies bred into her but she was learning to suppress them
Helen Jessica Mays
Sep 05, 2016 Helen Jessica Mays rated it really liked it
It was a good book. She was carrying him around like a doll :) She was so strong. I liked this book really. There wasn't much angst between characters despite the premise of blurb, I liked that.
(view spoiler)
AE
Sep 10, 2015 AE rated it did not like it
Seriously?

This started off okay, but then it became creepy! And... like, Rafe found out information and used that against her. Super manipulative creepyness.

UGH.

I need to go and wash myself.

Cindy
Oct 09, 2010 Cindy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
Excellent read, futuristic setting.

If you're looking for this in a print edition - it was released as Creations: Vol 1 - containing The Perfect Creation and Creating Chemistry.

The second volume, Creations: Vol 2 contains Creation's Control and Caging the Beast.

In my opinion, these are incorrectly ordered. I'm sure they were packaged that way because Creation's Control and Caging the Beast are both male/male love stories.

These stories are very tightly linked. Correct reading order should be:
The
Akaria Gale
Apr 23, 2011 Akaria Gale rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
I ended up enjoying this a lot more than expected. Rafe and Erin were likable and believable. The story moved along at a good pace. The alien world was interesting. I wish Harte had gone into more detail about the world but in a novella every word counts.

This is a quick, sweet, sexy read and the other books in the series look just as good. Harte's got a menage story coming up and boy am I a sucker for good menage.
Lyndsey
I thought this was an intersting short story with lots of intensity and passion. Erin, a creation, has escaped from Blue Rim (her prison) and is on a mission to destroy her makers. Along the way she meets Rafe, a undercover peace officer, who later becomes her mate and helps her to find a new path in life. While they had a few bumps a long the way both characters were able to adjust and fall in love. Happy Reading!
Mzpastrychef
May 11, 2011 Mzpastrychef rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very Good Story.. Everyone has a different ability.. Lots of Hot Romance!
Jane (PS)
Aug 22, 2011 Jane (PS) rated it liked it

Good read - bit of light-hearted sci-fi fun.
Demiry Lipford
Jul 04, 2011 Demiry Lipford rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!! Couldn't put the book down!!
Beth
Beth added it
Sep 22, 2016
Desa
Desa marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2016
MK
MK rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2016
Tasha Green
Tasha Green rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2016
fishgill
fishgill rated it did not like it
Aug 05, 2016
Tonyaprice
Tonyaprice rated it it was ok
Jul 27, 2016
Briseis
Briseis rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2016
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
Lillium
Lillium rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2016
Amy Pereira
Amy Pereira rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2016
Violet
Violet marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Sarah added it
Jun 26, 2016
Krystal
Krystal rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2016
Kathy Heare Watts
Kathy Heare Watts marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2016
A
A marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2016
  • Lucien and Serenity
  • Escaped (Running In Fear, #1)
  • Belle Starr
  • Hara's Legacy (Resonance Mates, #1)
  • The Last Celtic Witch (Celtic Witch, #1)
  • Coin Operated (Dirty Laundry, #1)
  • Landing in Love (Born to Fly, #1)
  • Daughters of Terra (The Ta'e'sha Chronicles, #1)
  • A Deadly Game (A Nick Fallon Investigation, #1)
  • Just One Bite: Volume One (Just One Bite, #1)
  • Acting Naughty (Action, #1)
  • Zeraac's Miracle (Fallon Mates, #2)
  • Shifting Snows (Phases, #12)
  • Unlacing the Innocent Miss (Regency Silk & Scandal, #6)
  • Ghostly Awakening
  • Lionheart (StarQuest, #1)
  • Lone Star Trouble
  • Bride Reborn (Star Brides, #2)
Caffeine addict, boy referee, and romance aficionado, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Marie Harte has over 100 books published with more constantly on the way. She’s a confessed bibliophile and devotee of action movies. Whether hiking in Central Oregon, biking around town, or hanging at the local tea shop, she’s constantly plotting to give everyone a happily ever after. Visit http: ...more
More about Marie Harte...

Creations (4 books)
  • Creation's Control (Creations #2)
  • Creating Chemistry (Creations #3)
  • Caging the Beast (Creations #4)