Start by marking “The Perfect Creation (Creations, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Creation (Creations, #1)

The Perfect Creation (Creations #1)

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  189 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Science can create many things, but only a troublemaking Mardu can introduce Erin to the wonders of love. Rafe of Mardu has a problem. He's sent to baby-sit his troublesome older brother, and in the process finds himself kidnapped by a woman too perfect to be real, with the strength of an inhumanly powerful being. To make matters worse, he's mistaken for his old alter-ego, ...more
Published June 2nd 2008 by Total E-Bound

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Creation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Creation

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Ms. Harte does it again. This series hooked me in and kept me up a couple of nights. Erin is a genetic freak creation. She's designed in a lab and experimented on. She is created to be a perfect warrior plus a sexy as hell submissive sex slave to boot. What is not to like about Erin?

Rafe certainly falls for Erin when she knocks him unconscious and kidnaps him. It's rather hilarious how the big bad guy thought he could take the little sex kitten so easily only to be flatted onto his ass.

The world
Kelly
And my string of good sexy sci-fi books continues. You can't ask for much more out of life than that. Seriously.

I've read several books by Marie Harte at this point and I've been continually impressed with both her world building and her characters. Erin and Rafe are both strong characters who fight for the things they believe in and do what needs to be done to get themselves out of sticky situations. I liked that Erin had submissive tendencies bred into her but she was learning to suppress them
Cindy
Oct 09, 2010 Cindy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: ebook
Excellent read, futuristic setting.

If you're looking for this in a print edition - it was released as Creations: Vol 1 - containing The Perfect Creation and Creating Chemistry.

The second volume, Creations: Vol 2 contains Creation's Control and Caging the Beast.

In my opinion, these are incorrectly ordered. I'm sure they were packaged that way because Creation's Control and Caging the Beast are both male/male love stories.

These stories are very tightly linked. Correct reading order should be:
The
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
I liked it, but not enough to read the rest of the series. If this was novel length, I think it could have been better- more character development. I also prefer the MCs to know each other first (at least a little) before they have sex (and of course the BEST they've ever had. Well, just Rafe, because Erin was a virgin. Sigh.)
The formatting left a lot to be desired- one line then space, two lines then space, etc. It was distracting.
Akaria Gale
I ended up enjoying this a lot more than expected. Rafe and Erin were likable and believable. The story moved along at a good pace. The alien world was interesting. I wish Harte had gone into more detail about the world but in a novella every word counts.

This is a quick, sweet, sexy read and the other books in the series look just as good. Harte's got a menage story coming up and boy am I a sucker for good menage.
Lyndsey
I thought this was an intersting short story with lots of intensity and passion. Erin, a creation, has escaped from Blue Rim (her prison) and is on a mission to destroy her makers. Along the way she meets Rafe, a undercover peace officer, who later becomes her mate and helps her to find a new path in life. While they had a few bumps a long the way both characters were able to adjust and fall in love. Happy Reading!
Mzpastrychef
Very Good Story.. Everyone has a different ability.. Lots of Hot Romance!
Jane (PS)

Good read - bit of light-hearted sci-fi fun.
Demiry Lipford
Loved it!!!! Couldn't put the book down!!
Robyn
Robyn marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
V
V added it
Jul 04, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Milena
Milena marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Megan Lynn
Megan Lynn marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Lacy
Lacy marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Ariel
Ariel marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
  • Lucien and Serenity
  • Hara's Legacy (Resonance Mates, #1)
  • Escaped (Running In Fear, #1)
  • The Last Celtic Witch (Celtic Witch, #1)
  • Landing in Love (Born to Fly, #1)
  • Zeraac's Miracle (Fallon Mates, #2)
  • Belle Starr
  • Daughters of Terra (The Ta'e'sha Chronicles, #1)
  • Acting Naughty (Action, #1)
  • Coin Operated (Dirty Laundry, #1)
  • Just One Bite: Volume One (Just One Bite, #1)
  • Lionheart (StarQuest, #1)
  • Bride Reborn (Star Brides, #2)
  • The Rivals (Settler's Mine, #1)
  • Ghostly Awakening
  • The Breaker's Concubine
  • Enemy Overnight (Aliens Overnight, #2)
  • Victorious Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #1)
Marie Harte is an avid reader who loves all things paranormal and futuristic. Reading romances since she was twelve, she fell in love with romance and happy endings and knew writing was her calling. Years later after the Marine Corps, Information Technology, and 60 hour work weeks, her dream has finally come true.

Marie lives in Oregon with her family and is constantly reading and writing.
More about Marie Harte...

Creations (4 books)
  • Creation's Control (Creations, #2)
  • Creating Chemistry (Creations, #3)
  • Caging the Beast (Creations, #4)
Rachel's Totem (Cougar Falls, #1) Enjoying the Show (Wicked Warrens, #1) The Troublemaker Next Door (The McCauley Brothers, #1) How to Handle a Heartbreaker (The McCauley Brothers, #2) Roane (Circe's Recruits, #1)