Ningaloo Nights (Going Down Under)

Ningaloo Nights (Go-get-'em Women #4)

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  16 reviews
New York cop Sherry Abandonato cashes in her savings and dashes to Ningaloo in remote northwest Western Australia to find her sister who disappeared ten days ago. The only one with the skill to guide her to Derremawan is Mason Hayward, once an official guide with a reputation for getting people out of trouble, but now the town’s bad man.

In a searing afternoon of unexpected...more
Published October 9th 2009 by Ellora's Cave (first published 2009)

Rachel T
As posted at THE READING CAFE 04 Aug 13

3.5 out for 5 for this reader folks!

Ningaloo Nights by Tracey Cooper-Posey is a short erotic, with BDSM elements story set in Australians outback where the heat comes from more than just the scorching sun.

Sherry Abandonato is a New York cop that decides to fly to Australia after her sister goes missing. After speaking with the locals she decides to seek out a tour guide (who just so happens to have a no nonsense mentality and the sex appeal to go with it ....more
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Sherry is a tough as nails New York city cop. Her instincts from law enforcement and her duty as a sister will not let her not investigate her sister’s disappearance. Sherry is smart enough to know that Australia could eat her alive. She knows the trek ahead is dangerous so she seeks the best guide there is to take her on the journey of following her sisters footsteps.

Ningaloo has the best guide money can buy. The price is steep and most refuse to suffer his crass arrogance. Mason figured out ho...more
Margreet Asselbergs

My rating: 2.5 of 5 ⭐

When Sherry Abandonato pulls up to what looks to be no more than a shack, outside of Ningaloo in a barren and almost unpopulated area of Australia, she feels like a fish out of water. Since finding out her sister disappeared from here just ten days ago, she has taken a leave of absence from her work as a New York cop, cashed in as much money as she could get together and hopped a plane. All efforts to locate her sister by local authori...more
Veronica Hardy
Overall: ★★★★☆

Tracy Cooper-Posey begins the book in the heat of Australia on the hottest month of the year. With the hottest man in Ningaloo, buck naked and baring it all.
This tawdry tail follows the actions of a New York Cop as she searches the outback for the body of her lost sister. But it is dangerous and she needs a guide. Only Mason Hayward can help. But what she isn't expecting is how handsome and sexy this rugged Aussie is. This is a good read if you want something quick and easy to get...more
Snarky Mom
(This was originally published on SnarkyMomReads, where I wrote an unbiased review after receiving a copy from the publisher.)

It's hot in summer in Ningaloo... and not just from the weather! "NINGALOO NIGHTS" is an erotic romance written by Tracy Cooper-Posey, and is 92 pages of HEAT! This erotic novella has elements of BDSM - submission, bondage, anal play/sex, toy play and 3 days & nights of sexual "contact". ( You've been warned.) Oh, and it also has a story. [snicker]

Sherry's sister &...more
Kaylyn
Ningaloo Nights is an extremely hot and sexy quick read. I love reading about a man with an Australian accent and Mason didn’t disappoint.

Sherry is a New York City cop who has came to find the body of her sister. She knows Pepper isn’t alive but she still wants to have the closure. She was sent to the “asshole” of the town because he was the only one who could do the job. I was a little upset that she took their opinions of him to heart but eventually she realized the whole town was wrong about....more
Deelylah Mullin
Ningaloo Nights was my first foray into Tracy Cooper-Posey’s Go Get ‘em Women collection, but not my first journey into the page-scorching erotic romance that I’ve come to know and love from this talented author. With a heat index of 5 out of 5 (seriously, I was blushing IN PUBLIC while reading this one!), be sure the air conditioning is working, and the ice bin is full!

Amazon says this to-the-point novella is around 92 pages. When I was reading a PDF e-arc, at around the 85% mark, the story end...more
Wminbc
What a fun vacation read!

Kelly
Holy crumb. This was one hot book. And I'm not just talking about the blazing Australian sun, either. Mason and Sherry practically sizzle from the first moment they meet (when she gets an eyeful of hot man-flesh, might I add) and the intensity doesn't lighten up until the book ends.

I *felt* for Mason. His pain runs deep and he hides it behind a gruff, off-putting personality. When he tells Sherry that she needs to drop her shields and let him in, I don't know if he knew what he was bargaining fo...more
Bibliolatry Me
I saw this quick read on NetGalley and I thought it would be good for a vacation read. I love travel stories when I myself am travelling. So New York (where my sister was visiting) to Australia (when my cousin moved this month) was a no brainer request for me! I loved Mason or Hayward as Sherry called him. He was the typically dominant, straight talking Aussie that many of us North Americans perceive men from down under to be like. I loved the line when he told her that he would be “the driver”....more
CassandraG
What a great steamy read, even if it is a bit too short.

When a New York cop goes to Australia to find her missing sister and her boyfriend, she finds much more than she bargained for in an Austrailian guide she wants to help her. He's kind of like the town piranha(a good looking one, but a piranha non the less), but he knows how to get the job done and in more ways than one.

Sherry and Mason were a great couple and even though they just met, under interesting circumstances, to say the least,they...more
Nichole ~Bookaholic~
This was a very good and very hot read. Sherry is a NYC cop who comes to Ningaloo in search of her sister who disappeared 10 days earlier, Mason is the only one who has he skills to get her there and back. They both have their walls up to keep others out but are almost instantly attracted to each other. Mason agrees to take her if she agrees to go on his terms and conditions....

TCP is a newer author for me but so far I have found that I have really liked everything I have read and look forward t...more
Jewel
This novella is HOT HOT HOT! It didn't hurt that in my head I heard half the dialog with an Australian accent. I really did enjoy the story, though. Mason is still punishing himself over the death of his wife and Sherry is a New York cop in Australia looking for her sister. They help each other find closure and forgiveness so they can move on. During that journey, there is hot D/s sex in the Australian outback. Delicious.
Shawnie Nicole
I loved this short read..
REVIEW COMING SOON
Traci (Mad Hatter Reads)
My rating 3.5 out of 5

My review to come
Heather
2.5 Stars - Short Story
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Sandi
Sandi added it
May 01, 2014
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
dksport03
dksport03 marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Tamera McIntosh
Tamera McIntosh marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
April Dykes
April Dykes marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Wendy-VWFOhMy!
Wendy-VWFOhMy! marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2013
Tracy Cooper-Posey is an Amazon #1 Best Selling Author. She writes erotic vampire romances, hot romantic suspense, paranormal and urban fantasy romances. She has published over 40 novels since 1999, been nominated for 5 CAPAs including Favourite Author, and won the Emma Darcy Award.

She turned to indie publishing in 2011. Her indie titles have been nominated three times for Book Of The Year. She h...more
More about Tracy Cooper-Posey...
Blood Knot (Blood Stone, #1) Bannockburn Binding (Beloved Bloody Time, #1) Blood Stone (The Blood Stone, #2) Dead Again Byzantine Heartbreak (Beloved Bloody Time, #2)