Start by marking “Proud Revenge, Passionate Wedlock” as Want to Read:
Proud Revenge, Passionate Wedlock

Proud Revenge, Passionate Wedlock

3.08 of 5 stars 3.08  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Wedlock -- for revenge or pleasure?

Untamable conquistador blood runs fiercly through Miguel Gutierrez's veins. He's conquered the business world to make billions, built his luxury hacienda -- he owns all he can see... But the one thing he can't buy is his wife's love.

Miguel is a proud and passionate man. He has vowed to honour Allegra to his dying day. But now that promise
Published October 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents Extra (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Proud Revenge, Passionate Wedlock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Proud Revenge, Passionate Wedlock

Booklover
thadine
Tia
This book was based on lies and a horrible tragedy that has consequences for everyone involved. If you want to read a harlequin dealing with high emotions and loss, this is the book for you to read. I was amazed that a loss of a child would destroy a family due to lies and the death of the hero and heroines daughter but it had. The book goes through the motions with them and eventually find out that they have both been played.
Erinaceina
Tedious. Unfortunately, the author didn't make me feel the seething angst which is my main reason for reading M&B/Harlequins. Nor was it ever made clear, as far as I could see, that Miguel realised she hadn't cheated on him.

There are too many mistakes that I would have expected an editor to pick up, for example, 'I am not the type man who talks about his conquests with his wife' rather than 'type OF man'. Also, 'amanate' for 'amante'. But I could have lived with them if I'd actually cared wh
Baseballmom
WOW!!! d:)

WOW!!! d:)

I have circled this title for quite awhile, both intrigued by the reviews but put off by the reviews. Fully prepared to kick myself, I took the plunge. Wow, I wish I would have read it sooner! Warning... this isn't a light and fluffly read, It deals with tough subject matter such as the death of a child, the inability to conceive and SUPPOSED infidelity, (NO ONE CHEATED)! Additionally the MIL and uncle lied about key events. Here's the deal.... The h is crushed because her ba
This may be the last of my Harlequin reviews for awhile, unless I decide to make another trip a local library that stocks these (not the library closest to me). I think I saved the best for last. After 6 months away, Allegra Vandhorn returns to the Yucatan to get closure on the events that ruined her marriage to billionaire Miguel Gutierrez. However Miguel has something else in mind when his English rose returns - vengeance. He's still angry at her sudden departure and tells her the only way he' ...more
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 23, 2014
Juniebgood
Juniebgood marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
L
L added it
Jul 03, 2014
Gul
Gul marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Feronica
Feronica marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Gigi staub
Gigi staub marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
200022
Janette's dream of being published came true in 2006 when Kensington Publishing acquired her first western historical romance, One Real Cowboy. Since then she's written five more western historical romances, and emotionally intense novels for Harlequin Presents.

Now the award winning author is expanding her career into hybrid publishing and will see the release of her first indie romantic suspense
More about Janette Kenny...
The Illegitimate Tycoon (Bad Blood, #6) One Real Cowboy Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby In a Cowboy's Arms A Cowboy Christmas (The Lost Sons Trilogy, #1)