Start by marking “Slave to the Blood” as Want to Read:
Slave to the Blood

Slave to the Blood

Jareth needs to find a new bodyguard and food source, as his last one came to an untimely end during a failed assassination attempt. Mayhem Inc. comes highly recommended, and what Jareth finds there is something better than he ever thought he’d get. From the moment Jareth is introduced to Liron, mutual attraction ignites, but can Liron be able to feed all of Jareth's needs ...more
Published October 2009 by Torquere Press

To ask other readers questions about Slave to the Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slave to the Blood

❂ Endless
Jun 13, 2013 ❂ Endless rated it liked it
Shelves: erotic-m-m
It started out great, had some really nice elements of world building and character traits with interesting paranormal/sci-fi twists. But then after the one and only sex scene it just...ends.

This book really feels like an unfinished, work-in-progress novel/novella. Things just got interesting before the author decided to axe it. And, no this is not the case of me as a reader wanting more, it's just...incomplete...! :-/

Needless to say I am not a happy bunny when something with such beautiful pote
Ayanna
May 12, 2013 Ayanna rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed, meh
I'm sad this turned out to be PWP. It was like there was hints of a plot, but then it dropped off into SEX, GLORIOUS SEX (nom nom nom).
Sapphera
Feb 04, 2014 Sapphera rated it liked it
This book had potential, it was thorough in creating and showing off the characters, (although it felt like I was missing some of the background such as another book that I hadn't read, one based on the Prince and his lover, (view spoiler)) In this sense it felt like a spin off, one that looked quite good to ...more
Carole
Oct 26, 2009 Carole rated it really liked it
I quite enjoyed this sexy story. I kept feeling like I was reading the second book in a series, but this is actually a stand-alone. Later, I discovered that there are earlier stories in this world on the author's LJ. The beginning is a little overwhelming as characters are introduced and backstory is settled, but once the tale begins, I was entranced.

Jareth needs a new bodyguard, and he'd like to multitask by having the same person be his Blood Flower, providing his feedings, and it would be eve
Ann Roberts
Sep 14, 2011 Ann Roberts rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-read, shifters
I really loved this book. The world-building was decent and the shifter was pretty original. I was considering only giving the book a 4-star review because as soon as the MCs started showing chemistry and the world seemed interesting for fantasy/sci-fi (depending on how I see the setting), the book abruptly ended. The main reason I went ahead with the 5-star rating is that there is definite potential for expansion of the original story and I would read it again, or the author could write a seque ...more
Jess Candela
Sep 09, 2011 Jess Candela rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, read-in-2011
I was surprised and disappointed by this one, as it's not what I expect from this author. I never got any real sense of either of the characters, nor much plot. I wouldn't really say it was PWP as there was only one sex scene and it wasn't all that big a deal, but it did seem like what little story there was existed to frame that scene.
pbj
There's a whole lot of backstory in here for not a whole lot of story. The world-building could be interesting but it's written a bit like a shopping list.
I just wanted there to be more.
Indigo
Apr 12, 2010 Indigo rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, fantasy, vampire, fav
The world described is enticing, so enticing indeed that I will look forward to more stories set in it (hopefully Ms Locke will hear my plea!),
Melanie~~
Melanie~~ rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2010
Jade F Baiser
Jade F Baiser rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2010
Mara Ismine
Mara Ismine rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2011
Betryal
Oct 28, 2010 Betryal rated it liked it
*** 3.5 ***
Vall
Vall rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2011
H.J. Raine
H.J. Raine rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2011
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2012
De
De rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2010
Beth
Beth rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2012
Sherry
Sherry rated it it was ok
May 08, 2012
Micha
Micha rated it it was ok
Jun 27, 2014
Shisho-kat
Shisho-kat rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2011
Fiona
Fiona rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2012
Florence
Florence rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2010
Phantom
Phantom rated it it was ok
Jun 23, 2010
Camie Anderson
Camie Anderson rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2012
Marie
Marie rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2016
Sorciere666
Sorciere666 rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2012
Duo
Duo rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2010
Eepa *mm loving bookworm*
Eepa *mm loving bookworm* rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2012
Cheesy Ghost
Cheesy Ghost rated it it was ok
Apr 24, 2013
Tailtiu
Tailtiu rated it liked it
Oct 23, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Free stories are posted to my author LJ http://id-locke.livejournal.com/

Personal site and fan fiction are at http://2metaldog.livejournal.com/