Start by marking “The Dragons' Demon (Ethereal Foes, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Dragons' Demon (Ethereal Foes, #1)

The Dragons' Demon (Ethereal Foes #1)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  256 ratings  ·  9 reviews
A prank gone wrong throws three unlikely partners together: A demon. A dragon. And an egg.

I Dream of Dragons I

In the ordinary world, forces are at work which keep the balance of the universe in order. Enter Eve Sinclair, a higher demon with a mission--to sway those souls on the brink of Decision, to push them toward heaven or toward hell, as they are meant to go.

After a pr
Published September 11th 2007 by Samhain Publishing Ltd

To ask other readers questions about The Dragons' Demon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dragons' Demon

Dragon Bound by Thea HarrisonDragon Actually by G.A. AikenWhat a Dragon Should Know by G.A. AikenAbout a Dragon by G.A. AikenThe Dragon Who Loved Me by G.A. Aiken
Best Dragon Shapeshifter Romance Novels
58th out of 179 books — 346 voters
Dragon Bound by Thea HarrisonDragon Actually by G.A. AikenAbout a Dragon by G.A. AikenWhat a Dragon Should Know by G.A. AikenLast Dragon Standing by G.A. Aiken
Dragon Shifters
97th out of 263 books — 589 voters

More lists with this book...

Lyndi
Feb 11, 2013 Lyndi added it
I didn't realize this was a menage until it was too late to stop. It's actually The Dragons' Demon, not The Dragon's Demon.

I guess I should say something about the story, since this is supposed to be a review and all.

It was fast. Everything happened quickly and while that's usually just dandy, it felt slightly forced. There wasn't any development. It was just like... "This is what is happening, nobody cares how you feel about it."

The sex scenes were yummy. I've been tearing through my Marie Hart
Ana
Sandra
About time I did a review. One of my very favourite books about dragons and demons. Includes some of the hawtest sex scenes as well as menage.

Eve, daughter of a Fallen Angel, now Demon Lord Asael, is tricked by her brothers into saving a royal dragon egg. General Ranton, dragon prince finds Eve holding the egg and decides to take her back to dragon territory to 'interrogate' her and also to find out who stole the egg.

Along the way Ranton decides to keep her and the young dragon king also wants t
Laura Beth
just no and cannot tell you why without spoilers.
Kelly
Back to demons! Another one that I just found fun to read. Eve Sinclair is a demon who helps sway souls toward Hell. When her brothers play a prank on her and she unexpectedly finds herself in the clutches of the very pissed off Dragon Commander, Eve tried to fight off her attraction to him while being swayed by the protective feelings she has toward the Royal Dragon Egg. Hot dragon/demon loving commences.
Missy Jane
Unfortunately the typos continued into this, the third story I read, in the anthology. Other than that distraction, it was a good story. very different and interesting.
Paula
a light read but I find myself coming back to it regularly. I don't know what about it
makes it so enjoyable to read but I love it every time
Carolyn F.
Short story. 89 pages. Not my cup of tea. That's all I have to say. *
ValerieC
Ethereal Foes series Book 1
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Celina Benedikte
Celina Benedikte marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
brianna
brianna marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Richard
Richard marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Aaron
Aaron marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
D
D marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Ladystyx
Ladystyx marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Coyora Dokusho
Coyora Dokusho marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Aisha Yakubu
Aisha Yakubu marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
  • Border Lair (Dragon Knights, #2)
  • Dragon's Fire (Shadow of the Dragon, #2)
  • My Shifter Showmance (Shifting Reality, #1)
  • Tidal Wave (Forces of Nature, #1)
  • Ride the Stars (Drac Duology #1)
  • Dragon's Blood (Cruentus Dragons, #1)
  • Dragon Down Under (Dragon Down Under, #1)
  • Snowballs in Hell (Princess of Hell, #2)
  • Mate Test (Dragonmen, #2)
  • Very Much Alive (True Destiny, #1)
Marie Harte is an avid reader who loves all things paranormal and futuristic. Reading romances since she was twelve, she fell in love with romance and happy endings and knew writing was her calling. Years later after the Marine Corps, Information Technology, and 60 hour work weeks, her dream has finally come true.

Marie lives in Oregon with her family and is constantly reading and writing.
More about Marie Harte...
Rachel's Totem (Cougar Falls, #1) Enjoying the Show (Wicked Warrens, #1) Roane (Circe's Recruits, #1) In Plain Sight (Cougar Falls, #2) Bodywork (The Works, #1)