Start by marking “The Dragons' Demon (Ethereal Foes, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Dragons' Demon (Ethereal Foes, #1)

The Dragons' Demon (Ethereal Foes #1)

3.72  ·  Rating Details  ·  388 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
A prank gone wrong throws three unlikely partners together: A demon. A dragon. And an egg.

"I Dream of Dragons I"

In the ordinary world, forces are at work which keep the balance of the universe in order. Enter Eve Sinclair, a higher demon with a mission to sway those souls on the brink of Decision, to push them toward heaven or toward hell, as they are meant to go.

After a p
Published September 11th 2007 by Samhain Publishing Ltd

To ask other readers questions about The Dragons' Demon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dragons' Demon

Dragon Bound by Thea HarrisonDragon Actually by G.A. AikenWhat a Dragon Should Know by G.A. AikenAbout a Dragon by G.A. AikenThe Dragon Who Loved Me by G.A. Aiken
Best Dragon Shapeshifter Romance Novels
64th out of 199 books — 404 voters
Dragon Bound by Thea HarrisonDragon Actually by G.A. AikenAbout a Dragon by G.A. AikenWhat a Dragon Should Know by G.A. AikenLast Dragon Standing by G.A. Aiken
Dragon Shifters
102nd out of 321 books — 675 voters

More lists with this book...

Ivy Deluca
Eve’s a demon who finds out her brothers pulled a prank that could have long term repercussions if she doesn’t fix it STAT. So she rushes off to collect the dragon egg they stole, only to find Ranton, the leader of the dragon legion. And the egg. It’s a little weird, but eventually pervy romance happens.

The Good, The Bad and Everything In Between

The Good : It’s short (novella length), written well and it’s an interesting setup for a ‘verse. Plenty of sinfully smutty sex of the MF and MFM vari
Marta Cox
Jan 15, 2016 Marta Cox rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Well here's an unusual pairing , Demons and Dragons! Not what most authors give us but something completely different and yet it works . This is fairly short and well to be frank filled with lots of sex but if you are in the mood for a very erotic story then this author certainly delivers.
Ms Harte has a way with words that transports the reader straight into the story . I really liked the playful Demon brothers and even Eves father was written as a character that felt more than one dimensional.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Dragons, angels and demons, oh my! Eve Sinclair is a demon with an important job. She and her brothers give that little push to allow an ambivalent human determine their afterlife fate. Do they go to heaven or hell? It's up to the human. When Eve's prankster brothers go a bit too far with a joke on her, Eve is taken by the Dragons.

Dragon lovers, this is a story for you. Ranton is a high ranking dragon and he is pissed. Some demon stole his mother's egg and he wants it back. When he finds Eve ho
Beth
The Dragons' Demon is a quick, highly erotic read.

Caught up in a practical joke Eve Sinclair's, demon, world collides with Ranton, dragon prince and warrior.

The sex is instant and explosive but the sexual tension just continues to build. What do they say, men think of sex every 30 seconds, these dragons and demons surely beat that timetable. If you are looking for a pure dragon erotica romance, The Dragons' Demon is the book for you.

I received this ARC copy of The Dragons' Demon from Samhain Pu
Ruckasaurus Rex
Mar 28, 2015 Ruckasaurus Rex rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: paranormal romance fans, fans of dragon shifters
This is the first story that I have read by Marie Harte, but I like her style. I received an advance reader copy through Netgalley. This book definitely falls into the erotica genre, but it does have a story and a world built for it, so it is more than just the hot and heavy bow-chicka-bow-wow. I will be tracking future stories within this series as this was the perfect length for reading before bedtime or on short trips. With multiple races operating outside the human realm, this series touches ...more
Kim
Jun 10, 2015 Kim rated it really liked it
Who would have thought Dragons and Demons go together? I certainly didn’t, but the chemistry between the ones in this story is off the charts!! Eve goes out to return a royal dragon egg that her brothers stole. She wasn’t expecting to feel what she did when she picked up the egg. Inside is the future King Jentaron. Caught with the egg, the Royal Prince Ranton wants to punish her. But, his idea of punishment changes when he senses the connection Eve has with the egg.

Eve is not a submissive woman
Eva Millien
Dec 30, 2015 Eva Millien rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Eve has been left holding the royal dragon egg! Because of her brothers’ prank she has to answer to Ranton the furious commander of the dragon legion in this exciting paranormal romance.

The reader can’t help but get pulled into the fireworks as Ranton and the future King keep Eve off-balance because they are more than a match for her in fact, she’s mere putty in their hands with some sizzling chemistry and scorching sex scenes but wait demons and dragons don’t usually intermingle which adds a bi
Allison

When her brothers pull a prank on her, in an effort to teach her a lesson. Eve Sinclair finds herself on a dragon hunt.. but not any dragon hunt, a royal dragon egg hunt.

When captured by Ranton, the furious commander of the dragon legion Eve finds herself willing to do almost anything to protect her brothers.. even subcome to her burning desire.

Ok, so I totally love dragon shifters! And in this one, they were no less edible.
This was a very quick, very imaginative, very erotic read.
I have to sa
Missy Jane
Jul 26, 2011 Missy Jane rated it really liked it
Unfortunately the typos continued into this, the third story I read, in the anthology. Other than that distraction, it was a good story. very different and interesting.
Deborah Perry
Jul 14, 2015 Deborah Perry rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jd-read, amazon
When Eve's brothers pull a joke on her, it has major consequences! Eve is a demon and finds herself in the line of fire-literally! Her brothers stole a dragon egg and made it appear the angels did it! Eve sets off to rescue the said egg and try to return it so no one is the wiser. Unfortunately, Raton, commander of the dragons finds her with it and takes her back to his lair to get some much needed answers to his questions! Eve finds the egg and immediately has a connection to it. It talks to he ...more
Lyndi
Feb 11, 2013 Lyndi added it
I didn't realize this was a menage until it was too late to stop. It's actually The Dragons' Demon, not The Dragon's Demon.

I guess I should say something about the story, since this is supposed to be a review and all.

It was fast. Everything happened quickly and while that's usually just dandy, it felt slightly forced. There wasn't any development. It was just like... "This is what is happening, nobody cares how you feel about it."

The sex scenes were yummy. I've been tearing through my Marie Hart
Jess
Apr 03, 2015 Jess rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
"3.5 out of 5 stars! Eve’s (Evie) brothers’ prank her by stealing a royal dragon egg, thereby sending her into the path of Ranton--the commander of the dragon legion--who plans to punish her for her part in the egg’s capture. However, when hearts get involved and the truth is delayed in telling will Eve be able to accept her new fate?

This erotic quick read keeps you entertained while wishing for more! I found the plot to be a quirky but fun read and an interesting lead up for this new series."

Re
Ana
Jul 31, 2013 Ana rated it it was ok
Julie
Jan 15, 2016 Julie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Dragon's Demon is an entertaining quick read, it's amusing and really erotic.
Eve Sinclair is left to clear up her brothers mess again after they took a dragon egg for a prank, now Eve has to find a way to retrieve the precious egg and put it back safely before it hatches.
Ranton, a commander of the dragon legion and someone you really shouldn't mess with, finds Eve and informs her that it's a royal egg and he's not happy at all.
The story gets more interesting then when Ranton is left with the
Valerie
Aug 29, 2015 Valerie rated it it was amazing
A fast read with great characters, very steamy love scenes, and an introduction to a new world of demons, dragons, and angels. Sexy, funny, and a must read!
Pam Sweigert
Jun 24, 2015 Pam Sweigert rated it it was amazing
I just finish this for the "I don't know how manyest" time! The third book in this trilogy has finally been released and I can't wait to read it, but I have to catch up! This is definitely a guilty pleasure kind of book (although I never feel guilty
Sandra
About time I did a review. One of my very favourite books about dragons and demons. Includes some of the hawtest sex scenes as well as menage.

Eve, daughter of a Fallen Angel, now Demon Lord Asael, is tricked by her brothers into saving a royal dragon egg. General Ranton, dragon prince finds Eve holding the egg and decides to take her back to dragon territory to 'interrogate' her and also to find out who stole the egg.

Along the way Ranton decides to keep her and the young dragon king also wants t
Lexi Ander
Sep 22, 2015 Lexi Ander rated it really liked it
Kelly
Jul 30, 2010 Kelly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2010
Back to demons! Another one that I just found fun to read. Eve Sinclair is a demon who helps sway souls toward Hell. When her brothers play a prank on her and she unexpectedly finds herself in the clutches of the very pissed off Dragon Commander, Eve tried to fight off her attraction to him while being swayed by the protective feelings she has toward the Royal Dragon Egg. Hot dragon/demon loving commences.
Brittany
I received this from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This was a hot hot hot story. I do mean it literally because hey what is a dragon shifter book without demons and angels. I would have never thought to mix those together but surprisingly the author pulled it off. I would have liked a lot more details into the world but I loved the steam.
Nichole ~Bookaholic~
I really like this series and this is the book that sold me on it. Love Ranton and Evie and wish it were a bit longer. But short fun smexy read....can't wait for James' book and Jentarons.
Paula
Jan 02, 2012 Paula rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
a light read but I find myself coming back to it regularly. I don't know what about it
makes it so enjoyable to read but I love it every time
Tiferet
MFM with dragons and demons - a bit of a disappointment for me, probably more enjoyable if you're an avid het reader.
Carolyn F.
Feb 01, 2013 Carolyn F. rated it did not like it
Short story. 89 pages. Not my cup of tea. That's all I have to say. *
Laura Beth
Feb 01, 2016 Laura Beth rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2014-read
just no and cannot tell you why without spoilers.
ValerieC
Superman4529
Superman4529 marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2016
Breane Ross
Breane Ross rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2016
  • Border Lair (Dragon Knights, #2)
  • Tidal Wave (Forces of Nature, #1)
  • Ride the Stars (Drac Duology #1)
  • Dragon Down Under (Dragon Down Under, #1)
  • Dragon's Fire (Shadow of the Dragon, #2)
  • Dragon's Blood (Cruentus Dragons, #1)
  • Hell's Revenge (Princess of Hell Book 3)
  • The Dragon’s Woman (Fated Trilogy, #3)
  • Light My Fire
  • Perfect Prince (Dragon Lords, #2)
  • My Demon Saint (Shifting Reality, #2)
  • Dragon Blood
  • Drui Claiming (Supernatural Bonds, #4)
  • Very Much Alive (True Destiny, #1)
Marie Harte is an avid reader who loves all things paranormal and futuristic. Reading romances since she was twelve, she fell in love with romance and happy endings and knew writing was her calling. Years later after the Marine Corps, Information Technology, and 60 hour work weeks, her dream has finally come true.

Marie lives in Oregon with her family and is constantly reading and writing.
More about Marie Harte...

Ethereal Foes (4 books)
  • Duncan's Descent (Ethereal Foes, #2)
  • Havoc and Hell: A Dragon's Prize (Ethereal Foes, #3)
  • The Dragon King (Ethereal Foes, #4)