Start by marking “Lexy's Little Matchmaker” as Want to Read:
Lexy's Little Matchmaker

Lexy's Little Matchmaker (Return to Troublesome Gulch #4)

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The minute emergency dispatcher Lexy Cabrera heard the desperate six-year-old's voice, she knew this was life or death. His dad was unconscious, the situation desperate. But together, Lexy and the little boy saved Drew Kimball. Soon, the sexy single dad was making a smooth recovery, his son Ian was a local hero...and Lexy's own healing process was about to begin.
Because L
Published June 1st 2009 by Silhouette Desire

To ask other readers questions about Lexy's Little Matchmaker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lexy's Little Matchmaker

Saly
Rating 3.5
This is the last Troublesome Gulch book and about the fourth survivor of the prom night tragedy Lexy and the one with the most scars, emotional and physical. The accident robbed Lexy of the full use of her legs, she is in a wheel-chair though she can use crutches sometimes, competes in sports and works as a 911 dispatcher. Lexy has convinced herself her life is good and what she deserves, after all she caused the accident when distracted her boyfriend. She hasn't dated ever since but w
jenjn79
May 23, 2009 jenjn79 rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to jenjn79 by: last book in a 4 book series
Rating: 3.5 / 5

This was a good book that had the potential to be really good. But it never go that far. Though that's not exactly the author's fault. Lexy's story just needed more than it could get from a 210 page Silhouette Special Edition book.

This book is the 4th (and last, as far as I know) story in the Return to Troublesome Gulch mini-series. The first three came out last year and this one wraps up a story arc about a group of friends still trying to get over a tragic prom night accident ye
Paige
The prom accident that left Lexy Cabrera paralyzed and took the lives of four other friends has robbed her of more than just her mobility. The guilt over them all being drunk and her distracting her boyfriend who was driving, causing them to crash, has kept her from truly living her life. Even seeing her three friends who survived with her finally find love hasn’t been able to heal her.

When she answers a 9-1-1 call from a little boy afraid of losing his unconscious father on the second annivers
Elle (Ligia)
I enjoyed this book. It was a fast, sweet read. Can’t go wrong with those two things (:

And I am well aware that once again I started a series backwards, can’t really help it though, this was called my attention and so here we are. It’s worth a try.
Teresa
I'm in two minds about this book. Although I did enjoy it, and the conflict in it was different, I wasn't sure if I liked the hero and heroine not always being on the same page together.

I'll let it off at the start, (Drew and his son Ian are hiking, and an accident happens, Lexy is the person who answers the 911 call and helps Ian save Drew's life) because it's how they become acquainted. But I think I would have liked to have seen more of them on the page together than I did, and their relatio
Lisa
Really wanted to enjoy this one because I loved the other three in the series, but felt let down by this one. The ending was terrible. I hate when stories just END. I need a little follow-up or an epilogue. Something!!!
Chrissy
Chrissy marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Amanda Goodner
Amanda Goodner marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 06, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Jen
Jen added it
Jul 10, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Marsha
Marsha marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Trinity Kane
Trinity Kane marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2013
Catherineyvr
Catherineyvr marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2013
Jane Wheeler
Jane Wheeler marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2013
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
Maribel Ching
Maribel Ching marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
**Since I'm intimately familiar with the blood, sweat, and tears that go into producing a book, I will only be listing my 4-and 5-star reads. We don't all like the same fare (as is evidenced by some of the Goodreads ratings on my own work!), so if I don't love a book, you won't see it on my page. I'm not interested in bashing anyone else's creative efforts or negatively influencing anyone's readin ...more
More about Lynda Sandoval...
Who's Your Daddy? Chicks Ahoy Unsettling: A Novel Deja You The Other Sister