Start by marking “Overnight Sensation” as Want to Read:
Overnight Sensation

Overnight Sensation

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Actress Ivy James is finally getting her big break She's been cast as the lead in a steamy blockbuster movie, a sizzling flick based on war hero Garrett Stokes's military--and sexual--experiences behind enemy lines. In the role, Ivy will be required to shoot a lot of on-screen sex scenes with her costar, one of Hollywood's top hunks. Unfortunately for Ivy, the only guy who ...more
Published November 1st 2007 by Harlequin Blaze (first published September 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Overnight Sensation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Overnight Sensation

RLA
The heroine Ivy arrives in Mexico to start filming a movie role of her dreams, although her arrive is less than pleasant after having to get on a deathtrap of a bus out to the middle of nowhere, and then her luggage goes missing. Waiting for her at the location is the hero Garrett, an ex special ops agent whose escape from a South American drug cartel is the subject of the movie. Garrett has been waiting for his chance to meet Ivy ever since he first saw her meet her injured brother in a militar ...more
♡Karlyn P♡
DNF. Got half way but couldn't continue. I know Blaze's are suppose to be more about sex than story, but this read like a cheesy, tamed down Hustler story with mechanical motions, a strong focus on body parts, and sex after a few brief conversations. The base story of filming a movie was losing me too. I like reading Blaze as a guilty pleasure, but there was no pleasure in this one. (At least up to the point I quit reading.)
Tasneem
This was a solid 2.5 stars. I found it a hot, sexy read but I found the plot a little too predictable and trite. The great emotional tension wasn't really all that true, and Ivy came of sounding a bit too foolish. She's supposed to be an actress for goodness sake, she couldn't be that innocent and naive.
Tasha
I enjoyed this book more than I thought I would. Nice light read with a good balance of plot and love scenes. Finished this book in a couple of hours. The characters were well developed and were believable enough to form a connection with. Ivy was a good heroine, whom the reader is able to relate to.
Lenore Kosinski
3.5 stars -- great chemistry between Ivy and Garrett....very hot and steamy. The movie stuff may have been unbelievable, but it was fun to read anyways. Bits of awkward here and there, but all in all a good escapist read.
*Nan*
I liked this book but the narrator is what ruined it for me. I have listened to other Karen Foley books with other narrators and they were much better.
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Manafa Precious
Manafa Precious marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Oct 24, 2014
Kiki
Kiki added it
Oct 13, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Jill
Jill added it
Aug 13, 2014
Raycad15
Raycad15 marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Swapna Patil
Swapna Patil marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2) Flyboy Coming Up For Air Hot-Blooded (Harlequin Blaze, #563) Hold on to the Nights (Dressed to Thrill #3) (Harlequin Blaze #504)