Start by marking “Beautiful Viking” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Viking

Beautiful Viking (Beautiful Viking #1)

Eric Folke wakes after a night of heavy drinking and looks reality straight in the eye. He's been hiding his true self behind unhappiness, anger, and a girlfriend he doesn't want-and it has to stop. Making a critical decision, he attends a dance, trying to face his true feelings rather than hide them. There he meets Nick Bertolli, a fabulously beautiful man filled with an ...more
Published (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Viking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Viking

Catriona
Apr 30, 2011 Catriona rated it did not like it
Shelves: discontinued
xbmbgrl
Mar 20, 2011 xbmbgrl rated it it was ok
I think I get where the author was trying to go with this book. I think he was really vying for the ultimate in romance. Reaching to convey without any doubt to the reader that Eric and Nick are soul mates. Trying to show us, step by step, how this is so and why we should believe it wholeheartedly like they do. Unfortunately, the story gets lost in the end goal and ends up making both men seem immature, unrealistic and overly needy.

I really wanted to like this book, as it's a nice love story be
Penny
May 21, 2012 Penny rated it did not like it
Shelves: not-for-me
Ten minutes into this book and I already regretted the purchase. The writing is not up to par and the dialogue is horrible. While reading I was thinking really. Come on. Who would say that?!!!
I made myself read the entire book. It's not the worst book ever. It even made me smile once or twice, but I would never recommend it. It just seem very amateurish and not worth the time/effort to read it.
Chris
Oct 17, 2010 Chris rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, gay, done, 2010, owned, ebook
Well, the cover’s nice… Unfortunately, the writing in this m/m romance was clumsy and choppy and the characters unrealistic and gushing.
Cori
Sep 16, 2010 Cori rated it it was ok
Shelves: did-not-finish
I didn't actually finish this one - I got a little tired about hearing about how virile the men were.
J
Sep 27, 2011 J rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a beautiful and passionate story of two men falling in love, creating a life together with family and friends... surviving hate and violence, with their love and faith in each other becoming stronger. It celebrates love, passion, family, and friendship. There is a lot that happens in this novel in terms of what happens after Eric and Nick declared their love for each other and began living together, which adds to why I liked it very much. I felt good knowing the two and seeing their ...more
Nov 20, 2015 Laura rated it it was amazing
I'm suprised many ppl disliked this book. Imo this story is so sweet.

I know,I know, the main characters are extremely sweet with each other, but that's why I liked it.

We are so used to stories that involves a lot of conflicts and volatile couples that a story with a slow burn romance was refreshing!

I know that seems impossible to have a supporting family and friends but why do stories always have to focus on the awful side of outing?!

Loved this story.

P.S: I'm writing this review after the secon
Sam
Nov 24, 2014 Sam rated it did not like it
This is a terrible book. Even when compared solely with other books in what is probably the worst written genre in existence, this book still stands out as a prime example of stupid dialogue, one-dimensional characterization, and pointless scenes that do nothing to further the plot. It is painfully, woefully bad. I am trying to think of something positive to say about it but there's nothing. Absolutely nothing. If anyone tries to give you this book for free I recommend you run as fast as you can ...more
Cee Brown
Nov 20, 2011 Cee Brown rated it it was amazing
Eric I loved from the get-go. Nick was even easier to love. Two guys meet and fall so deep so quickly. I was hooked from the first chapter and refused to end it til it ended. Then I gave a sigh of relieve and found "saving Trevor" and got my guys for another few hours. Steve Sampson, thank you for writing and believing in unconditional love and the realism that comes with it.
Jacqui
May 26, 2013 Jacqui rated it really liked it
VERY sweet story. The drama in the story is a little bit "high school" but the budding relationship between the two leads kept me going. It spans over a year which is another plus to this story. You really see the relationship grow.
CB
Jun 28, 2014 CB rated it it was amazing
A sweet story about 2 men falling in love. Angsty things happen to them but not between them which is a nice change. Hot sex scenes put this right up there with my other favorite feel-good reads.
Phil Williams
May 19, 2015 Phil Williams rated it it was ok
Yeah this is romance but do they have to be so damned happy? Too much loving not enough conflict for my taste.
Carissa
May 18, 2010 Carissa rated it really liked it
I loved this story. The events that Eric and Nick had to go through only make their relationship better. You can feel how strong the love is between these two men.
Mike
Mike rated it really liked it
May 07, 2012
Bethany
Bethany rated it did not like it
Dec 01, 2014
Andreea
Andreea rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2012
Rosie
Rosie rated it it was ok
Apr 03, 2010
Micki
Micki rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Mona
Mona rated it did not like it
Mar 18, 2012
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2012
Juniper
Juniper rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2010
Nina
Nina rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2013
Irene
Irene rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2015
Antonette
Antonette rated it it was ok
Dec 04, 2014
Anna
Anna rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2014
B.
B. rated it it was ok
Aug 06, 2014
LaShonta
LaShonta rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2010
Nick
Nick rated it liked it
May 18, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Bad Boys, Bad Boys (Boys in Blue, #1)
  • The Cadet's Officer
  • Fire And Ice (Fire and Ice, #1)
  • Aftermath
  • Saving Noah
  • Ice Man (Blood Slaves, #1)
  • Falling (Falling #1)
  • Windows in Time
  • When the Bluebird Calls (Heart of the Mountain, #1)
  • Dude Looks Like a Lady
  • Gaylife.com
  • Beautiful Cocksucker
  • Rain and Whiskey (Stormy Weather, #1)
  • Condor and Falcon (Condor, #3)
  • A Brush of Wings
  • A Dream Come True (Dream, #1)
  • Falling (Bad Angels, #1)
  • Trust Me

Beautiful Viking (2 books)
  • Saving Trevor