Start by marking “Lone Star Courtship” as Want to Read:
Lone Star Courtship

Lone Star Courtship

Her entire career was hanging on the yes or no of a total stranger? Well, Casey Hardy would just have to show highfalutin British lawyer Barrett Westbrook what she was made of.

And that was 100 percent serious Texan businesswoman. She'd worked so hard to prove to her father that she could run their family company. But one no from Barrett, with his ledgers and checklists, an
Published May 1st 2008 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense

To ask other readers questions about Lone Star Courtship, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lone Star Courtship

Amanda
I really liked all four of the Texas Treasures books, but I can't figure out why they were all included in a series. I thought the Texas Treasures fundraiser in Sealed With A Kiss would be the focus of the other three books, but it was only mentioned in that book. The second book, Amazing Love, was about a former employee of Sealed With a Kiss's hero and had absolutely nothing to do with the people or fundraiser in the first book. The third book, Mom in the Middle (Texas Treasures Series #3), wa ...more
Amy
Dec 25, 2015 Amy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: unreadowned
I like most Love Inspired novels and know going in what to expect. This one was not my favorite. The characters were flat and all the obstacles (eg Bennett's family) were told, not shown.

(view spoiler)

This is going on the gara
joyce lynn
was the first book by this writer that i've read. i found the main (male) character's life a bit hard to buy, but ... then again, i think there are many men who have gone into certain careers because it was "expected" of them, and they didn't realize they didn't really like it til later in life, so ...

was a lite easy read to lift me up before heading back into some dark twisted thrillers
Melody
Jan 02, 2013 Melody rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: love-inspired
I loved this story, as I can relate to the main character a lot. I also like to be in total control and I know that it is not always possible, yet I still struggle with it! I am trying hard to trust in God and in His timing, and am grateful for books that help me realize I am not alone. :)
Hannah
Sep 28, 2010 Hannah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved, loved, loved this one!! A bump up from some of hers : ) BUT all of them are wonderful and worthy reads!
Elaine
Apr 29, 2016 Elaine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a great story of an unlikely romance between a stuffy English lawyer & an independent cowgirl from TX.
Karen
Apr 18, 2016 Karen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Casey, the Warden, of H & H, Guy's sister, is in for trouble with an English lawyer and an artifact find on her construction site!
Laurie
Laurie rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2015
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2014
Shirley Hamilton
Shirley Hamilton rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2009
Sarah rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2010
Ellen
Ellen rated it did not like it
May 11, 2010
April
April rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2013
Lydia
Lydia rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2013
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2013
Marg
Marg rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2010
Shannon
Shannon rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2008
Jennifer rated it it was ok
Nov 05, 2012
Sharon
Sharon rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2010
Nicole
Nicole rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2008
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Sep 29, 2011
Laurie
Laurie rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2015
Eileen
Eileen rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2011
Lindsay
Lindsay rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2009
Patience Elizabeth
Patience Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2008
Cassandra
Cassandra rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2012
June
June rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2014
Nikki
Nikki rated it liked it
May 13, 2008
Julie
Julie rated it it was ok
Jan 11, 2012
Ray Ruppert
Ray Ruppert rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2014