Start by marking “Jewish Philosophy in the Middle Ages. by Raphael Jospe” as Want to Read:
Jewish Philosophy in the Middle Ages. by Raphael Jospe

Jewish Philosophy in the Middle Ages. by Raphael Jospe

Jewish Philosophy in the Middle Ages presents an overview of the formative period of medieval Jewish philosophy, from its beginnings with Saadiah Gaon to its apex in Maimonides, when Jews living in Islamic countries and writing in Arabic were the first to develop a conscious and continuous tradition of philosophy. The book includes a dictionary of selected philosophic ...more
Published July 10th 2009 by Academic Studies Press (first published 2009)

Be the first to ask a question about Jewish Philosophy in the Middle Ages. by Raphael Jospe

Shinji007
Very dense. It is a condensed book from a three volume set! A very interesting read, and I am not afraid to admit I browsed through a large chunk of the book. But, I think this is how it should be read. I say this, because, I will probably be using this as a reference for years.
Lenette
Nov 03, 2010 Lenette rated it really liked it
A great comprehensive book about Jewish Philosophy in the Middle Ages, particularly Maimonides. Probably best used as a reference as opposed to reading it cover to cover.
Mackenzie
Mackenzie rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2016