Start by marking “Ancient Sounds Modern Healing: Intelligence, Health, and Energy Through the Magic of Music” as Want to Read:

Adventure into an encounter with a Swamiji who miraculously heals people with music, and then continue the adventure with researchers who reveal secrets about using sound and music to improve your health, intelligence, consciousness and energy. Your life will never be the same when you use sound and music as a transformative tool! It's easy, it's powerful, it's quick and ...more
Published March 1st 2006 by Wings of Light (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Ancient Sounds Modern Healing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ancient Sounds Modern Healing

Norma
Aug 09, 2013 Norma rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
This book was provided to me by the publisher through NetGalley free of charge and with no compensation in exchange for an honest review.

I had already known some of the basic ideas behind using sounds for healing. This book took it many steps farther though.

I was completely enthralled when the author, Jill Mattson, was discussing Cymatic Patterns. If you look on YouTube, you will be able to find all different examples of this. Basically it shows how sounds can interact with the world around us.
Devin Lind
This was a really interesting book! I learned a lot about how sound affects us, and how we can use sound to feel better.

The Kindle book I read had some minor formatting errors, but they didn't take away from the reading experience.

I was, however, annoyed with the Osborn Raticus character, and how the book sounded like an infomercial at times. The notes contained information I think would fit better in a bibliography section, but the book had no separate bibliography.

All in all, though, I think t
Farrah
Farrah marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2012
Elena
Elena marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2013
MissyGirl
MissyGirl marked it as to-read
May 08, 2013
Elizabeth Bollmeyer
Elizabeth Bollmeyer is currently reading it
Aug 11, 2013
Michael A. Sherbon
Michael A. Sherbon marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Sarah Aboueljoud
Sarah Aboueljoud marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2015
Yvonne Clarke
Yvonne Clarke marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2015