Start by marking “Boy, Oh Boy! (From the Files of Madison Finn, #2)” as Want to Read:
Boy, Oh Boy! (From the Files of Madison Finn, #2)

Boy, Oh Boy! (From the Files of Madison Finn #2)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  714 ratings  ·  25 reviews
When Far Hills Junior High kicks off class elections, Madison is put in charge of the school's election site. Creating the site is easy, until something goes very wrong. And just when Madison thinks she's had all the politics she can handle, her dad shows up with his new running mate. Is someone plotting a campaign to crush Madison online and off? Boy, oh boy!
Published May 1st 2001 by Volo (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Boy, Oh Boy!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boy, Oh Boy!

From the files of madison finn : Boy oh boy
by laera dower
pps176 us
volo book
isbn: 9780786815548

Wel she getts elected leader of helping with the election page and she is in a jam becasue someone is messing wiht others campains and they are really saying things like that madison is doing it becsaue only theyhave access and madison has a friend up. untill finally her friend also gets her election page messed up also.

i like that she was so good at having things go wrong becasue i couldnt have exp
On this Madison Finn book Madison's computer teacher wants Madison to do the elections online! But as soon as she starts someone starts hacking in the website and creates problems! Plus her #1 enemy Ivy or like they call her Poison Ivy runs for class president! Then Aimee Madisons freind also starts running for president. The competition gets started and at the end the results are shocking!!
I think this was one of the more Boring books of all her was fine but i likes the other better!

Recommend to read these at ages 9-13

Pretty fun to read because all the emails
I liked it very much, but I would not recomend this to boys.
Pamela King
my god how could I have forgotten to add this series in my read bookshelf
This was a fun book..

But, i was confused because i didn't really know my shorthand computer stuff beforehand.

Like: LOL, BRB.

Well, i knew that much, but i had noo idea what QWE and DGA meant (for example).

By the way, QWE and DGA aren't really any abbriviations for any phrases...

I just made that up..

Anyway, study your emailing skills before you read this series~~!!! ;->
BOOK REVIEW= Fall hills junior high starts elections. Madison is selected to be in charge of the school's election site. Creating the site is very easy for Madison until something goes wrong.Is someone trying to ruin Madison online?.Cam Madison handle the news when her dad shows up with his running mate?.BOY,OH BOY

Mel Raschke
When Madison's computer teacher Mrs.Wing asks her if she wants to help with the school's computer site Madison is so excited. Madison is so excited because the elections are coming up and she gets help out with it. Then she hears Aimee is running for class president. After that things get weird.
The second book of Maddie is all about voting to be the president of the 7th graders. There are many struggles especially the lizard scandal. But finally, Poison Ivy won for being the President.
This was my very first Madison Finn book to own! :P I remember liking it because it was about school elections (if my memory does not fail me), and I could relate in some way. :)
Lia Veron
I read this when I was in third grade,so I can't barely remember this but I know this is completely entertaining.Love it though.
This book wasn't riveting but it was a good read and every girl could relate to this book in some way.
Aug 04, 2015 Paige added it
Shelves: middle-grade
Starting reading this series is probably 4th grade, I think? I loved it at the time.
Poorly written. I'm very glad I had better teenage books to read back in the day.
Keifa W7
love story about maddison so if you like love romance watch this!
I read it when I was ten xD It was magicaaal. Hihi. :D
These books is easy and funny to read, pretty good!
I actually surprised myself, I liked this book!
Oct 04, 2010 Bessie added it
on how to survive crushes crises
soooooo kooolllllll
Apr 23, 2009 Dakota added it
Anisha added it
Nov 26, 2015
Marilyn marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Santos marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2015
  • Have Wheels, Will Travel (The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes, #4)
  • Amelia Works It Out (Amelia's Notebooks, #8)
  • Freaky Tuesday (Camp Confidential, #17)
  • Letters From The Heart (Beacon Street Girls, #3)
Laura Dower worked in marketing and editorial in kid’s publishing for many years before taking a big leap to the full-time life of an author. Since 2000, she has penned 90+ books–from picture books to young adult fiction and nonfiction. Along the way, she had two sons and a daughter. Laura and her groovy family of five live in Yonkers, NY.
More about Laura Dower...

From the Files of Madison Finn (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Only the Lonely (From the Files of Madison Finn, #1)
  • Play It Again (From the Files of Madison Finn, #3)
  • Caught in the Web (From the Files of Madison Finn, #4)
  • Thanks for Nothing (From the Files of Madison Finn, #5)
  • Lost and Found (From the Files of Madison Finn, #6)
  • Save the Date (From the Files of Madison Finn, #7)
  • Picture-Perfect (From the Files of Madison Finn, #8)
  • Just Visiting (From the Files of Madison Finn, #9)
  • Give and Take (From the Files of Madison Finn, #10)
  • Heart to Heart  (From the Files of Madison Finn, #11)