Start by marking “Chobits Vol. 6” as Want to Read:
Chobits Vol. 6

Chobits Vol. 6 (Chobits #6)

4.13  ·  Rating Details ·  4,078 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
Masa lalu seseorang kadang dapat memberikan pelajaran berharga bagi orang lain. Masa lalu Pak Ueda membuka mata Hideki sehingga ia akhirnya dapat menentukan sikapnya terhadap Chii. Dan dengan dorongan Chii, Pak Ueda pun dapat menyelesaikan masalahnya dengan Yumi. Di lain waktu, Minoru yang bekerja sama dengan Dragonfly berhasil menemukan petunjuk mengenai Chii. Namun untuk ...more
Paperback
Published October 2005 by Acolyte, Inc. (first published July 24th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Chobits Vol. 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chobits Vol. 6

Jul 11, 2013 Coco rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
Robin
Feb 28, 2013 Robin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really quite enjoy Chobits. As far as CLAMP manga goes, a lot of fans dislike it, saying that it runs counter to other CLAMP works. I enjoy the parts about Chobits that involve sacrifice, the problem of requited vs. unrequited love, the power of love itself, the nature of love (is it something programmed, or is it something inherent in sentient beings - when does "love" stop and become "programming" instead?). It's all really interesting and heartbreaking, too.

Beyond the psychological and phil
Kate
Sep 24, 2009 Kate rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, age-adult, sci-fi, 2009
Finally we get Yumi's backstory and that's one subplot wrapped up, and finally we get to learn more about the goth-spy pair on the rooftop: they are both persocoms working for the government, and looking for Chi. They might look evil but I don't think they want to hurt Chi. I think they (and the two cute laptop persocoms) are hoping Chi succeeds in somehow being able to make all persocoms happy...

The laptop Kotoko is so freaking cute - so dark and annoyed by the hyper laptop Plum. Chi wears a l
Starbubbles
Aug 04, 2009 Starbubbles rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
i'm so glad that the news coverage of the wedding was finally mentioned. i was like, "finally!" not that i waited that long or anything. i love how sumomo (plum, gaw still hate that they didn't keep it sumomo) and kotoko interact! it's hilarious! plus, love how yumi and ueda got "back" together! i'm such a sap! i'm just a little curious as to how chi can fit into everything she tries on, right away. i mean, it doesn't matter who she borrows clothes from, they fit! do all people in japan have the ...more
Lauren
Sep 19, 2012 Lauren rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This series was a great mix of hilariousness with some serious events thrown into the mix making this series more complex than ridiculous. The high concept technology and how it can get integrated into a modern day society is fascinating.

Chii was such a wonderful character, I loved her innocent ways and attitude.

Read Fruits Basket if you like this series. It has the same mix of comedic hilarity with some more serious issues thrown in.
Ariel
Jun 05, 2016 Ariel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I slightly feel like this book explained very little in all the questions book 5 left me with, but considering there are two more books in the series, I haven't totally lost hope yet. I still have my same questions about the last book, mostly with the whole curiosity about Zima and Dita. I will admit I am also kind of confused, is Yumi a persocom? Cause that's the idea that I'm getting from this book. All in all, I just feel like I'm left with more questions than answers
Sophie
Half this volume was about 2 side characters love story. I don't care about Yumi and Ueda. She's barely legal, and he's 20 years older than her. It just seems preditory. I know it's there for Ueda's feelings towards persocoms to mirror Hideki growing feelings towards Chi as more than a machine, but it's too long and not that interesting.

The second half of the volume was more interesting, as it becomes clearer how powerful and unique Chi is, and the government persocoms feature as well.
East Bay J
Aug 25, 2010 East Bay J rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
In spite of having skipped a few volumes, including the first, Chobits gets more and more interesting as it goes along. I think the idea of having computers and mobile devices look and act human is really interesting, especially given how much time people spend with them in our own day and age. Plus, reading books backwards is fun.
Gigi
Jul 13, 2013 Gigi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, supernatural
I enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed the manga. what really caught my attention in the book was how much more sharply aggressive hideki was in this book than he seems to be in the show.is that just me?
Rena
Jan 11, 2014 Rena rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, manga
Well, now I finally know who the two people on the roof are, and I must say that I was not expecting that. This story has become much more interesting. I am very curious as to how things will play out from here.
Mel Raschke
A romantic comedy about a human looking for a partner. She feels insufficient because she is only a human and all female robots are smarter and more attractice than her. Readers that follow this series will love this book.
Kate
Jun 10, 2011 Kate rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi, own, manga
I absolutely adore this manga by CLAMP. They manage to take some extremely pertinent and complex questions about the nature of love and the individuality of robots, and combine them with one of the most adorable romances ever!
Sarah Sammis
Dec 16, 2007 Sarah Sammis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pc, read-in-2003
My first attempt at reading manga back in 2003. Read via BookCrossing.
Melissa
Jun 07, 2013 Melissa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm just eating this series up...and there are only two more to go!

Wow, just wow.

So much sadness but at least, some happiness has come about.
Carissa
FALSE
Annchan Maulana
Its about cute persocoms name Chi ... that falling in love with Hideki, the guy who take her from garbage and teaching her about life.

Originaly review by AnnChan ^^
Aine
May 31, 2011 Aine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
<3 this series. Only 2 volumes left.
Viky S. Deneault
Re-read (2015): Aww when Chii bought rings, it was so cute! T-T
Destiny
Aug 24, 2014 Destiny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the series! Chi is adorable!
Emmy Lou
Yumi struggles with her feelings for the manager and Hideki finds out a bit more about Chi.
Amy
Chobits, Volume 6 (v. 6) by Clamp (2003)
Patricia
I luuurve the beta couples!
Rosie
Dec 14, 2011 Rosie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5
Danyka
May 02, 2013 Danyka rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'd watched and liked the anime version when I was still a kid.

For now, I got no plans for buying a copy.
Radwa
Mar 05, 2016 Radwa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Chi's costumes!

The story if definitely taking its time developing the whole human/robot relationships, trying to guide the characters slowly through it, and I love that!
Heather
Jun 02, 2015 Heather rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want all of the cloths that Chi has. They are much cooler than mine. Also I really love her character :)
Kelsey
Oct 30, 2013 Kelsey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novel
Getting down into the most interesting bit of the storylines... And then its over and you need the next volume
  • Love Hina, Vol. 12
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 2 (D.N.Angel, #2)
  • Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 9: Progenitor
  • Paradise Kiss, Vol. 5 (Paradise Kiss, #5)
Ōkawa Nanase 大川七瀬
[born: 2 May 1967; Ōsaka, bloodtype: A]

Mokona Apapa もこなあぱぱ
[born: 16 Jun 1968, Kyōto; bloodtype: A]

Nekoi Mick 猫井みっく
[born: 21 Jan 1969, Kyōto; bloodtype: O]

Igarashi Satsuki 五十嵐さつき
[born: 8 Feb 1969, Kyōto; bloodtype: A]

CLAMP originally began in 1989 as a twelve-member dōjinshi circle, but by 1990, the circle had diminished from twelve to seven. Of the remaining seven, Tamayo Akiya
More about CLAMP...