Start by marking “Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 10 (Rosario+Vampire, #10)” as Want to Read:
Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 10 (Rosario+Vampire, #10)

Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 10 (Rosario+Vampire #10)

4.31  ·  Rating Details ·  1,093 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
All-around average teenager Tsukune can't get accepted to any high school save one...but on his first day, he finds the rest of the student body doesn't appear average in the least. Best of all, the cutest girl on campus can't wait to fling her arms around his neck! Wait a sec'--are those her teeth around his neck too...? Tsukune's going to have one heck of a hickey when h ...more
Published November 3rd 2009 by VIZ Media LLC (first published October 4th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 10

Jordan
Sep 17, 2012 Jordan rated it it was ok
I once read a random chapter from this in a magazine, because I was bored and reading everything from it. It felt incomplete to me to leave things hanging that way. My solution? Read ten whole volumes of trash. (It turned out that that chapter was from season 2, which made me want to simultaneously laugh and cry, but what's done is done.)

The story is hardly a story. There's some daily school life, jealousy issues, and people learning to rely on each other, with occasional peril that comes with t
abatage
Feb 17, 2011 abatage rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
The first series ends with everything tied up at a solid plot point, giving that satisfied feeling that everything is how it should be. There's a bit more focus on Moka and her part in it all, which is a welcomed way to answer (or at least acknowledge) some of the questions that have been raised so far. All in all this tremendous series rounds out quite nicely in this volume and has left me wanting to get into the next.
Leila Anani
Sep 10, 2012 Leila Anani rated it really liked it
Tsukune's cousin comes to visit and gets embroiled in the antics of a magic mirror that strips away everyone's human guises revealing the inner monster. What is really nice about this concluding volume is the inclusion of traditional yokai - umbrella monster, snake neck etc all make cameos. Can't wait to start the second series.
Justin M.
May 29, 2012 Justin M. rated it it was amazing
this series was about how one very lucky/unlucky human teenager ends up at a boarding school for monsters ends up becoming a ghoul and fails in love with a vampire along with having 4 other monsters fall in love with him
Anna Hakopian t (-_-t)
It's crazy how relevant this school and the students are to real life! High school is a dog-eat-dog's world and teenagers are monsters.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Another good volume. This series has been interesting.
Timothy Stone
Jan 30, 2014 Timothy Stone rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rosario + Vampire ends it's first “season” in the tenth volume of this fantastic manga. It seems like each year is divided up into a “season”. The manga is currently on “Season II”. In this final first-season volume, a lot happens. Most of it is minor, but it paves the way for the next season, which starts with a new volume one. We find out Moka has a sister, we start to move away from the wacky “harem genre” nature, to seeing the pain that will happen once Tsukune and Moka are together for real ...more
L.H.O.O.Q.
Jun 08, 2012 L.H.O.O.Q. added it
Review of the first manga series 1-10:

This manga is not terrible, let’s just say that. But it has a lot of problems.

The art is beautiful and I think the art itself is where the author’s talent lies most heavily, not plotting. The plots of each volume…pretty laughable to even try to identify them with the idea of ‘plot.’ The situations are so see through you know well before anything goes down just how it all will end.

Fan service is always appalling when it happens upon a page, though expected,
Miss Ryoko
Mar 17, 2013 Miss Ryoko rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga, library-book
Meh... I don't think I'll be reading the next installment of this manga. The ending was boring and stupid... the characters...I don't really care about many of them. Unfortunate really.

The only thing this volume had going for it was this hottie :-p

Junya
 photo SAM_7422_zps239d1196.jpg
Dante' Slaton
Apr 23, 2013 Dante' Slaton rated it it was amazing
An old enemy returns to Yokai High as she turns the whole school festival into a nightmare monster brawl. Things get worse as she uses the unbrided monsters to attack Tsukune and the gang. Only the other Moka can stop this Witch of Snakes. But can she actually defeat her without taken the seal off as well? Read and find out.
Brandi
Jul 29, 2016 Brandi rated it it was amazing
Cute, well done manga. I really enjoyed Akihisa Ikeda's illustrations, maybe even a bit more than the story itself, though I enjoyed it as well. Granted, it isn't one of my all time faves, but I would certainly read additional volumes.
Vaughn Myers
Oct 30, 2012 Vaughn Myers rated it it was amazing
This series is more for the readers that can try something new and have a passion for mythical creatures of sorts. The first few volumes are mainly to set you up for the story. The second season I would have to say is much better
Lauren
Feb 10, 2015 Lauren rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
There was a fun playfulness about this series that I really enjoyed. The author threw in a healthy mix of comedic relief to each character and I loved how there were so many completely opposite personalities.
Sarah Hayes
May 23, 2015 Sarah Hayes rated it did not like it
Shelves: manga-lns-misc
My face while reading the last volume of this series: (ノд)ノ n o p e

Sorry, Ikeda, I won't be checking out the second season of RTV.
Toni Marie
Jun 11, 2016 Toni Marie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH MY GAWD!

When are they going to profess their undying love for each other? This is killing me! On to season two.
James
Aug 04, 2013 James rated it it was amazing
Rosario+vampire is a good akuma based manga. It has a good art style and a good plot line. The akuma concept is good and very entertaining. Characters are good and interesting.
Dylan Murphy
Mar 20, 2016 Dylan Murphy rated it it was amazing
Awesome conclusion to the first series, the characters may have generic traits or themes, but each on is a amazing in his/her own way.
Bakri Blanko
Bakri Blanko rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2016
Jess
Jess rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2014
Becca
Becca rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2010
Mia
Mia rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2015
Victoria
Victoria rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2015
Ayrali
Ayrali rated it it was ok
Oct 27, 2016
Theshrewedshrew
Theshrewedshrew rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2013
Wendy
Wendy rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2014
North Hunter
North Hunter rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2016
Sweetie
Sweetie rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2012
Jessie
Jessie rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2012
Edith
Edith rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2011
Giovanni Mauro
Giovanni Mauro rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2016
  • Chibi Vampire, Vol. 14
  • Bakuman, Volume 6: Recklessness and Guts
  • Black Cat, Volume 06
  • Claymore, Vol. 2: Darkness in Paradise (Claymore, #2)
  • Chobits, Omnibus 2
Akihisa Ikeda (池田晃久) is a manga artist/manga-ka best known for the manga series Rosario + Vampire (ロザリオとバンパイア Rosario to Vampire). He's been a huge fan of vampires and monsters since he was a little kid. He says one of the perks of being a manga artist is being able to go for walks during the day when everybody else is stuck in the office.
More about Akihisa Ikeda...

Rosario+Vampire (10 books)
  • Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 1 (Rosario+Vampire, #1)
  • Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 2 (Rosario+Vampire, #2)
  • Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 3 (Rosario+Vampire, #3)
  • Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 4 (Rosario+Vampire, #4)
  • Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 5 (Rosario+Vampire, #5)
  • Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 6 (Rosario+Vampire, #6)
  • Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 7 (Rosario+Vampire, #7)
  • Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 8 (Rosario+Vampire, #8)
  • Rosario + Vampire, Tome 9 (Rosario+Vampire, #9)