Start by marking “Frankly My Dear: The World's Greatest Comebacks, Snubs, Insults, One-Liners, and Last Words” as Want to Read:

2.71  ·  Rating Details  ·  7 Ratings  ·  1 Review
If you've ever been in search of the perfect comeback, the best retort, the parting shot, or even a classic one-liner, here's one book that won't leave you speechless. Untangle that tied tongue and take some inspiration from the masters of verbal one-upsmanship celebrated in the pages of "Frankly, My Dear..."
Published September 12th 1996 by Fireside Books

To ask other readers questions about Frankly My Dear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frankly My Dear

Mayda
Jul 29, 2015 Mayda rated it liked it
Shelves: nonfiction, humor
This is the kind of book you'd pick up to fill five minutes of time while you're waiting for something or someone. Some of these somewhat pithy retorts you've already heard, and some might leave you scratching your head, wondering exactly what the speaker meant. This is not a book you'll mind perusing but you won't have any trouble putting it back down, either.
Kat
Kat rated it liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Nageshwar Panchal
Nageshwar Panchal rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2015
Julie
Julie rated it it was ok
Oct 21, 2014
Marty
Marty rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2014
Bradley Miller
Bradley Miller rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2014
Jason
Jason added it
Sep 06, 2013
N
N rated it did not like it
Jul 18, 2013
Sarah added it
Dec 15, 2010
Katherine Barrett Greene is a principal at Barrett and Greene, Inc., and a correspondent and columnist for Governing magazine. A graduate of Northwestern University, Katherine has received numerous awards, including the New York State Society of CPA’s Award for Excellence in Financial Journalism. She has also worked as a contributing editor at Financial World and The Ladies Home Journal, as well a ...more
More about Katherine Barrett Greene...