Start by marking “Robert Pattinson: Eternally Yours” as Want to Read:
Robert Pattinson: Eternally Yours

Robert Pattinson: Eternally Yours

Here's everything you need to know about gorgeous Robert Pattinson. From his early days in amateur theater . . . to landing the role of Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire . . . to the amazing moment he found out he would play Edward Cullen in the movie of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight!

Sigh over eight pages of glossy photos, be surprised by what Robert loves
Published July 28th 2009 by HarperCollins (first published October 21st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Robert Pattinson, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Robert Pattinson

Vishous
Mar 21, 2013 Vishous marked it as hahaha-no-no-no  ·  review of another edition
oh for the love of.....
Molly
A Newbery contender, clearly.
Starlitz328
Sep 10, 2009 Starlitz328 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the sexiest, most stunning, gorgeous (& modest) guy in the world!!!
Alexis
Dec 27, 2011 Alexis rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Update: This was abysmal. Here are some quotes so you can feel my pain: (I'm kind of sorry for including these quotes on a literary website.)
p. 27 "Robert talkes very little about his modeling stints, but that's why they say a picture is worth a thousand words!" (They really put exclamation points in - I didn't add those.)
p.56 "Generally Robert would have to be on set at six thirty in the morning. (Ack! That's too early!) (Those parentheses were from the author, but these are mine.)
p.88 "Catheri
Tayzia
Jan 18, 2009 Tayzia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH ME THAT ROBERT PATTINSON IS BY FAR THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE
Well... first of all... I learned that some people can be hotter than you think is humanly possible. Such as Robert Pattinson. I loved the color pictures (which made me druel), and I liked how the author didn't just babble on and on about him and being in Twilight. She talked about Harry Potter, and other theatrical roles that he has played, as well as his personal life. overall review: defenately a mouth dropper
Feb 19, 2009 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Isabelle Adams is my idol!
Michelle
Feb 08, 2009 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LUV ROBERT 4EV! xD
Elissa
Jan 31, 2009 Elissa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i love this book
Michele Minor
Mar 03, 2011 Michele Minor rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is an unauthorized biography of Robert Pattinson from the Twilight saga movies. This book starts from his growing up years and how he was as a student and ends with talk of his future upcoming projects. This is a good book for fans of the Twilight saga since it does talk about some of his other projects other than Twilight and Harry Potter. It does give a little description on how Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was filmed since he also played Cedric Diggory in that movie. It also ...more
Eileen
I've read more informative books about Rob than this one. It covers only a very small part of his life/career, until the release of the Twilight movie in 2008.

The writing is not so bad, but 80% of the info is about Twilight in general and not so much about Rob and it has only a few color photos of not very good quality.I found only two/three old/new quotes for me, but in general I don't think it brings something surprising to the fans.

Erin
Nov 27, 2008 Erin rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
people really love this guy... Have YOU ever seen him in spandex?!!?
Yadie
Nov 22, 2009 Yadie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got this as a Christmas gift from my sister last year. Yes, she likes to make fun of my obsessions.
Kim BookJunkie
Just ok, pretty much the same thing you'll find in all magazines and any other book about my boyfriend Rob. More pics would've increased my rating!
Sabamughal
Sep 10, 2013 Sabamughal marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
i love robert beacuse he is my life aim
olivia kathleen, (:
well... i am going to marry him soo dont you think i should read about my new hubbie...? well i think soo!
Jenna
Apr 13, 2009 Jenna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hehe, saw it in Barnes and Noble, drooled a little bit, picked it up, sat on the floor, read it, sadly set it down and left. Great pictures...hehe Robert is amazing. Long Live Twilight.
Destiny
Jan 19, 2009 Destiny rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It was fun to read about Robert Pattinson and his journey through life before Twilight. Definintely NOT a must read.
Ny
Nov 13, 2013 Ny rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Lol. Took all but a minute, and contained stolen paparazzi photos of him. And interviews by some riveting, I'm sure trustworthy, sources.
Rosalyn
Sep 19, 2010 Rosalyn rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: hopeless twihards who don't look past r.pat's looks
piece of trash just a compilation of a biased fan who just likes rob for his looks and then she's just quoting other fans throughout this wasted of a good billionth of a perfectly healthy tree.
Alex
Nov 23, 2008 Alex marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Omg I am sooooo reading this book! It talks about what he looks for in a girlfriend!!!!!!! :)
Baneen
Nekkina93/72
Nekkina93/72 rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2015
Lucy ADams
Lucy ADams rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2016
Oriares
Oriares rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2013
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
Sep 29, 2010
Ahalya Sudheer
Ahalya Sudheer rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2015
Clariane
Clariane rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2012
Jennifer rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2014
Doris
Doris rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Robert Pattinson: True Love Never Dies
  • Blood Rivals: The Biographies of "Twilight" Stars Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner
  • Haunted (Angel: Season 2, #1)
  • Image (Angel: Season 2, #2)
  • Soul Trade (Angel: Season 1, #7)
  • Betsy: Bride of the Vampire (Undead, #4.5, 5, 6, 7)
  • Oz: Into the Wild (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 4, #5)
  • The Angel Chronicles, Vol. 1 (The Angel Chronicles, #1)
  • Claimed by a Vampire (The Claiming #2)
  • Golden Vampire (Vampire Moons, #1)
  • Night Life
  • Strange Angels and Betrayals (Strange Angels, #1-2)
  • Draycott Everlasting: Christmas Knight & Moonrise (Draycott Abbey #7.5 & 6)
  • The Truth about Vampires / Salvation of the Damned
  • Time Without End (Vampire, #3)
  • Immortal Sins
  • Bloodsuckers: The Vampire Archives, Volume 1
  • My Wicked Vampire (Castle of Dark Dreams #4)

“Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.” 67 likes