Caging the Beast (Creations, #4)

Caging the Beast (Creations #4)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  119 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Book four in the Creations Series

The beast: a slave to his past and his present, but not to his future...or the sexy new master he's decided to keep.

Tarn has spent decades fighting for his kind. Known as the Destroyer of the Otherworld Army, he's been using his time in the Vrail System to police rogue Ebrellions. To help his nephew, he takes on a dangerous job and lands in...more
Published October 5th 2009 by Total E-Bound

Slave to Sensation by Nalini SinghDragon Bound by Thea HarrisonA Hunger Like No Other by Kresley ColeCaressed by Ice by Nalini SinghKiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
Hot Shapeshifter Romances
293rd out of 652 books — 598 voters
Ral's Woman by Laurann DohnerClaimed by Evangeline AndersonDemon Possession by Kiersten FayHunted by Evangeline AndersonBurning Up Flint by Laurann Dohner
Best Erotic Scifi Romance
268th out of 428 books — 735 voters

More lists with this book...

♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme
What are the Ebrellions? Ms. Harte needs to write another set of books in this Creations world. There is still so much to explore! The Ebrellions turn into six legged...Trells? These are like insects but not? What the hell are they?

In this last installment of the Creations series, Tarn is an undercover agent to retrieve a cube his nephew is tasked to find. Tarn is in a MMA cage underground slave fighting nightmare. Bored with is babysitting job at the bar he owns, Tarn is up for the challenge....more
ElaineY
My browser crashed and I lost the review I was typing. Too lazy to redo it but I was saying I liked this 2nd installment, that I'm giving it 5 stars even though no one does M/M sci-fi romance like Morgan Hawke in her Interstellar Service & Discipline series. I've given up on ever seeing another equal to Hawke so yeah, 5 stars it is to Caging the Beast, compared to what I'm getting out there these days.

Zachem's a Creation, a kind of hybrid species created in a lab. He finds himself betrayed a...more
Seregil
Jul 10, 2014 Seregil rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: bdsm, mm
Because I'm mean I'll only give it 3 stars, but I warmly recommend it to those who like very strong subs and alien shapeshifting doms. The ending was a happy revenge filled bloodbath and that is another plus. How many sweet, love filled MM stories end with that sort or "honeymoon"? *crazy grin
Omega696
I would have liked it more if not for all the master-slave play. Aside from that it was a decent story, but I don't think I will be looking for more books in the series.
Cindy
Oct 09, 2010 Cindy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: ebook
Excellent read, futuristic setting.

If you're looking for this in a print edition - it was released as Creations: Vol 1 - containing The Perfect Creation and Creating Chemistry.

The second volume, Creations: Vol 2 contains Creation's Control and Caging the Beast.

In my opinion, these are incorrectly ordered. I'm sure they were packaged that way because Creation's Control and Caging the Beast are both male/male love stories.

These stories are very tightly linked. Correct reading order should be:
The...more
Da'ad
Interesting world and story, good characters and good pace. It made phantom leaps between situations that I found amateurish and stupid, but the hot sex and the great chemistry between everyone made up for that. Yum and yum!
Lexi Ander
This is the only book that I have read in this series because I "thought" I wouldn't be interested in the others. I am rethinking that. You have lab created species who either make love or make war, awesome, blood and sex. Six legged, scaley beasties that can teleport and are the best ultimate fighters. Add plot and viola, my kind of sci-fi book...with smut of course.
Ate
ストーリーの設定や展開については、☆4つつけれるぐらいしっかりしていて好きだし、キャラクターの性格も強気の男同士のカップルで私の萌えツボなのですが、致命的な欠点は、受け攻めが私の好みと逆だったことです。このため私の総合評価としては、☆2.5です。

ああ、受け攻めが逆でさえなければ、俺様攻めと強気受けで、BDSMなやり取りも良かったのですけどね。体格差カプで受けがデカい方で固定というのは、私の好みじゃない(><;)それでD/sなやり取りするんだから萎える。ああ、カプが逆だったら好みだったのに。

受け攻め固定でBDSM趣向、強い者同士だけど、受けのほうが体がデカいというのが好きならお勧め。未来宇宙のSF設定で宇宙版古代ローマという感じの世界観です。
黒髪攻め×銀髪受け
Anne
I loved this story! It was so good! I'm sorry it's the last of the Creations stories. They were a really fun people to read about. This one is about a Creation, the Beast, and an alien Ebrellion, and their escape from slavery and falling in love. I would love to read more about the Ebrellions, they sound fascinating. 4.5 stars.
Entertaining, loads of sexy times and much space opera.
Ashleygibson
Ashleygibson marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Teazia Cockburn
Teazia Cockburn marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
April
April marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
April Dykes
April Dykes marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
N
N marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Minerva
Minerva marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Carla
Carla marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
  • Healing in His Wings (Healing #1)
  • Off World (Off World, #1)
  • Wishbone
  • G-Strain
  • Husbands for Peace
  • Obedience Training
  • Making Contact
  • What Worse Place Can I Beg in Your Love?
  • Wild Passions
  • The Nourisher (Border Worlds Saga, #1)
  • Hot Cargo (Healing #2)
  • Alpha Trine (The Valespian Pact #1)
  • Undesirable
  • Beloved Captor
  • How To Steal Blade (Contact, #2)
  • Hajiri's Pet (Midnight Rain #1)
  • Cage Match
  • No Quarter (Bounty, #1)
Marie Harte is an avid reader who loves all things paranormal and futuristic. Reading romances since she was twelve, she fell in love with romance and happy endings and knew writing was her calling. Years later after the Marine Corps, Information Technology, and 60 hour work weeks, her dream has finally come true.

Marie lives in Oregon with her family and is constantly reading and writing.
More about Marie Harte...
Rachel's Totem (Cougar Falls, #1) Enjoying the Show (Wicked Warrens, #1) Roane (Circe's Recruits, #1) In Plain Sight (Cougar Falls, #2) Bodywork (The Works, #1)