Start by marking “Kiss (Fearless, #5)” as Want to Read:
Kiss (Fearless, #5)

Kiss (Fearless #5)

3.99  ·  Rating Details ·  1,395 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews

I've heard that you can learn everything you want to know about a man's heart through just one kiss.

We'll see about that.

Published August 30th 2001 by Simon Pulse (first published February 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss

Maggie
Jul 19, 2009 Maggie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: july-09
Tabatha
Sep 01, 2009 Tabatha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: eleventh-grade
this book is part five of my favorite series the fearless books. As always gaia moore gets her self in to trouble trying to find her under cover spie father and living with a family friend who she hates and thinks might just be a bad guy. in this book a girl mary comes to town and shockingly gaia becomes friends with her. mary turns out to be a lesbian which does not affect gaia but everyone thinks that they are an item. when mary decides to come out to her family she brings gaia along and gaia ...more
Matthew
DISCLAIMER: I'm actually cheating on my Goodreads annual book challenge. I'm actually reading a compilation of the Fearless series and I realized that because Kiss was published more than 10 years ago and I've read the new edition and it's like modernized in a way, I mean, iPhones and Bieber? HAHAHA

Anyway, this story introduced us to Mary, cool character, thought she wouldn't be interesting. Also, Gaia and Sam's weird room encounter. Weird in a way, I dunno, you'll get it when you read it

AGAIN I
Kim
Jun 13, 2007 Kim rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fearless, ya, action, 2002
I've read this series over ten years ago. But I remember it being very good. For the first 18 books. After that the more it lasted the worst it got. I stopped at book 32. These days I wouldn't give it more than 20.

Back to the good stuff. I found that Gaia was a good strong, pretty but still flawed character. She was special without being annoying. It's just that once the author stopped looking over the shoulder of the ghost writer. Things went down the drain pretty fast.

Last note. The series may
Aly
Jan 10, 2014 Aly rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
read on it's own having never heard is the series. super quick read as it's a YA novel. interesting premise of a girl unable to feel fear. maybe I'd like it more with all the background info, but it felt somewhat disjointed and very unfinished. reads kind of like a sitcom with a to be continued ending- you get to know a bit about the characters in the short time spent but not all the history so not everything makes sense.. but you get just invested enough that you sort of want to see what happen ...more
Merary
Just because I want to do something different I'm going to write the reviews in a Friends episode format. Enjoy!

The One With Gaia's First Kiss

Guys, there's barely any action in this one. Because it's all about Sam and Gaia!! Gaia finally gets her first kiss from Sam Moon!! Whoo! And a new character is introduced: Mary Moss. She's reckless and wild. A perfect match for Gaia. And Heather is wondering on where her relationship with Sam is going. Shup up, whiny.

One of the best so far!!
Caro
Feb 02, 2012 Caro rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: thriller, read-2012
Kiss is the 5th installment in the marvellous Fearless series by Francine Pascal.
This time around, we get to know the new character "Mary" better - an upper class girl who wants to get to know Gaia better. At the same time, her foster mother wants Gaia disfigured. Is she going to succeed with her evil plan?

Another epic tale. I'm sooooo in love with Gaia (see, the series reduces me to pathetic gushing. I never do that.)! I'm in love with all the characters, in fact. And not only the evil ones!
I r
Madeline
This book didn't really have much fighting scenes as the other books, which I liked. I still think the series is kind of confusing because each chapter (section?) is a different narrator, and sometimes I don't know who's talking. I don't know if the reader is supposed to feel that way or not, but I don't like that part of the series. This book also didn't have a cliff hanger ending, which I was kind of suspecting, since there's 36 books in the series. I'm probably not going to read all of them.
Susie
Feb 22, 2013 Susie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Meaghan R. (YA-aholic)

only one inconsistency, and it may not really be one, i may have just misinterpreted it....ella makes a plan in secret from her "boss" and fears what he might do when if he finds out....later, he knows about the plan and is going along with it....(in the next book, he knows nothing of her involvement)
Katrina Knittle
Like the rest of the book it is very fast and quick read. As always Gaia gets herself in more trouble. I really liked Mary in this book. Sam had his moments also. I was happy Gaia finally shows her true feelings to the one she likes. A book filled with action, love, and funny moments if that is what your looking for this book series is one to check out.
Mallory
Really. This is just so unreal it's good!
Victoria
Sarah B
08/12/2009
01/20/2013
Tiffani Hacking
Nov 23, 2013 Tiffani Hacking rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
if you like to think at anytime in your life you have no fear than you will go along with this book i highly recommended
Steph
May 25, 2008 Steph rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: women-warriors
Another great book in this fantastic series.
Helen
Mar 25, 2009 Helen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romantic-books
very good
Edward Creter
The series keeps getting better and more addictive, despite the ridiculousnes of its concept of "fearlessness."
Kelsey
Jun 06, 2008 Kelsey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My favorite of 1-6, next to 6. I am continuously aggravated by the Sam/Heather/Gaia love triangle and this was a great show of the conflict.
Katherine
Dec 08, 2008 Katherine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved it
Ashley
Ashley rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2013
Tiffany Lillie
Tiffany Lillie rated it really liked it
Nov 25, 2011
Courtney Nicholas
Courtney Nicholas rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2016
Dark-Kai
Dark-Kai rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2011
Xiomara
Xiomara rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2016
Christabel168 Heymans
Christabel168 Heymans rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2010
Seri Qadijah
Seri Qadijah rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2012
Madison Pekofske
Madison Pekofske rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2013
Natalie
Natalie rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2011
  • Payback (Fingerprints, #7)
  • Violet Eyes (Violet Eyes, #1)
  • The Angel Chronicles, Vol. 1 (The Angel Chronicles, #1)
  • Jake Finds Out (Making Out, #2)
  • The Willow Files, Vol. 2 (The Willow Files, #2)
  • The Wishing Stone (Spooksville, #9)
  • Awakening (Sweep, #5)
  • Witches' Night of Fear
  • Shattered (Sevens, #1)
  • Galgenmeid
Francine Pascal (May 13, 1938— ) is an American author best known for creating the Sweet Valley series of novels. In 1982 she created the characters and the stories for the first six books and her agent, Amy Berkower of Writers House sold them to Bantam Books. Book number one is mostly written by Ms. Pascal. From then on she wrote the stories for every book ever published in the series. After the ...more
More about Francine Pascal...

Fearless (1 - 10 of 36 books)
  • Fearless (Fearless, #1)
  • Sam (Fearless, #2)