Start by marking “Sex and the Perfect Lover: Tao, Tantra, and the Kama Sutra” as Want to Read:
Sex and the Perfect Lover: Tao, Tantra, and the Kama Sutra

Sex and the Perfect Lover: Tao, Tantra, and the Kama Sutra

3.2 of 5 stars 3.20  ·  rating details  ·  76 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Your dreams of sexual pleasure are about to come true. No age, time, place, or body constraints can prevent you from becoming the perfect lover you desire to be for the rest of your life. These pages unlock all of the essential elements for attaining this goal.
• Learn and develop sexual magnetism and secrets that few lovers have ever known.
• Become an
Published November 15th 2005 by Atria Books (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Sex and the Perfect Lover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex and the Perfect Lover

Ellie
I'm not sure what to say about this book. Well, that isn't true. I would say that it isn't worth the time or the money. It's far too basic. I feel that if you want to read about Tao, Tantra or the Kama Sutra that there are better introductory sources out there.

I would say that this is a trinket book. What in the world do I mean by that? Well, it's similar to buying a trinket, you spend the time and money to get it and you may use it for a bit but then it's just another peice of junk you have. Th
Michael
While I had no intention of reading this book, I found that some pages contained valuable information, but a large majority seemed repetitive and shallow. The author neglects to do anything but repeat a mantra of breathing exercises and visualization. While I believe that this may work for some people, it seems rather superficial to me.
Anna Raella
eh, good pictures, not many positions, and wayyy to much about the 'Magick of sex."
Paul Mike
i want know about the sex
Jasmin
Jasmin marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Gary
Gary marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Krishnaananth
Krishnaananth is currently reading it
Jun 05, 2015
Paul Hanley
Paul Hanley marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Aadil
Aadil marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Ave
Ave marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Marko Mehner
Marko Mehner marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Cyril
Cyril marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I Love You. Now What?: Falling in Love is a Mystery, Keeping It Isn't The Love Diet: Expert Techniques for Sensual Pleasure and Mind-blowing Sex El Amante Perfecto: Tao del amor y el sexo Que Hay Detras de Tu Nombre?: Descubre Tu Destino, Angel Protector, Compatibilidad Astrologica, Colores, Aromas y Cristales Sex and the Erotic Lover