Start by marking “Beyond Breathless” as Want to Read:
Beyond Breathless

Beyond Breathless (The Red Choo Diaries #1)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  133 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Published January 1st 2007 by Harlequin Blaze

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Breathless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Breathless

Megan
Sex in a hummer limousine, oh my. The relationship between Jamie and Andrew worked for me. These two serious and driven Wall Street professionals are a case of "like attracts like," which was fun to read in this case, but it presented a unique dilemma for Jamie. She was forging a top-notch career for herself, but her fling with Andrew turned into something more demanding (spoiler: loooooove), and it made her uncomfortably aware of her professional insecurities. She couldn't compete with whiz kid ...more
Cris
Um livro gostoso e divertido, para variar!!
Jamie e Andrew trabalham em Wall Street e tem vidas muito ocupadas e estressantes, e um dia são pegos por um apagão em nova York, sem transporte publico e eles precisam dividir uma limousine se quiserem chegar aos seus compromissos inadiáveis. Tudo vai indo bem até que um calorão os atinge e dois acabam fazendo sexo selvagem no banco de trás.

Bom, tudo ia ficar por isso mesmo, se ele tivesse a língua grande e contasse tudo para o irmão, que resolve fazer
Barb
Nicknamed "The Porcupine," Jamie McNamara has a tough-as-nails attitude that makes her a force to be reckoned with on Wall Street. So it's a shock even to her when she seduces a sexy investment broker in a Hummer limo on the way to a business meeting. But when her erotic escapade becomes the topic of the "Red Choo Diaries" sex blog and threatens to destroy her steely persona, Jamie realizes a fling isn't always frivolous.

Used to getting what he wants, gorgeous man-about-town Andrew Brooks knows
Suzanne
A fun category romance , with two very smart Wall Street whiz protagonists. Loved their finance world banter, and the limo seduction scene was off the charts sexy!
Rosanne - Books Are Better Than Pants
Sadly these people were exactly as boring as they were described.
Tressa
I really liked the Andrew and Jamie; they both seemed to be a very good fit for each other. I especially liked how they were physically and mentally attracted to each other. That seemed like a good basis for a solid and long-lasting relationship. Andrew and Jamie’s concerns and flaws were understandable. I really enjoyed the story and the author’s writing style.
Liz B

Definitely engaging and well-written, but with lots of editing errors. O'Reilly does a very good job of setting up plausible, internal obstacles to the HEA. Category romances still aren't my favorite, but it is nice to occasionally read a book I can finish really quickly.
Tasmia
A believably high-powered career woman heroine. A smouldering though slightly high-handed hero. A real love story that doesn't seem out of place emerging from a blazing romp. And really good set up for the rest of the series!
Lyndi
I made it to Chapter 8. I'll try again later, but I just couldn't stick with it. I kept finding other things to do instead of reading, but I didn't dislike anything about the story. So I'm shelving it to read later.
RedBecca
Sweet and funny, loved Jamie and Andrew's chemistry and dynamic.
Netanella
Wall Street hedge funds and stilletos. Nice.
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Nina
Nina marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Athena
Athena added it
Mar 10, 2015
Hiliary Cary
Hiliary Cary marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Naya
Naya marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Susie Martens
Susie Martens marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Summaiya
Summaiya marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
DarkChild Brebner
DarkChild Brebner marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Vina
Vina marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Mary Pitre
Mary Pitre marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Miranda
Miranda marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Leilah
Leilah marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
  • Ms. Match (Harlequin Blaze, #424)
  • Private Confessions (Harlequin Blaze #308)
  • Asking For Trouble (Town of Trouble, #2) (Santori Stories, #4)
  • A Long, Hard Ride (Harlequin Blaze #453)
  • Pleasure to the Max! (Harlequin Blaze #414)
  • She's Got It Bad (Harlequin Blaze, #464)
  • Bed on Arrival (Harlequin Blaze #409)
  • Risque Business (Harlequin Blaze #418)
  • She Did A Bad, Bad Thing (Million Dollar Secrets, #1)
  • The Specialist
  • Doing Ireland! (Harlequin Blaze #340) (Lust In Translation)
  • My Secret Life (Harlequin Blaze, No. 346)
  • Coming Undone (Seal, #1)
  • Tall, Dark And Filthy Rich (Harlequin Blaze #362) (Million Dollar Secrets, #5)
Kathleen O'Reilly wrote her first romance at the age of eleven, which to her undying embarrassment was read aloud to her class. After taking over twenty years to recover from the profound distress, she is now proud to announce her new career - a romance author. Kathleen lives in New York with her husband and their two children who outwit her daily.
More about Kathleen O'Reilly...

The Red Choo Diaries (3 books)
  • Beyond Daring (Harlequin Blaze #309)(The Red Choo Diaries, #2)
  • Beyond Seduction (The Red Choo Diaries) (Harlequin Blaze #321)
Sex, Straight Up (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #2) (Harlequin Blaze, #388) Shaken and Stirred: Those Sexy O'Sullivans Hot under Pressure (Harlequin Blaze #485) Nightcap (Harlequin Blaze, #394) (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #3) Touched by Fire