Start by marking “Beyond Breathless” as Want to Read:
Beyond Breathless

Beyond Breathless (The Red Choo Diaries #1)

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Published January 1st 2007 by Harlequin Blaze

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Breathless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Breathless

Megan
Sex in a hummer limousine, oh my. The relationship between Jamie and Andrew worked for me. These two serious and driven Wall Street professionals are a case of "like attracts like," which was fun to read in this case, but it presented a unique dilemma for Jamie. She was forging a top-notch career for herself, but her fling with Andrew turned into something more demanding (spoiler: loooooove), and it made her uncomfortably aware of her professional insecurities. She couldn't compete with whiz kid ...more
Cris
Um livro gostoso e divertido, para variar!!
Jamie e Andrew trabalham em Wall Street e tem vidas muito ocupadas e estressantes, e um dia são pegos por um apagão em nova York, sem transporte publico e eles precisam dividir uma limousine se quiserem chegar aos seus compromissos inadiáveis. Tudo vai indo bem até que um calorão os atinge e dois acabam fazendo sexo selvagem no banco de trás.

Bom, tudo ia ficar por isso mesmo, se ele tivesse a língua grande e contasse tudo para o irmão, que resolve fazer
Barb
Nicknamed "The Porcupine," Jamie McNamara has a tough-as-nails attitude that makes her a force to be reckoned with on Wall Street. So it's a shock even to her when she seduces a sexy investment broker in a Hummer limo on the way to a business meeting. But when her erotic escapade becomes the topic of the "Red Choo Diaries" sex blog and threatens to destroy her steely persona, Jamie realizes a fling isn't always frivolous.

Used to getting what he wants, gorgeous man-about-town Andrew Brooks knows
Suzanne
A fun category romance , with two very smart Wall Street whiz protagonists. Loved their finance world banter, and the limo seduction scene was off the charts sexy!
Tressa
I really liked the Andrew and Jamie; they both seemed to be a very good fit for each other. I especially liked how they were physically and mentally attracted to each other. That seemed like a good basis for a solid and long-lasting relationship. Andrew and Jamie’s concerns and flaws were understandable. I really enjoyed the story and the author’s writing style.
Liz B

Definitely engaging and well-written, but with lots of editing errors. O'Reilly does a very good job of setting up plausible, internal obstacles to the HEA. Category romances still aren't my favorite, but it is nice to occasionally read a book I can finish really quickly.
Tasmia
A believably high-powered career woman heroine. A smouldering though slightly high-handed hero. A real love story that doesn't seem out of place emerging from a blazing romp. And really good set up for the rest of the series!
Lyndi
I made it to Chapter 8. I'll try again later, but I just couldn't stick with it. I kept finding other things to do instead of reading, but I didn't dislike anything about the story. So I'm shelving it to read later.
RedBecca
Sweet and funny, loved Jamie and Andrew's chemistry and dynamic.
Netanella
Wall Street hedge funds and stilletos. Nice.
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Boots
Boots marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Mindin
Mindin added it
Nov 28, 2014
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Morgana Varela
Morgana Varela marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Alexadria Vorndran
Alexadria Vorndran marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Ms. Match (Harlequin Blaze, #424)
  • Private Confessions (Harlequin Blaze #308)
  • Asking For Trouble (Santori Stories #4) (Town of Trouble #2)
  • A Long, Hard Ride (Harlequin Blaze #453)
  • Pleasure to the Max! (Harlequin Blaze #414)
  • She's Got It Bad (Harlequin Blaze, #464)
  • Risque Business (Harlequin Blaze #418)
  • She Did A Bad, Bad Thing (Million Dollar Secrets, #1)
  • My Secret Life (Harlequin Blaze, No. 346)
  • The Specialist
  • Coming Undone (Seal, #1)
  • Doing Ireland! (Harlequin Blaze #340) (Lust In Translation)
  • Kiss and Dwell (Harlequin Blaze #325)
  • Heating Up The Holidays (Harlequin Blaze, #435) (American Heroes: The Firefighters, #3)
Kathleen O'Reilly wrote her first romance at the age of eleven, which to her undying embarrassment was read aloud to her class. After taking over twenty years to recover from the profound distress, she is now proud to announce her new career - a romance author. Kathleen lives in New York with her husband and their two children who outwit her daily.
More about Kathleen O'Reilly...
Sex, Straight Up (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #2) (Harlequin Blaze, #388) Shaken and Stirred: Those Sexy O'Sullivans Hot under Pressure (Harlequin Blaze #485) Nightcap (Harlequin Blaze, #394) (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #3) The Diva's Guide to Selling Your Soul