Start by marking “In My Girls I Trust” as Want to Read:
In My Girls I Trust

In My Girls I Trust

4.39  ·  Rating Details  ·  134 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
Three women live totally different lifestyles, yet have so much in common. Their loyalty to each other has no boundaries, until it starts to affect India's relationship with her boyfriend. Will she have to choose between her friends and her man, or will he chose for her?
Published June 1st 2010 by Urban Books (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about In My Girls I Trust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In My Girls I Trust

Chyna Tucker
Feb 06, 2012 Chyna Tucker rated it it was amazing
This book was great! Its literally had me in tears! It had drama and emotions you could feel. It shows you how to deal with real life expirences! It is a really deep story and it teaches you alot about realationships and ways to get through the hard times.
Ranae Baker
Oct 17, 2010 Ranae Baker rated it it was amazing
I must say this book had me in tears it felt so real, I mean just when you think the worst happens here comes something else, how much can one person deal with.
Shawntray Vinson
Jul 20, 2011 Shawntray Vinson rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome... Cudos to the author, this book had me in tears I loved it from begining to end...
Treasure Smith
Jul 28, 2011 Treasure Smith rated it it was amazing
One of the BEST books ive ever read. Reccomend this to people who like drama.......
Kimme Khalid
had me crying
Michelle
Aug 30, 2013 Michelle rated it it was ok
Shelves: tried-to-read
I could've read this book. But it was just too sloooooooow. Like I just gave up. I even read another book while reading that one and found myself wanting to read the other one more. I skimmed through and from what I read it did sound like a good lil book but It was just moving to slow for me
Tonya Williams
Apr 19, 2016 Tonya Williams rated it really liked it
This book made me laugh and cry with the good and the bad. So many ups and downs for all of the characters in this book. This was a good book and I will be reading more from this author.
Renee
Sep 17, 2015 Renee rated it really liked it
emotionally gripping reading this book I had so many emotions throughout really got to feel part of the story and showed great test of true friendship
Dalesha R
Dec 12, 2015 Dalesha R rated it it was amazing
It was good my second time reading it. Why did so many people have to die in the end? That part made me sad
Trace Micole
Jan 25, 2016 Trace Micole rated it it was amazing
Omg...so many twist and turns. I enjoyed this read when I had time to sit down and read it.
Latasha
Oct 08, 2015 Latasha rated it really liked it
Good book to qoute one the characters in the book " Keaundera" Good friends are hard to find these ladies continue to prove that In my girls I Trust involves four childhood friends who have personal issues which causes them to lend one another for emotional support.-- To some it up consider this a modern day Waiting to Exhale just more dramatic.
Tamunique
Feb 04, 2016 Tamunique rated it liked it
It was a decent read. A few twist at the end so it wasn't disappointing.
Natasha
Dec 08, 2012 Natasha rated it really liked it
Wow....i loved this book....The title of this book fits the story..The women really stuck together in this book. Had the right amount of drama. I have to admit my eyes watered a little while reading. I think the author described what true girlfriends are.
Mel
Oct 07, 2012 Mel rated it it was ok
It took me a while to get in to this book. I was about to put it down and decided to resume. It had a sad ending and a few situations I found a little unlikely. But, I had read another of this authors books ad thought this one would be as good.
Desiree Watson
Jan 19, 2013 Desiree Watson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
A book about girlfriends, love and loyalty. Throw in some guys to mix it up a little and there's your drama! This was the first book I read by this author and I really enjoyed it. Could not put it down. Read this book in 2010.
Erica
Oct 05, 2014 Erica rated it it was amazing
This is the best book I've read so far this year. It yanked my heartstrings right out. Treasure every moment you have with your friends
Sherlsssx3
Aug 07, 2014 Sherlsssx3 rated it it was amazing
This book was very VERY good ! It honestly reminded me of a Tyler Perry movie with all the drama that was in it. I was hooked from start to finish ! 5 STARS !
Kim
Aug 21, 2013 Kim rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
With over 500 pages, I was expecting to be hooked the entire book. After 6 chapters, I couldn't continue. Disappointed.
Tynece
This was the first time I read this author's work I enjoyed the book but I wish it had ended differently.
Mary
Sep 16, 2014 Mary rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
good read. however there was a lot of label dropping which drove me crazy
Kendra Norris
Feb 15, 2013 Kendra Norris rated it it was amazing
Awesome, this book teaches you about finding true friendship.
Nijee
Nov 13, 2010 Nijee rated it liked it
Shelves: urban-fiction
about 3 friends with different personal problems.
Charmain
Sep 20, 2011 Charmain rated it it was amazing
This story was awsome! every day situations!
Sherise
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Hell's Diva II
  • Havoc on a Home Wrecker
  • Quita's DayScare Center
  • The Perfect Affair (The Shady Sisters Trilogy #1)
  • Nickerson Barbie
  • In the Cut
  • My Secrets Your Lies
  • The Mercy Seat
  • Thugs Cry
  • Tony Story (G Street Chronicles Presents)
  • Allure of the Game: A Novel
  • The Joneses
  • Crossroads
  • Back to the Hood (Flint, #5)
2030641
Brandi Johnson the first time author who rose up on the scene by accident. Brandi picked up on her love for writing at a young age, but never in a million years dreamed that any of her work would ever get published. With an imagination so strong and vivid as hers, she decided to put it to the test. She became serious about her passion for writing and that's when her first novel "Spoiled Rotten" wa ...more
More about Brandi Johnson...