Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down

Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down (Vikings Underground #2)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  1,516 ratings  ·  55 reviews
Bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon presents "'Captivated' by You," the second sexy story in her series featuring the Bureau of American Defense. Rhea Stevenson is a "BAD" agent who has just been hande...more
Published February 1st 2005 by Pocket Books (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down

MK (Food actvist)
Jan 29, 2009 MK (Food actvist) rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of romantica, fantasy, suspense romance
Sherrilyn Kenyon Captivated by You, Melaine George Promise me Forever, Jaid Black Hunter's Right.

First story I had read before and remember quite well. I remember I enjoyed the characters relationship and the love scenes were pure fantasy. The male lead was in total lust with the female lead and had his chance to be with her "on assignment". So it was quite entertaining getting to watch them act out a fantasy togther. Invovles BD/SM. The second story was tame by erotica standards (that I've rea...more
Jane Stewart
5 stars for one of the three stories about primitive underground Vikings who capture modern women as brides.

This book contains three short stories, described below. I’m not sure if the book is worth buying just for one of the stories. But I’m glad I have it, and I’ll be saving it. Hunter’s Right a re-read for me. I first read it in Nov 2007 and again in Aug 2011.

5 stars for HUNTER'S RIGHT by Jaid Black.

REVIEWER’S OPINION:
I really enjoyed it. It’s different and fun. The sex scenes are not the ste...more
Antoinette the Book Junkie
Captivated By You (Kenyon) Rhea & Ace had the air sizzle with heath in their words. It took a keen eye to she the obvious chemistry between Joe & Tea, is there something there?

Promise Me Forever (George) 1st read ok nothing to write home for.

Hunter's Right (Black) Ronda & Niko have but yet the classic man to the rescue.
Diva_g
All Tied Up!

Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down is a book of three erotic romance tales. Some parts are steamy; your desire to be tied up and tied down will be uncontrollable! These stories are light reads and it is a good thing because you will find yourself all tied up...it... you... are...lucky....
Stacie
Very erotic short stories. My favorite was the one by Jaid Black where a woman who is a survivor in a helicopter crash discovers a hidden civilization of Vikings. Three stories by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Melanie George, and Jaid Black.
Edwina Hall Callan
Don't let the title fool you ... this isn't 50 Shades of Kinky.
Well written, fast paced and fun trio of romances that are more funny than naughty.
Blue Eyed Vixen
OK, have I ever mentioned I love anthologies (good anthologies that is) and I have no complaints about this one what so-ever. I love that I can read a whole story in one sitting.

The first story (Captivated by You by Sherrilyn Kenyon)is actually out of the BAD series (worth checking out if you like sexy cop-ish alpha males) - I really liked the banter between these two and there are some funny dominatrix scenes while they are undercover. The ending was really funny.

The second story (Promise Me Fo...more
Lori
Sep 30, 2012 Lori rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance readers
I read it for the Jaid Black book Hunter's Right because I had read the other book in that series. I will say that Hunter's Oath and Hunter's Right by Jaid Black are both extremely original ideas, at least by what I have read so far-and I have read books counting in the hundreds. I haven't updated them all on here as yet, I'm trying to do it in sessions. The books are about a Viking Settlement that has been located, without the "above" world's knowledge, in cave systems under our very feet for w...more
Michelle
Liked the first, hated the second, loved the third. But I had a feeling that's how it would play out. Jaid Black, I have just now made it a personal mission to read everything you write. Second author whose name escapes me but I can't be bothered to look up, I thoroughly disliked your characters. One was a man-skank who only thinks about himself, the other was a spineless girl who fell into a puddle of goo after one kiss from the man-skank who decided to waltz back into her life after either 8 o...more
Kelly
First off, for a book of this title it was surprisingly vanilla. Honestly, I was expected a little bit more bondage in it. Not that I, uh, read that normally or anything. Really. I was just led to believe that there'd be more of the tying up and less of the not tying up. You know? So, three short stories. The best of the bunch was probably Jaid Black's Hunter's Right about a secret civilization of Vikings hidden away under the Arctic and the Army Corporal who stumbles upon their society after su...more
Ann aka Iftcan
This book has short stories from 3 authors, Kenyon, George and Black. The Kenyon and Black stories tie into series that they have going, so be warned about that right up front.

Of the 3 stories in the book, the one that I, paradoxically, both liked the most and the least is the one by Black. I liked the characters in it, loved the premise, but found it a bit hard to believe that a trained soldier will give in as easily as Ronda did. Ok, the fact that Nikolas is georgous does help, but still, she'...more
July
The first story is by Sherrilyn Kenyon. It was from the BAD series. About Rhea and Ace they are to go undercover she is as a dominatrix and him to protect her. In this story they just fall in love while finding out how to do their scences.

The second story by Melanie George is about Savannah and Donnovan. They had a horrible fight years before which caused them to break off their relationship. Now Savannah is back in town for her wedding to Jake. Donnovan doesn't realize that years before what br...more
Mandy
The three stories are good.

the Sherrilyn Kenyon one takes place in the BAD world. It was funny when the female agent (can't remember her name) enters the shop with the older lady talking to her about the products. 2.75 stars.

the Melanie George one has an ex-football star finding that he made a horrible mistake and let the love of his life go. Now he wants to get her back before she marries someone else. This one is was pretty good. I thought the brother was bleeping nuts and should be institutio...more
Linda
I was a bit disappointed, through my own fault =( i was soo excited to receive the book and then i realized i´d already read the first short story by Sherrilyn Kenyon =/. It´s a great one about two agents reluctantly having to go undercover together as a practicing BDSM team, struggling with feelings for each other. Steamy and hot, worth a re-read.
Melanie George´s story was about a woman about to marry but not able to forget her first and only love who broke her heart and left her eight years ea...more
Kristen
I won't start this review with a synopsis, since that is available under the book description.

I bought this book only because the first story in it is by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I loved her short story in here, wished it was longer. Captivated' by You was a five star short story.

The next short story by Melanie George is "Promise Me Forever,". This book was rushed and needed to be longer. However I skimmed the first of it and ended up reading the last few chapters. I would give this a two star short...more
Tonna Bouillion
Laughed all the way through first story! Writer has great sense of humor...yet was sexy as well. The second and third stories were easy read but not as well written. Mildly sexual...wouldn't consider erotic.
Angela
An okay book...not quite what I expected with this on the back cover:
"In this sexy erotica anthology, three hot authors reel you in with sizzling novellas about alpha heroes who will do anything to get the women they want -- even kidnap them!"

But three decent stories..."Captivated by You" was my favorite, and "Hunter's Right" was an interesting tale -- a little bit of sci-fi in it, not overly so tho...and "Promise Me Forever" was just a basic romance story, nothing overtly sexual -- in my opinio...more
Jean
Captivated by You by Sherrilyn Kenyon:
If you're expecting a strong dominatrix or Master/slave relationship from this story, you'll be disappointed. It was kinda funny, and sweet, but not what I expected from the blurb on the back of the book or the title on the cover.

Promise Me Forever by Melanie George:
This was my favorite story in the book. It was a bit sweet and sentimental.

Hunter's Right by Jaid Black:
This story was typical of the other's in the Vikings Underground series. The quickness that...more
Janet
Whoa. The first chapter of Kenyon’s work appeared as a teaser in one of my other books, so I had to find out what happened to Rhea and Ace. This is my first foray into erotica, and although I had no trouble ignoring the graphic sexual descriptions in favor of the storyline, the rough language in Hunter’s Right didn’t sit well with me. My friends and I have been known to turn the air blue with our cursing, but the repeated “F*** me, f*** me hard” and even more unprintable commands really made me...more
Vina Raintree
Aku baru baca yang Sherrilyn Kenyon aja sih. Jadi Rhea ini agen B.A.D yang dikasih misi jadi seorang dominatrix untuk menangkap teroris. ituloh yang selalu nyiksa lawan mainnya. Karena itu untuk meyakinkan perannya dia disewakan seorang tutor dan... lawan permainan bdsm itu, teman sekerjanya-Ace. Mereka ini berbicara bagaikan kucing dan anjing, tapi dari dalam they have high sexual tension.
Nah beegitulah deh, lucu banget pas dilatihnya itu..
Pas hari terorisnya datang, ternyata si teroris itu y...more
Deborah Darsie
I only read 'Captivated by You' by Sherrilyn Kenyon
I had not realized this was an anthology and I just plain was not 'caught' by the description on the back cover of the other two.

I enjoy reading the stories in the Bureau of American Defense series. Alpha males who tend to get taken down (or even rescued)by a strong woman...all the main characters have less than average backgrounds, but regardless a fun read.

'Captivated' was a twist - Ace rescued his fellow agent Rhea from likely disaster when h...more
Jessica
1. "Captivated by You" by Sherrilyn Kenyon - Ace was too funny, he makes the story work. Weird ending... (4 Stars)

2. "Promise me Forever" by Melanie George - Best in this anthology. (5 Stars)

3. "Hunter's Right" by Jaid Black - I read this series out of order but it seems that with this series it doesn't matter, because if you read one you've read them all. The female in this story was much stronger than the female in "Hunter's Oath" but everything else was pretty much the same. I won't be tracki...more
Oihana
Sherrilyn Kenyon "'Captivated' by You
Lisarenee
This books is not as kinky as it sounds. I have to admit I was a little surprised by Kenyon's story which went delving into the land dominatrix for a Bureau of American Defense mission, but other than that it wasn't too shocking. The last story was by Jaid Black (If you remember I gave her book a 1. The only book I've ever put such a rating on.) and I wish this was the story she'd made into a book. I absolutely loved it and it's what I was expecting instead of what was in her other book. Makes m...more
Fiona
Some stories I enjoyed more than others. I was not thrilled with Hunter's Right for most of the story. Thought the lot of them could just rot down there or hopefully a plague might visit...Nikolas and his treatment of Ronda towards the end and what he was trying to accomplish for his people as a whole...perhaps the plague can wait.
Kathy Davie
Jaid Black's Hunter's Right (Vikings Underground 2) is a fascinating twist on H.G. Wells' Time Machine although, I'll warn ya, she's a terrible writer.

Melanie George's Promise Me Forever was sweet.

Sherrilyn Kenyon's Captivated by You (B.A.D.) was both hot and funny!

Dawn ♥ romance
I only read Jaid Black's erotic paranormal short story which was enjoyable. I liked the heroine who was strong yet realistic and took a different path than the norm under the circumstances. Corporal Ronda's helicopter crashes in Alaska and she is found by barbaric Viking Nikolas.
Kathy Davie
Jaid Black's Hunter's Right has a very interesting premise of medieval Scandinavians lurking underground waiting for the end of the world (up top).

Melanie George's Promise Me Forever is sweet.

Sherrilyn Kenyon's "Captivated" by You was good.; part of the B.A.D. series.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Every story was sexy and devilishly hot. The B.A.D. story is another good one by Kenyon. George's contribution has believable characters and steamy sex scenes. Black's viking world never fails to intrigue me, and the love scenes are always satisfying.
Lily Sanchez
I was expecting something different. At first I couldn't put the book down and by the second story I forced myself to continue to read it. I didn't even read the last story, not worth my time (I think).
  • Deep, Dark and Dangerous (Vikings Underground, #4)
  • Manaconda (includes Trek Mi Q'an novella & Horde Wars #4)
  • Darkness Within (Lords of Avalon, #3)
  • Bad Boys Next Exit (Includes: Men of Rogues Hollow, #2)
  • Tapestry (Were-Hunter, #0.5; Highlander, #8; De Piaget, #10)
  • Midnight Pleasures (Wild Wulfs of London, #0.5; Dream-Hunter, #0.5)
  • Perfect Kisses
  • The Hunter's Prey: Erotic Tales of Texas Vampires
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • All I Want For Christmas
Official Author site
Official Author Free Mobile App
US Publisher Kenyon site
Official UK Publisher Kenyon site
Official Chronicles of Nick site
Official Taiwan Publisher Dark-Hunter site
Official Facebook site

New York Times and international bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon is a regular at the #1 spot. With legions of fans known as Menyons (thousands of whom proudly sport tattoos from her series and...more
More about Sherrilyn Kenyon...
Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter companion novel) Dance with the Devil (Dark-Hunter, #3) Acheron (Dark-Hunter, #8) Night Play (Were-Hunter, #1) Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, #1)

“Get on your knees, Ace! --Rhea” 4 likes