Start by marking “Falling for Grace: Trust at the End of the World (Trust Williams Trilogy)” as Want to Read:
Falling for Grace: Trust at the End of the World (Trust Williams Trilogy)

Falling for Grace: Trust at the End of the World (Trust Williams Trilogy #2)

Autographed copy by Author Robert Farrell Smith. Very Good Like new.
Published September 1st 1999 by Deseret Book Co

To ask other readers questions about Falling for Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for Grace

Pillar of Light by Gerald N. LundLike a Fire Burning by Gerald N. LundA Season of Joy by Gerald N. LundCharly by Jack WeylandFire of the Covenant by Gerald N. Lund
LDS Fiction
139 books — 88 voters
Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites by Chris HeimerdingerPillar of Light by Gerald N. LundCharly by Jack WeylandPrincess Academy by Shannon HaleFire of the Covenant by Gerald N. Lund
Best LDS fiction
505 books — 452 voters

More lists with this book...

Ellen
Oct 30, 2016 Ellen rated it really liked it
Fun and funny. I enjoyed it.
Konnie
Jan 12, 2010 Konnie rated it really liked it
The next installment in the Trust Trilogy, and equally exaggerated in story. And equally indulgent in great punchlines and wonderful simile. Here's a writing example: "Lucy hung up the phone by throwing it across the room. It slammed up against her vanity, smashing it into a dozen pieces. The irony was completely overlooked."

When I read Robert F. Smith, I read not so much to find out what will be said, but to see how he'll say it.
Cathleen
Jan 05, 2013 Cathleen rated it liked it
Shelves: romantic-comedy
I liked the first one better but this was pretty entertaining. I would love to see some of these scenes played out on t.v. Being back home we find that Trust's home ward and neighbors were just as nutty and wacky (or even more) than Thelma's Way on his mission. It was another RM story. 3 1/2 stars.
Susan
Nov 02, 2009 Susan rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Trust bumbles his way through this one and still ends up with the girl. He and Leonard Vastly--fanatic food storer--become heroes. I questioned which was more quirky--Thelma's Way or Thicktwig.
Alyssa
Dec 10, 2008 Alyssa rated it it was amazing
this book shows you a lot about proper welcomes and how nerve racking it can be to move somewhere. it also shows love and outgoing abilities and such. this is a wonderful book of acceptance and deception as well.
Emily
Dec 20, 2009 Emily rated it liked it
This was a really funny, fluffy Mormon comedy book. Apparently, it's a trilogy and I just read the second book. Oh well. I really enjoyed the characters--made me laugh! The story line is well used and predictable, but since it was a nice, light, quick read, it was just what I needed! :)
Heather
Aug 07, 2013 Heather rated it it was ok
I have given all three books two stars but that didn't mean I didn't enjoy reading them. They are good on a boring day where you need some silly laughs.
Kate
Jun 22, 2008 Kate rated it really liked it
Same as first book.
Callie
Jan 23, 2014 Callie rated it liked it
Shelves: fluff-books
Just reread this with my sister a cute sequel to the first one but not nearly as good. I still love the series
Victoria
Jan 28, 2017 Victoria rated it really liked it
He has such a way with words. So funny! Stuck in a backward southern town as a missionary - or is it so backward?
Abdmoody
Apr 26, 2015 Abdmoody rated it liked it
Not as good as the first. Lenard Vastly character was more fitting for someone in book 1. still a fun read!
Courtney
Aug 08, 2016 Courtney rated it it was amazing
Delightful!
I adored every second of this sweet, funny book!
Susan
May 14, 2015 Susan rated it liked it
Shelves: lds-novels
All three of these books are funny and totally unbelievable. Reading them is a good way to spend a gloomy day. Of course, there are good moral lessons in them, too.
Marianne
Mar 10, 2012 Marianne rated it liked it
Second book in the series. Same silly ridiculousness as the first book. But it did make me smile.
Lacey
Mar 08, 2010 Lacey rated it really liked it
Shelves: chapter-books
I need to find book 3...anybody?
Tiff
Mar 04, 2008 Tiff rated it it was amazing
Very easy read, absolutely hilarious. I really like this author. You can't help but laugh all the way through his books.
Nancy Monson
Jan 27, 2009 Nancy Monson rated it liked it
Recommends it for: teens, christians, young adults
Really easy read with some hysterical moments.
Ashley
Mar 11, 2009 Ashley added it
This was really quite a funny book. It's great LDS fiction. It's a fun read.
Martha
Martha rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2009
Ryan Patrick
Ryan Patrick rated it it was ok
Aug 30, 2008
Mariana
Mariana rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2008
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2010
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2010
Shannon
Shannon rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2014
Linda
Linda rated it it was ok
Nov 03, 2011
Katie
Katie rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2011
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Oct 18, 2015
Kyle Peterson
Kyle Peterson rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2016
Denise
Denise rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2011
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2008
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Out of Darkness (Volume 1)
  • Bullies in the Headlights
  • Things As They Really Are
  • Sorcerers and Seers (Tennis Shoes #11)
  • Daughters of God
  • The Three Gifts of Christmas (Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga, #3)
  • The Uses of Adversity
  • The Faith of a Scientist
  • Chicken Soup for the Single's Soul (Chicken Soup for the Soul (Paperback Health Communications))
  • Be Thou An Example
  • Twice in a Lifetime (Rebekka, #3)
  • Doctrines of Salvation. Complete Three-Volume Work [3-in-1]. Sermons & Writings of Joseph Fielding Smith.
  • Kate's Turn
  • As the Ward Turns
  • Ashley and Jen
  • Power of Deliverance (The Promised Land, #2)

Trust Williams Trilogy (3 books)
  • All is Swell: Trust in Thelma's Way
  • Love's Labors Tossed: Trust and the Final Fling (Trust Williams Trilogy)