Start by marking “Falling for Grace: Trust at the End of the World (Trust Williams Trilogy)” as Want to Read:
Falling for Grace: Trust at the End of the World (Trust Williams Trilogy)

Falling for Grace: Trust at the End of the World (Trust Williams Trilogy #2)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  271 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Autographed copy by Author Robert Farrell Smith. Very Good Like new.
Published September 1st 1999 by Deseret Book Co

To ask other readers questions about Falling for Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for Grace

Pillar of Light by Gerald N. LundLike a Fire Burning by Gerald N. LundFire of the Covenant by Gerald N. LundRumors of War by Dean HughesA Season of Joy by Gerald N. Lund
LDS Fiction
120th out of 138 books — 84 voters
Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites by Chris HeimerdingerPillar of Light by Gerald N. LundCharly by Jack WeylandPrincess Academy by Shannon HaleFire of the Covenant by Gerald N. Lund
Best LDS fiction
471st out of 485 books — 428 voters

More lists with this book...

All three of these books are funny and totally unbelievable. Reading them is a good way to spend a gloomy day. Of course, there are good moral lessons in them, too.
Not as good as the first. Lenard Vastly character was more fitting for someone in book 1. still a fun read!
This is one of the first books, besides Janitors, that the second is better than the first.
Just reread this with my sister a cute sequel to the first one but not nearly as good. I still love the series
The next installment in the Trust Trilogy, and equally exaggerated in story. And equally indulgent in great punchlines and wonderful simile. Here's a writing example: "Lucy hung up the phone by throwing it across the room. It slammed up against her vanity, smashing it into a dozen pieces. The irony was completely overlooked."

When I read Robert F. Smith, I read not so much to find out what will be said, but to see how he'll say it.
I liked the first one better but this was pretty entertaining. I would love to see some of these scenes played out on t.v. Being back home we find that Trust's home ward and neighbors were just as nutty and wacky (or even more) than Thelma's Way on his mission. It was another RM story. 3 1/2 stars.
This was a really funny, fluffy Mormon comedy book. Apparently, it's a trilogy and I just read the second book. Oh well. I really enjoyed the characters--made me laugh! The story line is well used and predictable, but since it was a nice, light, quick read, it was just what I needed! :)
This book was an LDS comedy. It was alright- you don't truly appreciate the story until after you finish the book. Looking back now, there were several funny instances, but I don't think that I will be rereading this one.
this book shows you a lot about proper welcomes and how nerve racking it can be to move somewhere. it also shows love and outgoing abilities and such. this is a wonderful book of acceptance and deception as well.
Loved it! Trust bumbles his way through this one and still ends up with the girl. He and Leonard Vastly--fanatic food storer--become heroes. I questioned which was more quirky--Thelma's Way or Thicktwig.
I have given all three books two stars but that didn't mean I didn't enjoy reading them. They are good on a boring day where you need some silly laughs.
Very easy read, absolutely hilarious. I really like this author. You can't help but laugh all the way through his books.
Second book in the series. Same silly ridiculousness as the first book. But it did make me smile.
Feb 24, 2010 Ashley added it
This was really quite a funny book. It's great LDS fiction. It's a fun read.
Nancy Monson
Jan 27, 2009 Nancy Monson rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: teens, christians, young adults
Really easy read with some hysterical moments.
I need to find book 3...anybody?
Same as first book.
Jmnewquist5 marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Lorilynn marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Out of Darkness (Volume 1)
  • Bullies in the Headlights
  • Sorcerers and Seers (Tennis Shoes #11)
  • The Three Gifts of Christmas (Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga, #3)
  • Be Thou An Example
  • Things As They Really Are
  • As the Ward Turns
  • Doctrines of Salvation. Complete Three-Volume Work [3-in-1]. Sermons & Writings of Joseph Fielding Smith.
  • The Uses of Adversity
  • Kate's Turn
  • The Faith of a Scientist
  • Twice in a Lifetime (Rebekka, #3)
  • The Understudy
  • Power of Deliverance (The Promised Land, #2)
  • Meet Your Match
  • Finding Peace, Happiness, and Joy

Trust Williams Trilogy (3 books)
  • All is Swell: Trust in Thelma's Way
  • Love's Labors Tossed: Trust and the Final Fling (Trust Williams Trilogy)