Start by marking “Michael Jackson Treasures” as Want to Read:
Michael Jackson Treasures

Michael Jackson Treasures

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Michael Jackson left a legacy of extraordinary showmanship and endlessly influential music. Michael Jackson Treasures pairs a compelling exploration of his story with photographs and memorabilia that illuminate h is fascinating, complicated life. Featuring a number of rare pieces, including selected pages from the Jackson children’s high school yearbook, the patent for the ...more
Published November 15th 2009 by Fall River Press (first published October 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Michael Jackson Treasures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Michael Jackson Treasures

Elise
Apr 27, 2010 Elise rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Diehard MJ fans only
Shelves: non-fiction
I have mixed feelings on this whole book. The memorabilia is pretty neat. It makes it a bit like a miniature museum. The author who wrote the book does seem kind of opinionated at times. Some of his research is questionable, especially when he used the Taraborrelli book as a reference. With the exception of the reproductions of items like tickets and photos, the rest of the content didn't really live up to my expectations.
Shannon
Dec 29, 2011 Shannon rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Michael Jackson FANS
Recommended to Shannon by: My Bff
I (being a Michael Jackson fan) LOVED the memorabilia! It's something all fans can treasure! I give that alone 5 stars. But the thing is, I liked the biography part, but it could have been much better. So i'd give that 3.
So, in conclusion, that'd all equal up to 4 stars. I really liked it(:
Sydney Campbell
Nov 28, 2010 Sydney Campbell rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All MJJ FANS!!!!!
Recommended to Sydney by: No one :-)
Well... If any of you reading this know me... OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!! Michael Jackson is the King of Pop!!!!! XD -<3
Melinda
Melinda marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Elena
Elena added it
Mar 03, 2015
Lorena Rivera
Lorena Rivera marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Mykalecausey
Mykalecausey marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Janise
Janise added it
Aug 16, 2014
Crissy Spring
Crissy Spring marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Mjjlove
Mjjlove marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Rayann
Rayann marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Beyond the Phog: Untold stories from Kansas Basketball's Most Dominant Decade The Cannabible 2 The Cannabible The Cannabible 3 The Cannabible Collection: The Cannabible 1/the Cananbible 2/the Cannabible 3