Start by marking “Her Forever Cowboy (Men of Mule Hollow, #1)” as Want to Read:
Her Forever Cowboy (Men of Mule Hollow, #1)

Her Forever Cowboy (Men of Mule Hollow #1)

Mule Hollow, Texas, is chock-full of handsome cowboys ready to say I do. So veterinarian Susan Worth moves in, dreaming of meeting Mr. Right. He's most certainly not the gorgeous rescue worker blazing through town on a motorcycle. Cole Turner is a sixth-generation Mule Hollow rancher, but he's all about roaming Texas to save everyone but himself. The hurt hidden deep ...more
Paperback, Large Print, 274 pages
Published January 1st 2010 by Steeple Hill (first published December 15th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Her Forever Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Forever Cowboy

Judy
Feb 20, 2010 Judy rated it it was amazing
I just love visiting in Mule Hollow. This book let us have a short visit with Samantha the donkey, what a creative character that mule is.

There will be 2 more books following this one and I can't wait to read them.

I enjoy the series that go on like this with characters you feel you know from all the previous books.

Dry Creek Series by Janet Tronstad is the same way.

Sarah Eiseman
Jan 07, 2014 Sarah Eiseman rated it liked it
Originally posted on sarahsbookshelf.com:

OK, so even I have to admit the title to this book is very cheesy. It’s been in my TBR pile FOREVER, so I had to finally give in and read the darn thing. Turns out that this book was quite a refreshing little story. First off, it’s inspirational romance, which means there is a strong God/religious element throughout the story. I’ll admit it’s not my thing to normally read books that broach on any religious subjects, but I gave this one a shot. I think thi
Charline Bonham
Jul 05, 2016 Charline Bonham rated it really liked it
I had read several of the first series about Mule Hollow and this one fits right in. Susan is a vet and she's burning the candle at both ends. When she an Cole get together it is because she almost ran him off the road. With her truck wrecked, Cole takes her home on his motorcycle and she is not happy with that. They didn't get off on a good start.
Crystal
Sep 03, 2012 Crystal rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is the 1st book I have read by Debra Clopton. It was a great Read. Susan is working too hard and needs someone to help her take care of herself. While Cole is busy running from the pain in his past. They are perfect to even each other out.
Lindsay
Apr 19, 2014 Lindsay rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The book wouldn't have been so bad except the hero remained a chauvinistic, nosey, stubborn SOB the whole book. He kept trying to butt into the woman's business, and she finally just accepted it as "proof" that he cared about her (*bullshit*).
Jessica Marshall
Mar 29, 2010 Jessica Marshall rated it it was amazing
Susan Worth is a hard working Vet. As Vet she puts her patients before herself. This leading into her not sleeping, find love, and so on.

Then when a Cowboy ( Cole Turner ) came back to town, little did she know her life would change forever.

Jocelyn Montalvo Cullum
Aug 21, 2016 Jocelyn Montalvo Cullum marked it as to-read
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Valerie
Aug 10, 2012 Valerie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading this book. I picked the book up from my mother-in-laws for something to read while doing the farmers market and couldn't put the thing down.
Carolyn
I was surprised I'd never read this before since the oldest brother's story is one of my favorite stories. I enjoyed this one quite a bit.
Jill Twigg
Jul 18, 2016 Jill Twigg rated it really liked it
This is a story of a country vet, aka w-o-r-k-a-h-o-l-i-c who falls asleep at the wheel and narrowly runs into the town's prodical son. Sparks fly and its not the good ones, either.
Karen
Feb 09, 2014 Karen rated it it was ok
Veterinarian, Susan Worth almost runs Cole Turner down as she falls asleep at the wheel. She needs looking after, is he the one to settle down and help her out?
Gina
Gina rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2013
Sarah DeTar
Sarah DeTar rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2014
Eleanor H
Eleanor H rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2015
Lena Gerber
Lena Gerber rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2014
Ann-michel Kissler
Ann-michel Kissler rated it really liked it
May 01, 2016
Laura rated it it was amazing
Nov 06, 2014
Debra Schnetgoeke
Debra Schnetgoeke rated it it was amazing
Nov 06, 2015
Julie Pearl
Julie Pearl rated it it was ok
Jun 15, 2014
Steph S.
Steph S. rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2010
Tiff
Tiff rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2015
Trisha Kirkendoll
Trisha Kirkendoll rated it liked it
Mar 26, 2012
June
June rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2012
Sandy
Sandy rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2012
Rachel Miller
Rachel Miller rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2016
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2014
Stephanie Benoit
Stephanie Benoit rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2013
Nikeda
Nikeda rated it it was ok
Mar 01, 2012
Marsha Burright
Marsha Burright rated it liked it
May 22, 2015
Alyssa
Alyssa rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Small-Town Moms: A Dry Creek Family/A Mother for Mule Hollow (Mule Hollow, #17) (Dry Creek, #18)
  • Wyoming Sweethearts (Granger Family Ranch #6)
  • The Cowboy's Sweetheart (The Cowboy Series, #6)
  • The Hero Next Door (Lighthouse Lane #2)
  • Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)
  • His Holiday Family
  • Healing the Doctor's Heart (Home to Hartley Creek, #3)
  • The Soldier's Newfound Family (Texas Twins, #5)
  • Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4)
  • Child of Mine (Rosewood, Texas, #2)
  • The Lawman's Christmas Wish (Alaskan Bride Rush, #6)
Award-winning, Bestselling author Debra Clopton has sold over 2.5 million books and her holiday story, OPERATION: MARRIED BY CHRISTMAS has been optioned for an ABC Family Movie. Debra is known for her snappy dialogue, cowboy heroes and spunky heroines set in Texas. Her awards include: The Book Sellers Best, Romantic Times Magazine's Book of the Year. She's also a Romance Writers of America Golden ...more
More about Debra Clopton...

Men of Mule Hollow (3 books)
  • Cowboy for Keeps (Men of Mule Hollow, #2)
  • Yuletide Cowboy (Men of Mule Hollow, #3)