Start by marking “Collateral” as Want to Read:
Collateral

Collateral

3.76  ·  Rating Details  ·  80 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
"Collateral" is a free Punisher/Iron Man fanfiction novel co-written with Gileonnen.
Published 2009 by Self Published

To ask other readers questions about Collateral, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Collateral

Ayanna
Weird. There were some technical issues I found with it, but other than that, I'm not entirely certain if I liked the story. Yeah, there were parts I liked and I'll readily admit that I liked the first-ish part better than towards the middle and later on (I think I especially didn't like the middle). It's weird because it starts off with a rather strong Iron Man voice (I've never seen Punisher, so I have no idea if Frank's acting "in character" or not), but then it starts deviating and starts mo ...more
Sandra
Feb 26, 2011 Sandra rated it liked it
My first reaction was, "Iron Man?" but I absolutely love other Aleksandr's writing's, so I kept reading. The writing style is awesome (for a lack of a better word) and even though I really don't have a clue about Punisher or much of Iron Man comics, the writing and the plot really worked, for me.

However, I think I would have been able to enjoy this a lot more if I hadn't seen Iron Man movies. Movies always ruin reading for me and somehow, even though I think Robert D. Jr is sexy, I was frustrate
Casey
Jan 08, 2011 Casey rated it it was amazing
Great reading stuff as always from Voinov and his partners in crime.

I loved the balance of the characters, the 'something' that's developing, their exploring of self through each other.

I have such a strong image of Iron Man already and this fit completely with how I'd imagine him to act and react. The Punisher was new to me, but now I want to go find him.

A real treat of 'good' bad guys getting it on - or should that be 'bad' good guys :D ... I'll go wih the latter.
Karen
Jun 08, 2010 Karen rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this read!! It's my first experience with fan fiction and I loved it. It was sexy & fun. I definately reccommend this to any Iron Man & The Punisher fans. The authors completely "got" these established characters and gave them an interesting twist. They jumped off the pages at me and I felt I was there with them on an exciting adventure. I'm not one to give spoilers, SO READ IT!!
Aleksandr Voinov
Apr 26, 2015 Aleksandr Voinov added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
The file is available here:

Syfy
Sep 03, 2012 Syfy rated it it was amazing
Sheer awesomeness! If only they'd make it into a movie...
Allan
Jan 11, 2015 Allan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, free
The unique cross over novel.
Since watching Iron Man and The Punisher, I was fascinated with them. And I think that; this Tony Stark is really attractive. Frank Castle too. I like those two guys a lot. Nice buddy.
While reading this story, I could spend happy time.
Brenda Cothern
Sep 08, 2011 Brenda Cothern rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, fantasy, erotica
Very interesting! I am not a comic book fan but after reading this, I have the urge to learn more about the Punisher and Iron Man. I really enjoyed the plot and as always, Alek did a great job. You should do some other more fan fiction like this!
Aija
Dec 01, 2012 Aija rated it really liked it
After reading this I finally watched Iron Man - that says something! :D
Liked the characters and would love to see some of them again. *cough* David *cough* ^^
Isha
Nov 23, 2012 Isha rated it liked it
The May-December thing is just not my cup of tea... But overall, it's an interesting idea.
Mysterious
Oct 16, 2012 Mysterious rated it liked it
Punisher's such a dud of a character. What if Stark had met, say, Wolverine?
Nicolette Hugo
love iron man......
UltraMeital
Jul 02, 2015 UltraMeital rated it it was ok
DNF 36%

Generally I'm the most "distracted" and "self centered" person I know. I don't know anything about anything unless it's totally useless information. I don't read newspapers, I don't listen to the radio and I don't watch TV. My friends usually see that I know what's important..
It's the same with movies. My friends are expected to send me trailers to whatever it is they want us to watch together (or promise it's really good and I'll like it - they know me after all and it's not THAT import
Alicia
Apr 23, 2014 Alicia rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Alicia by: Donna
I have to say that I was FANtastically surprised by how good this story was. I'm no comic-afficiando, but I enjoyed the Iron Man movies so I was familiar with his persona (which the authors captured beautifully). Hadn't a clue who The Punisher was, but the author(s) did a great job of clueing me in and giving my background on his character. The set-up of the 2 MC's meeting was well-played and I love picturing Tony Stark in the submissive role. The storyline was excellent and get me in suspense. ...more
m&m
May 23, 2015 m&m rated it liked it
Fun fanfic.
TF
Okej, I know absolutely nothing about superheros and comic books, what I know is from Big Bang Theory and it's not helping me much here. But I really liked this even though it grossed me out at times. When reading about a vampire blooddrinking is natural but when Tony and Frank are having sex...that made me nauseated, gross. Still good though.
Szinna
Oct 15, 2013 Szinna rated it liked it

Mert iszonyúan el voltam veszve a könyv végéig. Nem értettem a szereplőket. A végén szerencsére letisztultak a dolgok, de a ki kivel is van most és miért menet közben nagyon zavaros volt.
Bettina
Bettina marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
Livy
Livy marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2015
Tairinn
Tairinn marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2015
Aura Steel
Aura Steel marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
Anna
Anna rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2015
Eris Malfoy
Eris Malfoy marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Odessa
Odessa rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Someone You Might Have Been
  • El Presidio Rides North
  • The Doors of Time (The Doors of Time #1)
  • Important Things
  • Quis Custodiet (The Administration, #5)
  • The Light in Your Eyes
  • Bond
  • After Midnight
  • Art Criticism
  • No Homo
  • Break and Enter (Red Cell #1)
  • Angel Land
  • Esperanza
  • Balloon Animals Are Awesome
  • Cold Turkey

“You want the truth? I’ve been fucked and betrayed often enough to not trust anybody. And that includes you.” Frank shrugged. “Don’t take it personal.”
“Join the club. We meet Tuesdays. We never share the location with each other, and we show up armed.”
7 likes
“He was doing Tony’s dirty work, in a way—like Tony had done his in New York. One hand washing the other, neither of them getting clean.” 4 likes