Start by marking “Springwater Wedding (Springwater, #7)” as Want to Read:
Springwater Wedding (Springwater, #7)

Springwater Wedding (Springwater #7)

SPRINGWATER WEDDING
Published September 7th 2001 by Atria Books (first published April 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Springwater Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Springwater Wedding

Marcy
Sep 16, 2016 Marcy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Linda Lael Miller returns to an unforgettable Montana town for a very special occasion....SPRINGWATER WEDDING

Once a frontier stagecoach stop, tiny Springwater has grown and changed and entered the twenty-first century. Cattle rustlers may still be stirring up trouble, but now they're high-tech operators in a modern world. Where stagecoaches once rolled along muddy roads, the Internet is now the newest highway in town. But heartbreak is still heartbreak and love still love, and Springwater still
Ernie
Oct 16, 2008 Ernie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Maggie McCaffrey and J.T. Wainwright were H.S. sweethearts who married other people, but they have both come back home alone. This is the main romance, secondarily is the story of Cindy and Billy, a teenage married,pregnant couple who are practically destitute. Then lawman, Purvis, (40+) and youngish Libraian Nelly have just found each other. This is very cute as Purvis is very inexperienced. Sub sub plots concern Maggie's best friend Daphne and her husband who are trying to get pregnant, then t ...more
Denise
Aug 20, 2014 Denise rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a quick read, a little too much romance for my taste, but the storyline was interesting. I will go back & read the other books in this series to tie it all together.
Crystal
May 07, 2016 Crystal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
great read though it took a while. A romance between long ago loves merges with a murder mystery set in the mountains of Montana where things are not all as they appear. highly recomend
karen
Feb 07, 2016 karen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nice love story. Good suspense Would like to see a story for Daphne. Also as all Linda Lael books. I would like to see stories between the beginning families and modern families without skipping a generation
Mom Shaw
awwh romance, I knew what I was getting, its not real deep just a quick read
Jessica
I enjoyed this book, but it could have had more depth. The author introduced all these little stories between couples and I wanted to know more than she gave. It would have been better if she had even focused more on quality than quantity. Not that the quality of the stories were poor, just a little too light in content for me. [Its all Susan Elizabeth Phillip's fault. All those books with so much character depth is ruining me for other authors:)
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Sep 17, 2011 Alexis-Morgan Roark rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Alexis-Morgan by: alexisroark@sbcglobal.net
Either the disks are skipping pages or I am just not following the storyline here. LOTS of subplots going on. I don't normally read books where either the hero or heroine has a child from a previous relationship especially when they were meant to be!! I am reading this one because the focus is on the relationship and NOT a custody battle. Thanks, LLM!!

Finally finished the book. Ok. Well, it was okay.
Laurie Stoll
Apr 13, 2013 Laurie Stoll rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
This is a classic example of "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover".

I have had this book for a very long time and finally got around to reading it. By the cover I thought this was going to be a historical romance. This story is romantic, but it is also contemporary and more than just a "no brainer" romance.
Jeanne
Sep 12, 2009 Jeanne rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2009-reads
Childhood sweethearts return to their hometown after failed marriages, Maggie to open a bed and breakfast and J. T. to restore his family ranch. This is a good, quick read with a few murders and mystery thrown in. Good characters... I kept thinking I had encountered some of them before, but haven't figured out how.
Liz Mawhinney
Mar 18, 2014 Liz Mawhinney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. It is was the kind of book that you just could not put down. The story was wonderful and the characters just made me cry in the end. I love the way Linda can take you into her books and make you forget all of the days troubles. I give this book a 5 star rating.
Anna Schno
It's a good read, but nothing special. The characters are nice and all, but somehow I find it all went to easily.

Ich habe ein Buch bei BookCrossing.com registriert!
Lisa Currier
Another entertaining read. Lot's of little subplots going on, and a mystery. I figured out the mystery, but still enjoyed the book. She writes well and creates interesting characters.
Mhd
From Lucy Ann. Oh, no, my first instinct was correct. Much too much on the romance side of the romance mysteries. I couldn't get past the first 2 chapters. Sorry, Lucy Ann!
Carol
Feb 07, 2010 Carol rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another enjoyable book from the Stillwater series. I loved the little subplots that kept the book interesting. Even a little mystery which I figured out but still enjoyable.
Jill
Jul 21, 2009 Jill rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was pretty good - I knew who it was about halfway though the book, but I still liked hearing about the descendants of all the people of Springwater.
Mary
Nov 05, 2008 Mary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who likes Old West stories
Recommended to Mary by: I read all Linda Lael Miller's books.
I read all of Linda Lael Miller's books. I enjoy books based in the old west. Miller and Roseanne Bitner are my favorite authors of the old west.
Mollie *scoutrmom*
Apr 16, 2010 Mollie *scoutrmom* rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: contemporary romance fans
Shelves: romance, read-in-2010
This story is just as good the third time as when I first read it. Miller's characters' motivations are complex and well-shown.
Dawn
May 06, 2011 Dawn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Western Romance
Recommended to Dawn by: I have read many of this author's books.
The final book in the Springwater series. This was my favorite series from Linda Lael Miller. I love her Western Romance.
Brooke
Mar 21, 2010 Brooke rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a nice quick read. Much needed. Enjoyable, but kind of typical & even a little repetative. A solid 3 1/2 stars!
Lisa
Sep 01, 2012 Lisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the characters and the varied story within the story. Truly enjoyed this one!
Vicki
Jun 30, 2012 Vicki rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Maggie & JT w/mystery thrown in cattle rustled, unsolved mystery, barn burned
Cecelia
Pretty much amazing, as usual for Linda.
Carol Rennell
Sep 24, 2013 Carol Rennell rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A nice light read. Characters were real.
Janice
Aug 15, 2013 Janice rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All of Mrs. Miller's books are a GREAT read!!
M
Jun 23, 2013 M rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Always a good story when you pick up a LLM book
Jun 05, 2016 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
great plot awesome reader Jenna stern
Sherri
Oct 05, 2008 Sherri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What's not to love?? Great book
Stacey
Nov 13, 2010 Stacey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
good book, one of my top 10 of hers.
Kimberly
B rating/Books on tape
  • The Texan (Bitter Creek, #2)
  • The Texan's Dream (McLain, #5)
  • Home by Morning (Heroes of Heartbreak Creek, #3)
  • The Loner
  • My Lady Beloved
  • Lone Star Justice (Southern Justice #1)
  • The Love of a Lawman (Callister, #3)
  • Mail Order Motherhood (Brides of Beckham, #8)
  • Whippoorwill
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
  • Summer Sensations: Overload, The Leopard's Woman, Lonesome Rider
  • In Our Dreams
The daughter of a town marshal, LINDA LAEL MILLER is a #1 New York Times bestselling author of more than 100 historical and contemporary novels, most of which reflect her love of the West. The "First Lady of the West" lives outside Spokane, Washington, where her rescued horses, dogs and cats live the high life.

Published since 1983, Linda was awarded the prestigious Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievemen
More about Linda Lael Miller...

Springwater (7 books)
  • Springwater (Springwater, #1)
  • Rachel (Springwater, #2)
  • Savannah (Springwater, #3)
  • Miranda (Springwater, #4)
  • Jessica (Springwater, #5)
  • A Springwater Christmas (Springwater, #6)