Start by marking “Bachelor Untamed” as Want to Read:
Bachelor Untamed

Bachelor Untamed (Bachelors in Demand #1)

4.34 of 5 stars 4.34  ·  rating details  ·  663 ratings  ·  24 reviews
One mind-blowing kiss. That was all Ellie Weston shared with her neighbor and crush one summer, before he angrily discovered she'd approached him on a dare. Ten years later, Ellie is back at her great-aunt's lake house, and so is Uriel Lassiter--still wildly sexy, single and happy to stay that way. When Ellie finds her great-aunt's never-completed romance novel, she decide ...more
Published October 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Bachelor Untamed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bachelor Untamed

Lady Raven RAVE!
Loved it Uriel and Ellie love the whole plot of them, they knew each other growing up and here they are ten years later chemistry so strong. If you are a fan of Ms. Jackson's work then this book will not disappoint you. Can I just say the part where they were eating the fired fish and Cole saw had my mouth watering yum yum hehehehe. Also can't wait to read her best friend story Darcy and the other god brothers. Ms. Jackson have a way of tease you with the other characters that makes you want to ...more
Sandra Hinds
Okay I admit it...I like the two Brenda Jackson's books I've read. Light reading but still entertaining. I'm looking forward to reading the others in this series.
Sssssshhhhh don't tell anyone! LOL
Barb
One mind-blowing kiss. That was all Ellie Weston shared with her neighbor Uriel one summer, before he angrily discovered she'd approached him on a dare. Ten years later, Ellie is back at her great-aunt's lake house, and so is Uriel Lassiter--still wildly sexy, single and happy to stay that way. When Ellie finds her great-aunt's never-completed romance novel, she decides to finish the manuscript--but first she needs some real-life inspiration: a sultry summer fling.

Uriel hasn't forgotten Ellie, a
Shawnette
WELL...Mrs. Jackson delivers another SATISFYING treat with the first installment to her Bachelors in Demand series...upon reading her first erotic romance Ellie realizes how sheltered and/or lacking her own love life has been...and that Uriel is quite possibly the ONLY man that can INSPIRE and fulfill her secret fantasies...despite the fact Ellie and Uriel haven't spoken in ten years the SPARKS of desire that were SECRETLY smoldering when she was 16 and he was 21 are NOW a full blown BLAZE that ...more
Toni
This is the first book in a new series by Jackson called Bachelors in Demand. It revolves around a group of friends whose fathers were best friends, so they all grew up together. At some point they made a pact to remain bachelors forever. Of course in the upcoming books, they will be picked off one by one!
In this one Ellie Weston is a teenage girl with a crush on her neighbor Uriel Lassiter who is several years older. Their families both spend summers at the same lake community. One summer, awar
Bridget
This was the first book I ever read by Brenda Jackson. A friend of mine had a Brenda Jackson book in her car and read the synopsis. I decided to check this author out so I checked out this book from a local library and fell in love with her writing. This was the one that started me on many days of enjoyable romance reading. The book took place in the summer and I read it during the summer so it was a nice summer read!
Shonnie
I love Brenda but I wish she could move away from the young virgins or the inexperience. Otherwise, I love this story. Short and sweet. Finished in one day.

One more thing that I didn't like was that the main character was 16 and her love interest was 21 when they first decided to explore. Um, (in a mocking voice) he could go to jail. (Didn't I see this on SNAPPED the other day).
Shone
Aug 19, 2011 Shone rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: yes
Uriel was one stubbon man in more ways than one. Who will be next Virgil, Winston, Xavier York, or Zion.

Book 1 in the Bachelors in Demand Series.
Ikaika
Nov 29, 2010 Ikaika rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone
Great read! I loved the story line and the characters. Looking forward to reading the 2nd book in this series.
Lynetta
Deja vu

Brenda Jackson writes about gorgeous men and women of color who are confident in who they are. These men and women work hard and they play hard. There is no getting enough of her characters and their stories. Among the series penned by Jackson, there are similarities and Bachelor Untamed's Uriel Lassiter and Ellis Weston closely resembles One Winter's Night's Riley Westmoreland and Alpha Blake. If you enjoy Jackson's books, pick a series and stick with it. You won't be disappointed. If yo
Marilyn Diamond
Ms. Jackson has started another series and I am right there with her
Tanya Mayes
I'm reviewing this book separately. This book was part of the 2 and 1 with Stern Westmoreland.

This was the first installment to her Bachelors in Demand series. I read one of the other books in the series first (Bachelor Unclaimed).
Uriel and Ellie met when they both use to go out to their Family's Lake House. But one summer when he was twenty one and she was sixteen. Ellie's friend Darcy dared her to kiss Uriel because she know how much Ellie like him. Ellie decides to take her friend up on the
Stilwaterz
This is the first installment in the Bachelor series. I read the second one first, but it doesn't matter. In this novel, Ellie and Uriel are reunited after a ten year separation. It seems Ms. Jackson loves reuniting her characters after a decade of separation. Anyway, Ellie was 16 and Urie was 21. Now as the mother of a 16 year old daughter, my daughter would not have had the opportunity to share that first kiss that lead to their eventual falling out and separation.

Speed forward ten years and
LaTonya
I really liked this first book from the Bachelor In Demand Series. I loved how the book began and how Ellie and Uriel's love story unfolded. As usual, Brenda Jackson always delivers those steamy love scenes that I like so much and I liked the whole plot of Ellie using her and Uriel as inspiration to finish her aunt's novel. Overall, this was a pretty good read and has me excited about reading the rest of the books in this series.
Tiffany
ELLIE ALWAYS BEEN IN LOVE WITH THE SEXY AND FINE URIEL, SINCE SHE WAS A TEENAGER. SHE HAS NEVER FORGOTTEN THAT DARE KISS THEY SHARED AND HE HASN'T AS WELL. SEXY URIEL WANTED TO BE HER LOVER FOR THE SUMMER AND OF COURSE ELLIE ACCEPTED. LITTLE DID SEXY URIEL KNEW, THAT HE WAS FALL IN LOVE WITH THE BEAUTIFUL ELLIE. WHAT A HOT AND PASSIONATE LOVE STORY
Raquell Barton
Read the first two books in this series out of order, but they can each stand alone because you only miss a little backstory.

Great story! Ellie and Uriel are another great couple. Ellie has loved Uriel forever and watching him fall in love with her was great! So excited the next book in the series is coming out in December!
Karen
This book was awesome! I enjoyed reading how Uriel of the infamous "Bachelor in Demand" club came to his senses and learns to trust Ellie who loved him since her teenage years. He may have been older and taught her how to make love, but it was Ellie who taught him the true meaning of trust, love, and inspiration !
Dorel
This is the 4th book I read by Brenda Jackson. I loved the whole book from the beginning to the end. I felt like I can relate to the main characters. I love the cover of the book as well. If you like hot steamy romances than this is a must read for you.
Antoinette the Book Junkie
Uriel Lassiter held a grudge for tooo damn long. He took thing too far, but thankfully there is a woman (Ellie Weston) strong enough to make him see the light. 1st of the series provides for an opening to the remaining four.
Marina
Great start to a new series. Plus, as a bonus this series is connected with the Steele series. I totally love this. Love the passion and strong male characters in this series. Happy endings ROCK! Can't wait for book 2.
Taz Will
Ellie and Uriel had some unfinished business that was hot when it did get finished I enjoyed this and I have to see what's going on with the rest of the alphabet men.
Chelsea
First book in the Bachelor's in demand series, and I enjoyed it. Uriel is stuborn but I knew the bachelor had no other choice but to be tamed! :)
Deb Irons
Sep 10, 2013 Deb Irons rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
another great read. I can not say enough great things about the characters in Ms. Jackson's book. I have found a new favorite romance author!!!
Linda Collins
Linda Collins marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
  • Recipe for Temptation
  • Heart's Secret
  • Nobody But You
  • Bittersweet Love
  • The Surgeon's Secret Baby (Hopewell General)

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando
More about Brenda Jackson...
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)