Jennifer Crusie Bundle: Welcome to Temptation/ Fast Women/ Faking It

Jennifer Crusie Bundle: Welcome to Temptation/ Fast Women/ Faking It

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  257 ratings  ·  11 reviews
"Wonderful, fresh, funny, tender, outrageous." says "Booklist" of Jennifer Crusie, whose wry, witty romantic comedies have made her a "New York Times" bestseller. This bundle includes four ferociously funny, sexy romances, "Getting Rid of Bradley, Strange Bedpersons, What the Lady Wants" and "Charlie All Night."
Published August 1st 2007 by Mira Books

Tracy
After reading and loving Jennifer Crusie's Bet Me I quickly downloaded a few more of her titles in a nifty and cost effective Jennifer Crusie Bundle. I still wasn't quite ready to delve into anything darker than some brain candy after the grim horror of the book I read previous to that so I was looking forward to more light, quirky, and amusing fun. I should've been a little more specific.

Getting Rid of Bradley
~* 1.5 Stars *~
Not Fun

Lucy Savage just got divorced. Her newly ex-husband didn't even...more
Elizabeth
I downloaded this bundle because I had heard so much about Ms. Crusie, particularly her book "Bet Me". I'm gathering notes as I read each and will try to write a more complete review when I'm finished.

"Getting Rid of Bradley"
There's Bradley, and there's Bradley. One's a handsome charmer who also embezzled more than a million dollars in government bonds and one's our heroine's ex-husband. One wants the bonds back, the other wants Lucy back.

The story opens with Lucy & her sister, Tina, atten...more
Ljw
These are Three of my favorites. Fast Women was the first JC book I read. I loved it. Welcome to Temptation is my favorite romance. I just love the way they fell in love. I can't say how much entertainment I have received from these books. The only down side is my boss has threatened to take my IPOD away from me because I "listen" to books, and sometimes it is difficult to turn it off.
Kelly
A group of four short stories with a lot of romance and a little mystery thrown in. Makes for a quick read and good entertainment. I like how two of the stories tied some of the same characters together. YOu can tell they were written in the 90's which made some parts even funnier, considering how technology has changed since then.
Nan
Sep 03, 2010 Nan rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: ebook
This is a light, entertaining collection of four early Crusie novels. Her witty banter is here, but the plots are not as fully developed as you see in her later books. Each of the four titles is a fun, enjoyable sort of read--not too involving, but a very fun place to visit.
Tara
I was thinking that this would be a great chick lit book that would leave me feeling empowered and sexy. It left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Everyone was unfaithful or divorcing because their partner was unfaithful and if that didn't work than they killed them.
R.E. Mullins
May 08, 2013 R.E. Mullins rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
I've read all of these books and they are fantastic. Fun, fast paced, humorous, involved, great characters that have normal failings and emotions. I can't say enough about how much I enjoy Ms. Cruise's work.
Leslie
It was only $9.99 on the kindle for 4 books. Seems like a good deal for a lot of mindless reading material. I liked the 3rd one the best. Overall, $10 well spent. If you like that sort of thing.
ATron
This bundle contains Getting Rid of Bradley (very fun read), Strange Bedpersons (interesting characters, decent read), and What the Lady Wants (fun detective-noir-type style).
Mindy
This was a quick "re-read" for me. The books were fun, light reading and a nice break.
Nichole ~Bookaholic~
I started "Getting Rid of Bradley" last night...so far so good
19005
Jenny Crusie is the NYT bestselling author of twenty some novels and lots of other stuff. Her latest novel, Maybe This Time, hit shelves in August, 2010.

Jenny lives on the Ohio River where she often stares at the ceiling and counts her blessings.
More about Jennifer Crusie...
Bet Me Welcome to Temptation (Dempseys, #1) Anyone But You Agnes and the Hitman Crazy For You