Start by marking “The Diamond Heartstone” as Want to Read:
The Diamond Heartstone

The Diamond Heartstone (Heartstone #1)

3.37  ·  Rating Details  ·  114 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Alycia's always possessed an affinity for cats, big and small. But when she's kidnapped by a being more feline than human it turns from an asset to a issue. A six-foot five sexy one.

Barrick never dreamed when he paid the best matchmaker in the galaxy to find his mate she would choose one so... different. Alycia is a headstrong, opinionated, melt in your mouth delicious dis
Published 2007 by Cobblestone Press

To ask other readers questions about The Diamond Heartstone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Diamond Heartstone

Coyora Dokusho
May 01, 2014 Coyora Dokusho rated it it was ok
Yay, it was InstaLUV. There are so many dangling plot threads, I don't think the shirt is wearable. Also there was some just plain retardedness. If I wasn't desperately avoiding my homework I most likely wouldn't read this.

Cardboard cut-out characters.
Larissa Mihara
Feb 07, 2014 Larissa Mihara rated it did not like it
HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

When I first got this book, my expectations were high. Maybe a little too high. I was disappointed by the time I ended it, since the story was really short and nothing really happened.
Our story begins slowly, and it keeps that way until the oh-so-gorgeous Barrick comes to "kidnap" Alycia back to wherever he lives. From this moment on, my excitement began to fade.
Amid all the romance novels I've ever read, the various 'predestined' (if I may call them this way) had always
Kristin
Aug 08, 2012 Kristin rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
If you're having trouble falling asleep, try to read this book. It took me three days to finish this story becuase I kept falling asleep and when I finished...I was upset that I will never get that time back, I could have been reading something good. I got some good sleep, though (score!) Its quite possible that becuase I couldnt keep my eyes open while reading this, that I may have missed some key points. But, here is what I took away.

Alycia is alone in the world, at some point she was forced
Rhonda
Sep 28, 2013 Rhonda rated it did not like it
Shelves: nook, 2013-read
Too out there for me. She get kidnapped by aliens...immediately has sex with him...escapes...falls in hands of bad king...gets saved by kidnapper...kidnapper punishes her for escape with public sex...she says I love you...happily ever after. All in about a day or so. Too quick for me.
Kelly
Aug 09, 2010 Kelly rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2010
A very uneven story, with a heroine that acts one way in one scene and then has a complete turnaround in the next. If it had been expanded and better plotted, I could see it being a worthwhile read, but as is it really didn't do anything for me.
Toni ~married to a hunk~
So this was a novella and it was okay. A little to unbelievable that the woman just said okay I am on another planet and I am cool with that. I am glad that I borrowed from a friend but will probably not read any more by her.
raeneysa
A very good read, I like aggressive hero but not scare cat heroine, over all this book had emotion
and determine will. i glad the the heroine came to her sense about the hero eventually.
Khenta
Was ok until the MCs meet, then it tanked. "Hero" turns out to be an alphole, "heroine" turns out to be a wimp. DNF.
Debra Crosby
Oct 11, 2010 Debra Crosby rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
I enjoyed the story. I just wish it had been longer
Lydia
Lydia added it
Jun 09, 2016
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2016
Jen
Jen added it
Nov 17, 2015
Beth
Beth added it
Sep 29, 2015
Jennifer Bentzel
Jennifer Bentzel rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2015
Jeanne
Jeanne rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Dori Johnson
Dori Johnson rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2015
Manjari
Manjari rated it it was ok
Jun 02, 2015
Michaela Hadley
Michaela Hadley rated it it was ok
Aug 31, 2015
Kevin Frisbey
Kevin Frisbey rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2015
melissa mccall
melissa mccall rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Tricia Arthur
Tricia Arthur rated it it was ok
Sep 12, 2014
Kolby Harper
Kolby Harper rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2014
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2014
Tracey Smith
Tracey Smith rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2014
Kelly Poggi
Kelly Poggi rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2014
Joy Brown
Joy Brown rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I've been an avid reader since the fifth grade. As I aged I read everything I could get my hands on from horror, to mystery and finally stopping in romance.

While in college studying computer programming and electrical engineering, I realized what I wanted to do when I grew up. I wanted to write those stories that entertained me through more nights than I could count. Of course my first attempts we
More about Leila Brown...

Heartstone (2 books)