Start by marking “Wachgeküsst” as Want to Read:
Wachgeküsst

Wachgeküsst

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Die Journalistin Alex Gray will Max endlich vergessen. Hat sie ihn doch mit einer anderen Frau im Bett erwischt. Alex, inzwischen bei ihren besten Freundinnen Emma und Serena eingezogen, schwankt zwischen Liebeskummer und Racheplänen. Bis die drei Frauen den Spieß umdrehen. Sie schließen eine Wette ab: Wer die meisten Männerherzen bricht, gewinnt ein Essen beim Lieblingsit ...more
Published September 1st 2002 by Random House Foreign Language Publishing (first published February 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Wachgeküsst, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wachgeküsst

RLA
I read this book about 12 years ago; I got it free from a magazine and remember loving it. My copy got lost somewhere over the years of university, house moves, marriage, etc… I forgot the title but never forgot this book. I finally found it again thanks to the brilliant Smart Bitches, Trashy Books site and their HaBO (Help a Bitch Out) feature and a wonderful commenter who knew the book I described! (My HaBO. N.B. Spoilers!)

When this finally arrived I was so excited about getting to read it aga
Rosie
This is one, if not my only, favourite chick-lit/romance novel. I love a bit of romance, but chick-lit and "girls on the town" books are not usually my thing. I more often than not prefer a bit of tense backstory with romance thrown in.

Misbehaving starts with travel writer Alex coming back from a trip to find her male-chauvinist-pig of a boyfriend in bed with her disgustingly fit and althetic gym instructor. Suddenly, Alex's life as she knew it has shattered. We then follow Alex through her lif
Ellie
I probably would have really enjoyed this book 20 years ago. Which is probably when I first got it; I randomly pulled it from my bookshelf this week, in need of something lightweight and requiring no thought whatsoever. And that's exactly what I got. Adequate for its genre, but not really my type of story these days.
Sahara
Total chic flick. Loved it. But I wish there was more of a story. The writing style of Sarah Harvey is something I love and try to inspire in to my writing. And good lord. Except for that one mention that the book was written in the 1990s I would totally have thought it was written this year in 2015..
Kathy Chung
It was okay.

The plot have great potential but unfortunately nit much substance. The heroine, Alex Gray, didn't do much to improve the plot.

A bit too prudish and felt she was quite unable to relax. Not a good thing that she and her besties seems to be forever intoxicated.

The story felt to me was flat. Not much chemistry between Jake n Alex.

The part about max wedding could have been very exciting . Unfortunately even with Alex tauting Ax, it was still flat.

Susan
This was a cool chic lit read for the holiday, there were a few moments when the age of the book became apparent but for most of it it could have been written this year.
There was something nice about the fact that the central character was a bit old fashioned at heart even though she lived in a very contemporary world.
Izzybizzy
Sharon
Typical chick-lit stuff. Very easy reading but not much substance. Throw-away holiday material.
Caroline
Read in 2010. A little bit predictable but I enjoyed it.

3 stars - I liked it
Luanne
So funny!.. Great read for any chick lit fan!
Fun and easy read, but that's about it.
Emma
Emma added it
Jul 07, 2015
Teresa
Teresa added it
Jun 09, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Litpos
Litpos added it
Apr 02, 2015
Alice Akinsola
Alice Akinsola marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Kann ich den umtauschen? Fly-fishing Kannst du mir verzeihen? Mein Traummann, die Zicke und ich Split ends