Start by marking “The Greek Boss's Bride (Greek Tycoons) (Harlequin Presents, #2631)” as Want to Read:
The Greek Boss's Bride (Greek Tycoons) (Harlequin Presents, #2631)

The Greek Boss's Bride (Greek Tycoons) (Greek Tycoons)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  91 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Kezia Trevellyn is in love with her boss, Greek tycoon Nik Niarchou. But Nik only sees Kezia as his efficient assistant.

But Kezia's dreams become reality when they begin a passionate affair. Wined, dined and seduced by Nik during long Mediterranean nights, Kezia almost forgets the secret reason why their relationship can't last—until Nik proposes....
Published September 1st 2009 by Harlequin Enterprises (first published November 28th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Greek Boss's Bride (Greek Tycoons), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Greek Boss's Bride (Greek Tycoons)

Lisa Kay
The most popular area for cruising in Greece is in the Aegean Sea, which has over 1,400 islands.

★★★★½ This one got better and better as the story unfolded. Of course, what is not to like about leaving London to cruise the Mediterranean, stopping at Valencia, Barcelona, Marseille, Nice and eventually arriving at in Greece? Not much.

This was a slow build, between Greek tycoon Nik Niarchou and his personal assistant Kezia Trevellyn; therefore, totally believable. Kezia thinking Nik was out of her l...more
Leona
I am giving this a 5 star read simply on the basis of one incredible hero. A hero that is hunky, sexy, smart, funny, kind and compassionate. (sigh) I absolutely loved how the author wove these two wonderful characters together without all that horrible tension that is traditional in HP's.

I think some people will not find this book stimulating enough, but for me it was a wonderful way to spend a few hours watching two people fall in love! I really enjoy Chantelle Shaw's books. There is a level of...more
Jacqueline
This one was just okay for me. I thought the emphasis on how much the heroine was attracted to the hero was overdone. It was mentioned in every scene how hot he was and how she was trembling with arousal. She didn't seem very adult. I just wasn't drawn to the characters somehow. It felt very much same old same old.
Aoi
Nov 27, 2013 Aoi rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Aoi by: Lisa Kay's review
Shelves: contemporary
3.5 Stars

A refreshing lack of overused tropes, there is nothing new here either. (view spoiler) The epilogue ties everything up without being too unrealistic..
Megan
I really enjoyed this book, it was one of those that I could have kept reading without putting it down. I loved the relationship between Kezia and Nik. I liked the banter they had between them. I liked how they first met and how there relationship develops as the story goes on. There was difficulties that they had overcome in the end to be together, that really defined there relationship. I really enjoyed how in this Harlequin that they didn't have the Hero and Heroine against falling in love l...more
Paula Legate
This was a tenderly sweet romance. Here is just a little sample of how Kezia, met Nik Niarcchou. Sample from chapter one - His hand closed around hers and instantly engulfed it. She had expected the contact to be brief, and impersonal, but incredibly he lifted her hand to his mouth and pressed his lips against her fingers. It was electrifying: with a gasp she tore her fingers free from his grasp.

What was special about this book, is the way Nik courted Kezia. He wanted her from the first time he...more
Cady Lorenzana
Cady Lorenzana marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Lotem
Lotem marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Nina
Nina added it
May 03, 2014
Alysha
Alysha marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Clue Less
Clue Less marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Nawapan Pong
Nawapan Pong marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I grew up without a TV, let alone DVD’s, computer games etc that my kids spend so much time engrossed in, but I learned to read at an early age and from then on I was always entertained – so much so that my friends used to hide their books when I visited them because all I wanted to do was read!

When I was a teenager I discovered Mills & Boon romances in my local library, and so began a lifelon...more
More about Chantelle Shaw...
The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess (The Royal House of Karedes #5) His Unknown Heir Ruthless Russian, Lost Innocence (Harlequin Presents, #2920) After the Greek Affair Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child (Harlequin Presents Extra, #70)