Start by marking “The Greek Boss's Bride (Greek Tycoons) (Harlequin Presents, #2631)” as Want to Read:
The Greek Boss's Bride (Greek Tycoons) (Harlequin Presents, #2631)

The Greek Boss's Bride (Greek Tycoons) (Greek Tycoons #44)

Kezia Trevellyn is in love with her boss, Greek tycoon Nik Niarchou. But Nik only sees Kezia as his efficient assistant.

But Kezia's dreams become reality when they begin a passionate affair. Wined, dined and seduced by Nik during long Mediterranean nights, Kezia almost forgets the secret reason why their relationship can't last—until Nik proposes....
Published September 1st 2009 by Harlequin Enterprises (first published November 28th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Greek Boss's Bride (Greek Tycoons), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Greek Boss's Bride (Greek Tycoons)

Lisa Kay
The most popular area for cruising in Greece is in the Aegean Sea, which has over 1,400 islands.

★★★★ This one got better and better as the story unfolded. Of course, what is not to like about leaving London to cruise the Mediterranean, stopping at Valencia, Barcelona, Marseille, Nice and eventually arriving at in Greece? Not much.

This was a slow build, between Greek tycoon Nik Niarchou and his personal assistant Kezia Trevellyn; therefore, totally believable. Kezia thinking Nik was out of her le
Leona
Jun 01, 2012 Leona rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hqn-presents
I am giving this a 5 star read simply on the basis of one incredible hero. A hero that is hunky, sexy, smart, funny, kind and compassionate. (sigh) I absolutely loved how the author wove these two wonderful characters together without all that horrible tension that is traditional in HP's.

I think some people will not find this book stimulating enough, but for me it was a wonderful way to spend a few hours watching two people fall in love! I really enjoy Chantelle Shaw's books. There is a level of
Jacqueline
This one was just okay for me. I thought the emphasis on how much the heroine was attracted to the hero was overdone. It was mentioned in every scene how hot he was and how she was trembling with arousal. She didn't seem very adult. I just wasn't drawn to the characters somehow. It felt very much same old same old.
Aoi
Nov 26, 2013 Aoi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Aoi by: Lisa Kay's review
Shelves: contemporary
3.5 Stars

A refreshing lack of overused tropes, there is nothing new here either. (view spoiler) The epilogue ties everything up without being too unrealistic..
Megan
Jun 10, 2012 Megan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, it was one of those that I could have kept reading without putting it down. I loved the relationship between Kezia and Nik. I liked the banter they had between them. I liked how they first met and how there relationship develops as the story goes on. There was difficulties that they had overcome in the end to be together, that really defined there relationship. I really enjoyed how in this Harlequin that they didn't have the Hero and Heroine against falling in love l ...more
Vintage
Okay, Nik our typical 6' 5" Greek hero, has his eye on Kezia, his voluptuous PA. He starts out as an out and out snake in the grass seducer. Initially he comes across as quite a despicable womanizer.

Time spent with Kezia humanizes and turns him into a hero that, yes, I would exchange for my husband. He is in SO over his head.

Where do the problems stem from? Our heroine has a secret that prevents her from committing.
More a 3.5.
Jenifer
Nov 28, 2014 Jenifer rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Kezia Trevellyn is in love with her boss, Nik Niarchou. When they enter a passionate affair Kezia's dreams have become reality as Nik wines, dines, and seduces her as they sail along the Mediterranean. However, Kezia has a secret reason why this can't last forever, a secret she forgot until Nik proposes.

Overall, I liked this story. Kezia and Nik acted their age and we well written, both of which I have been missing in recent books I've been reading. I also liked that despite the relationship, th
Paula Legate
This was a tenderly sweet romance. Here is just a little sample of how Kezia, met Nik Niarcchou. Sample from chapter one - His hand closed around hers and instantly engulfed it. She had expected the contact to be brief, and impersonal, but incredibly he lifted her hand to his mouth and pressed his lips against her fingers. It was electrifying: with a gasp she tore her fingers free from his grasp.

What was special about this book, is the way Nik courted Kezia. He wanted her from the first time he
Nenya
It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't all that great either. And the H, while he's lured the h away as his PA to live near his mansion, has had two mistresses in keeping while she's pining away (sort of). On top of which he reduces her to tears a couple of times with his verbal bashing (I skimmed, so there could be more instances), and then, though he is immune to women's tears, because she is genuinely hurt/upset, his heart melts, each time. bleh.

"From the day I first met you, valiantly trying to
Sylvia
Sep 25, 2009 Sylvia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Modern
Lavinia
Lavinia rated it did not like it
Mar 12, 2013
Marissa
Marissa rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2011
Venus84
Venus84 rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2015
Fizz
Fizz rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2013
Gigi
Gigi rated it liked it
May 04, 2013
Anna Tan
Anna Tan rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2016
Melanie♥
Melanie♥ rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2013
Alysha
Alysha rated it liked it
May 31, 2010
Alina Valentine
Alina Valentine rated it liked it
Nov 19, 2013
Janice
Janice rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2012
Bridget Daley-
Bridget Daley- rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2016
KatLynne
KatLynne rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2010
Charlene
Charlene rated it liked it
May 29, 2015
Strat Larisa
Strat Larisa rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2014
Andreia Morgado
Andreia Morgado rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2013
Melisa
Melisa rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2009
Samatha Oh
Samatha Oh rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2013
Corandra
Corandra rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2013
Clare
Clare rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2012
Vashti
Vashti rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Shackled by Diamonds (Models & Millionaires, #2)
  • Blackmailed by Diamonds, Bound by Marriage (A Mediterranean Marriage #7)
  • The Sheikh's Unwilling Wife
  • The Markonos Bride
  • The Brazilian's Blackmail Bargain
  • The Greek Billionaire's Baby Revenge
  • Mistress for a Weekend
  • The Disobedient Mistress (Sister Brides, #2)
  • The Marriage Possession
  • The Italian's Pregnant Mistress
  • The Millionaire's Marriage
  • Mistress for a Month
  • The Inherited Bride
  • The Fiorenza Forced Marriage (Harlequin Presents #2807)
  • Bought By The Greek Tycoon
I grew up without a TV, let alone DVD’s, computer games etc that my kids spend so much time engrossed in, but I learned to read at an early age and from then on I was always entertained – so much so that my friends used to hide their books when I visited them because all I wanted to do was read!

When I was a teenager I discovered Mills & Boon romances in my local library, and so began a lifelon
More about Chantelle Shaw...

Greek Tycoons (1 - 10 of 57 books)
  • Constantine's Revenge
  • Husband on Trust
  • Expectant Bride
  • The Cozakis Bride
  • The Tycoon's Bride
  • The Millionaire's Virgin
  • The Demetrios Virgin
  • Marriage at His Convenience | Cinta Terpendam
  • The Kyriakis Baby (Modern Romance)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Bride  (Greek Tycoons) (Harlequin Presents)