Start by marking “Gunsmith Cats: Burst Volume 5” as Want to Read:
Gunsmith Cats: Burst Volume 5

Gunsmith Cats: Burst Volume 5 (Gunsmith Cats Burst #5)

3.98  ·  Rating Details  ·  41 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
This could be it, folks! Our favourite cutie-pie tough teen bounty hunter could be hanging up her guns. Featuring the return of Bean Bandit and Minnie May, this story wraps up 'Gunsmith Cats Burst' in frantic fashion.
Published April 14th 2010 by Dark Horse Manga (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Gunsmith Cats, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gunsmith Cats

emily_oriley
Jan 21, 2016 emily_oriley rated it liked it
This seems like a series finale volume but, honestly, the storylines seemed very sloppy with their wrap-ups -almost like the author was sick of it or running out of time but either way they were obviously rushed. It ends with little summaries of "where they are now" blurbs and those are pretty much the only indicators that this series is over. That's pretty much my only gripe with this series -fans of the original GSC will love this just as much. Hopefully they'll be more forgiving of the not-a- ...more
Nick
Aug 21, 2013 Nick rated it really liked it
Sniff. This is apparently the final version of the whole series, and it's hard to say goodbye to the surviving characters, even with the traditional "what happened next" at the end of the volume. What makes it tougher is that it's not a traditional happy ending, in many ways, and a lot of things remain unresolved. That's the thing with manga set in some version of a real world. The story might behave like the real world, and leave things hanging.

One last blast of gunfire and fast cars, as they a
Jay
May 08, 2011 Jay rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: crime, action and adventure seekers
I really enjoyed this final volume of the new Burst manga series, it tied up the loose ends quite nicely.
I was quite happy with most of the final events of the characters' lives, even though some made me a bit sad (the final goodbye moment particularly). I wish them all best wishes!

I'm not sure how likely it is if there'll be another series or not (or even a spin-off with the Bean would be great) but I do look forward to it fondly! :)
Karl Kindt
Jul 09, 2010 Karl Kindt rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2010
A really sad, pathetic, dull ending to a cool series. Pages and pages of dull, poorly written exposition. Very little car and gun action. Sonoda definitely just wanted to wrap this up. I need to go read some APPLESEED or something to wash the taste of this out of my mouth.
Russell Grant
Jul 29, 2011 Russell Grant rated it liked it
This is it? Instead of a nice resolve to the series, you get the feeling that the author just gave up. Pretty shit. I'd skip this "Burst" stuff unless you desperate for some T&A that was missing in the original run.
Cagne
Oct 29, 2014 Cagne rated it liked it
Shelves: comics, manga
Somewhat of an anticlimactic ending.
Travis
Travis rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Roman
Roman rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2015
Alex G
Alex G rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2015
D. Benjamin
D. Benjamin marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Iain Ross
Iain Ross rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2015
alexa~♥
alexa~♥ marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Droydicus Malojan
Droydicus Malojan marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
James
James rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2015
Blair
Blair rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2015
Allison
Allison rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2015
Brian
Brian rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2014
Halidoc
Halidoc rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2014
Individuo80
Individuo80 marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Steven
Steven rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2014
Paul
Paul rated it liked it
Jun 18, 2014
Antoine Fleury-gobert
Antoine Fleury-gobert rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2014
Dawfydd Kelly
Dawfydd Kelly rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2014
Jordan
Jordan rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

Gunsmith Cats Burst (5 books)
  • Gunsmith Cats: Burst, Volume 1