Start by marking “The 100 Year Lifestyle: Dr. Plasker's Breakthrough Solution for Living Your Best Life - Every Day of Your Life!” as Want to Read:

Not just an anti-aging book, "The 100 Year Lifestyle" is a total life approach for increasing quality and quantity of years. This revolutionary book reveals the secret of making the most of our extended lifestyle. It gives the mindset, tools, and strategies to enjoy the highest quality of life as we age in years without aging in body and mind, including diet nutrition, exe ...more
Published February 1st 2007 by Adams Media

To ask other readers questions about The 100 Year Lifestyle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 100 Year Lifestyle

Denise
Jun 08, 2008 Denise rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
While this book has nothing new in it, it is motivational food for thought. It gives you a chance to reexamine the chooses your making and helps you adjust to fit your '100 year life style.' Despite the title, to focus is more on quality than quanity.
Warning: It's somewhat repeative. It could easily be half as long and still get the message across.
Dolores
Some practical advice on staying healthy for as long as possible.

I never finished it because I have so many books to read. And, besides I already do a lot of the things they recommend. No smoking, eat well, do a bit of exercise, etc.
Bojan Land
Not an exciting read. The book often times tells you what to do but fails to tell you how to do it. For example, it says to "make a plan" to change your life, but then it doesn't say how to make this plan nor what to include in it.
Noel Brasel III
Aug 17, 2009 Noel Brasel III rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent! After reading this book, I made significant changes to my life, including but not limited to: improving my diet, more exercise, a greater focus on reading/learning, and re-prioritizing my life goals.
READ THIS BOOK!!
bibliotekker Holman
A book of platitudes and feel good advice of the type I usually don't read. Although, it did have some good advice especially how to maximize your life with the triad of prime time, prep time and play time.
Dave Bolton
Good but mostly generic advice about lifestyle, health, happiness, relationships, finances, and taking a 100 year view of your life. Read on recommendation of my chiropractor (Daryl Zeiderman at Maroubra Chirosports, amazing health care practitioner).
Pamela
Jan 05, 2014 Pamela rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good collection of data and proactive steps to take to live a long life. But nothing new or exciting or different. A bit boring to read. I purchased it and will probably donate it because I'll never open it up again. Not the reference book or resource book that you'll find on my bookshelves.
Mckinley
Oct 12, 2010 Mckinley rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction, health
Reads a bit like an infomercial. Nice points; all about living with passion.
Holly
Mar 27, 2008 Holly is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book on motivation and life in general. Good tips on eating right, exercise, making changes, social network, retirement, etc.
Diana Nagy
Diana Nagy rated it liked it
Jul 26, 2016
Jay Price
Jay Price rated it liked it
Oct 01, 2015
Carissa
Carissa rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2007
Patty Crawford
Patty Crawford rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2008
Craig Hamilton
Craig Hamilton rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2013
Stacy Young
Stacy Young rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2011
Diane Olney
Diane Olney rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2008
Randall Burd
Randall Burd rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2015
Javatis Midget
Javatis Midget rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2011
Shahin
Shahin rated it liked it
Dec 08, 2013
Patrick Gleason
Patrick Gleason rated it liked it
Nov 12, 2013
Jorie Houlihan
Jorie Houlihan rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2008
Kristine
Kristine rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2012
Andy
Andy rated it it was ok
Apr 24, 2016
Cheriecrosby
Cheriecrosby rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2015
Kristen Brasel
Kristen Brasel rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2011
Fanny Kimble
Fanny Kimble rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2012
Zachary
Zachary rated it really liked it
May 26, 2012
Hamish Davidson
Hamish Davidson rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2012
Royale
Royale rated it really liked it
Oct 24, 2012
Paul
Paul rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2009