Start by marking “The 100 Year Lifestyle: Dr. Plasker's Breakthrough Solution for Living Your Best Life - Every Day of Your Life!” as Want to Read:

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Not just an anti-aging book, "The 100 Year Lifestyle" is a total life approach for increasing quality and quantity of years. This revolutionary book reveals the secret of making the most of our extended lifestyle. It gives the mindset, tools, and strategies to enjoy the highest quality of life as we age in years without aging in body and mind, including diet nutrition, exe ...more
Published November 17th 2008 by Adams Media Corporation (first published February 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The 100 Year Lifestyle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 100 Year Lifestyle

Bojan Land
Not an exciting read. The book often times tells you what to do but fails to tell you how to do it. For example, it says to "make a plan" to change your life, but then it doesn't say how to make this plan nor what to include in it.
bibliotekker Holman
A book of platitudes and feel good advice of the type I usually don't read. Although, it did have some good advice especially how to maximize your life with the triad of prime time, prep time and play time.
Pamela
A good collection of data and proactive steps to take to live a long life. But nothing new or exciting or different. A bit boring to read. I purchased it and will probably donate it because I'll never open it up again. Not the reference book or resource book that you'll find on my bookshelves.
Denise
While this book has nothing new in it, it is motivational food for thought. It gives you a chance to reexamine the chooses your making and helps you adjust to fit your '100 year life style.' Despite the title, to focus is more on quality than quanity.
Warning: It's somewhat repeative. It could easily be half as long and still get the message across.
Dave Bolton
Good but mostly generic advice about lifestyle, health, happiness, relationships, finances, and taking a 100 year view of your life. Read on recommendation of my chiropractor (Daryl Zeiderman at Maroubra Chirosports, amazing health care practitioner).
Dolores
Some practical advice on staying healthy for as long as possible.

I never finished it because I have so many books to read. And, besides I already do a lot of the things they recommend. No smoking, eat well, do a bit of exercise, etc.
Noel Brasel III
Excellent! After reading this book, I made significant changes to my life, including but not limited to: improving my diet, more exercise, a greater focus on reading/learning, and re-prioritizing my life goals.
READ THIS BOOK!!
Holly
Mar 27, 2008 Holly is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book on motivation and life in general. Good tips on eating right, exercise, making changes, social network, retirement, etc.
Mckinley
Reads a bit like an infomercial. Nice points; all about living with passion.
Brandon
Brandon marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Scot Hunter
Scot Hunter marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Jodo
Jodo marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Lesley
Lesley added it
Nov 11, 2014
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Vickie
Vickie added it
Aug 12, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Rob
Rob marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Niki
Niki marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Retire in Practice: Living a Lifestyle of Leisure Without Sacrificing Your Bottom-Line