Start by marking “The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook” as Want to Read:
The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook

The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  100 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Creamy New England clam chowder. Hearty beef stew. Fresh vegetarian chili." Soups, stews, and chilies are comforting meals the whole family enjoys; and to top it off, they re inexpensive to create! This cookbook includes information and cooking tips, as well as 300 mouthwatering recipes, including:
Smoked Duck and Squash Soup
Ginger Beef Soup with Dumplings
Creamy Asparagus S
Published September 18th 2009 by Adams Media Corporation (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook

Linda Nelson
Sep 22, 2011 Linda Nelson rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: those who like to cook
Shelves: cookbooks
This cook book of soups, stews and chili has quite the mix. The recipes are written in a simple easy to follow form. I love the facts and tidbits the author included with some of the recipes.
Never thought I would put a cook book on my kindle. Now I am glad I found this one. I can’t wait to try out some of the recipes, especially the Turkey soup, egg drop soup, hot and sour soup, and the barley soups.
I rate this book with 5 stars for the easy to read format and the fact that there is 300 recipes
Monique
Interesting recipes but the tidbits of history behind the food and ingredients are the best. There are several soups that I frowned when reading the ingredients...cold soup, fruit soup with whipped cream and anything with those huge Lima beans. There are several stews I will try this fall hopefully adding several new dishes to my rotating dinner menus.
Paul
These are pretty accessible recipes, with ingredients you can typically find in most grocery stores. Most have been pretty tasty! You have to go elsewhere to figure out how to customize them, but they're solid base recipes.
Charlene Intriago
Just got this book and really liking it. Great recipes with lots of variety and tips for making really good soups.
Cara Best
This is one of the best cookbooks that I have ever read, can't wait to try some of the recipes.
Kim Erskine
Everything i have made from this book is yummy.
Stoic_quin
Stoic_quin marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
David Southwick
David Southwick marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Dj
Dj marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Jasmeet
Jasmeet marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Tamara haggard
Tamara haggard marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Lilly
Lilly marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Geoffrey Staysniak
Geoffrey Staysniak marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Paige
Paige marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
James B. Piland
James B. Piland marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Alexis
Alexis added it
Nov 12, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Sarai
Sarai marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
ANGELA JACKSON
ANGELA JACKSON marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Marianthi
Marianthi marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
  • Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Burger Recipes
  • The Everything Potluck Cookbook (Everything Series)
  • Dinners Made Easy
  • Salads for Every Season: 25 Recipes from Earthbound Farm
  • The Guilt Free 3
  • Heating Up the Kitchen: Recipes with Love from Lucky Harbor
  • The Everything Family Christmas Book: Stories, Songs, Recipes, Crafts, Traditions, and More!
  • Baking Basics and Beyond: Learn These Simple Techniques and Bake Like a Pro
  • How to Drink
  • JeBouffe Home Canning Step by Step Guide
  • Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Recipes for Entertaining
  • Slow Cooker 101: Master the Slow Cooker with 101 Great Recipes
  • New England Soup Factory Cookbook: More Than 100 Recipes from the Nation's Best Purveyor of Fine Soup
The Keepsake Cookbook: Gathering Delicious Memories One Recipe at a Time Roux Memories: A Cajun-Creole Love Story with Recipes Knack Chinese Cooking: A Step-by-Step Guide to Authentic Dishes Made Easy The Everything Pizza Cookbook: 300 Crowd-Pleasing Slices of Heaven! The Everything Pizza Cookbook: 300 Crowd-Pleasing Slices of Heaven (Everything®)