Start by marking “The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook” as Want to Read:
The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook

The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  133 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Creamy New England clam chowder. Hearty beef stew. Fresh vegetarian chili." Soups, stews, and chilies are comforting meals the whole family enjoys; and to top it off, they re inexpensive to create! This cookbook includes information and cooking tips, as well as 300 mouthwatering recipes, including:
Smoked Duck and Squash Soup
Ginger Beef Soup with Dumplings
Creamy Asparagus S
Published September 18th 2009 by Adams Media Corporation (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook

Linda Nelson
Sep 22, 2011 Linda Nelson rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: those who like to cook
Shelves: cookbooks
This cook book of soups, stews and chili has quite the mix. The recipes are written in a simple easy to follow form. I love the facts and tidbits the author included with some of the recipes.
Never thought I would put a cook book on my kindle. Now I am glad I found this one. I can’t wait to try out some of the recipes, especially the Turkey soup, egg drop soup, hot and sour soup, and the barley soups.
I rate this book with 5 stars for the easy to read format and the fact that there is 300 recipes
Monique
Interesting recipes but the tidbits of history behind the food and ingredients are the best. There are several soups that I frowned when reading the ingredients...cold soup, fruit soup with whipped cream and anything with those huge Lima beans. There are several stews I will try this fall hopefully adding several new dishes to my rotating dinner menus.
Paul
These are pretty accessible recipes, with ingredients you can typically find in most grocery stores. Most have been pretty tasty! You have to go elsewhere to figure out how to customize them, but they're solid base recipes.
Charlene Intriago
Just got this book and really liking it. Great recipes with lots of variety and tips for making really good soups.
Cara Best
This is one of the best cookbooks that I have ever read, can't wait to try some of the recipes.
Kim Erskine
Everything i have made from this book is yummy.
Teresa Saucedo
Teresa Saucedo marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Ginnie Grant
Ginnie Grant marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Chris Echols
Chris Echols marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Misty Dawn Chesney
Misty Dawn Chesney marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Jeanine Tettenborn
Jeanine Tettenborn marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Vanessa Dishion
Vanessa Dishion marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Danny Nelson
Danny Nelson marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Lorena Martin
Lorena Martin marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Prettypinktulips
Prettypinktulips marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Anggie
Anggie marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Nellie
Nellie marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Doreen Petersen
Doreen Petersen marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
  • The Everything Potluck Cookbook (Everything Series)
  • Cookie Swap Cookbook
  • Dinners Made Easy
  • Salads for Every Season: 25 Recipes from Earthbound Farm
  • Heating Up the Kitchen: Recipes with Love from Lucky Harbor
  • DIY Cocktails: A simple guide to creating your own signature drinks
  • Aprovecho: A Mexican-American Border Cookbook (Hippocrene Cookbook Library)
  • The Breakfast Taco Book
  • The Everything Family Christmas Book: Stories, Songs, Recipes, Crafts, Traditions, and More!
  • The Guilt Free 3
The Keepsake Cookbook: Gathering Delicious Memories One Recipe at a Time Roux Memories: A Cajun-Creole Love Story with Recipes Knack Chinese Cooking: A Step-by-Step Guide to Authentic Dishes Made Easy The Everything Pizza Cookbook: 300 Crowd-Pleasing Slices of Heaven! The Everything Pizza Cookbook: 300 Crowd-Pleasing Slices of Heaven (Everything®)