Start by marking “Dragon Wytch (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon #4)” as Want to Read:
Dragon Wytch (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon #4)

Dragon Wytch (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #4)

4.11  ·  Rating Details ·  5,993 Ratings  ·  212 Reviews
We're the D'Artigo sisters: savvy-and sexy-operatives for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. But being half-human, half-Faerie short-circuits our talents at all the wrong times. My sister Delilah shapeshifts into a tabby cat whenever she's stressed. Menolly's a vampire who's still trying to get the hang of being undead. And me? I'm Camille-a wicked-good witch, trying to j
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published April 20th 2009 by Tantor Media (first published July 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Wytch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Wytch

Julie (jjmachshev)
Jul 16, 2008 Julie (jjmachshev) rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: PNR hot romantica fans
Shelves: 2008-reads
Oh ho ho! The battle is heating up in Yasmine Galenorn's paranormal 'Otherworld" series with the release of her latest, "Dragon Wytch". This series which relies heavily on Faery lore but also includes demons, dragons, goblins, trolls, vampires, shapeshifters, and also pulls in magic creatures from other cultures is kick ass!! The race to retrieve the third spirit seal is on and Camille the witch will need every one of her allies to come out alive.

This series has some serious sexual tension and f
Bethany
Mar 09, 2009 Bethany rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Dragon Wytch is the fourth novel in Yasmine Galenorn's series. The first three helped established her universe, and I expected for the fourth novel to begin exploring the universe in more detail. Instead, it was more of the same.

Dragon Wytch begins with a Crown Prince Unicorn arriving in Seattle to bestow a gift on Camille to help her in her battles against Shadow Wing and his Degath Squads. From there, things spiral out of control when the gift goes missing along with the unicorn's steward Mis
The 4th Book in the Sister's of the Moon series.

Is it getting hot in here? Oh no - that's just me after reading this book. Having worked her way through all three sisters - the 4th book in the series is full circle back to Camille - the Witchy sister with a LOT of passion and a very complicated life.

The three D'Artigo sisters are living Earthside while the war wages on in the Otherworld. They are part of the Otherworld Intelligence Agency and were stationed Earthside before the war broke out.
Burçak Kılıç
Mar 11, 2011 Burçak Kılıç rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Neden böyle oldu bilmiyorum ama bu kitabı zor bitirdim.. Herhalde belli bi amaçları olmadığından :S Eğlenceli bir seri, karakterleri çok seviyorum.. Ama Camille'ye yuhh!! diyorum başka bişey demiyorum 3 sevgilisi var hepsiylede iş pişiriyor :S Dumanlı'da gözümden düştü iki kişiyle evliliği geçtim.. 3'lü de işi pişirmeye razı oldu yavvv :((( Bakalım ilerde neler olcek..Trillian kurtulunca evliliğe ne diyecek merak ettim :DD
Kathy Davie
Sep 23, 2012 Kathy Davie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, urban
Fourth in the Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon urban fantasy series revolving around the D'Artigo sisters in Seattle.

My Take
Certainly no lack of action. We get background on Camille's trial to become a priestess of the Moon Mother as well as the truth about the Black Unicorn. We also learn why Camille and her sisters are so highly valued. Smoky gives up a lot of info and some of his pride. it certainly creates a massive quandary for the adventurous Camille. And Smoky is a very pushy, expectant b
Fangs for the Fantasy
Camille D’Artigo is the protagonist in this book, facing the every growing and worrying effects of the war against Shadow Wing and the civil war in Otherworld – a war that is now affecting their family as well as bringing chaos to the Otherworld, allowing all kinds of monsters to break through the portals and wreak havoc on an unsuspecting Earth.

Now she has a unicorn gifting her with an artefact of legend of immense power that may be one of their best hopes against Shadow Wing – except it’s been
Barbi Faye (The Book Fae)
Nov 16, 2013 Barbi Faye (The Book Fae) rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Paranormal romance, great book!
Recommended to Barbi Faye (The Book Fae) by: Great cover art!! content
They are the D'Artigo sisters and they are operatives who work for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. They are also beings that are half-human and half-Fae and they are in possession of special but unique talents: Delilah is a shifter, a tabby cat, Menolly's an undead vampire, and Camille, is a good witch. All are struggling, involved deeply in a demon war.
Cryptos comes creeping through newly discovered doorways to Earth; and Morgaine has her own plans for the Fae's that live in our world. Tril
☀Rachael☀
I don't know about these books they have all the elements of paranormal books that I like; kickass chicks, an array of paranormal creatures and crimes to fight but they still are just Meph to me!
I don't know if the author is too descriptive or the stories are too long winded? I'm not keep on the fact that no one has a problem with Camille having (view spoiler)

So anyway I finished Dragon Wytch (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #4) by Yasm
Sara
Jun 27, 2011 Sara rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: urban-fantasy, magic
I'm still on the fence about this series. There is so much going for it. It has great potential in the overarching story and the cast of characters is promising as well. But I keep waiting for the quality of the writing to get better as the series goes on, but no luck yet. I like how the books go between the three sisters, giving each a chance at the spotlight. The downside to this is that the other two sisters suddenly look like idiots that can't think for themselves when its not "their" book. ...more
Susan ...so many books and so little time
...let's start by saying...that inwant to shake all of you...who gave this book anything less than 4 or 5 stars...ooooh yes I do!!! This book is amazing from start to finish...

I can understand if your favorite of the three sisters is not Camille...but please...this book has everything a lover of Sci-Fi...Romance...etc...could ever desire!!!

I am going to write a much better review...so that anyone reading it...will go and pick it up and read it!!! I just need to begin the fifth book in the serie
Louisa
Feb 02, 2017 Louisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, yeah, this book was so fantastic! So much happened, and I loved reading it! Can't wait to read more!
Kelcey
Guilty pleasure series! I love these! They are a fun, fast urban fantasy!
Jen
4.5 stars - great!

First read November 22-23, 2013.
Reread January 22-24, 2017.

I didn't review this book after my first reading, so the following review is completely new.

This book was really great. Full of one thing after another going wrong for Camille and the side of good, it was quite a rollercoaster of a read. I loved it!

It opened with a fight, and ended with a wedding (after a fight). :-)

And in between the beginning and the end, a whole lot else happened. Including (view spoiler)
Ana Mardoll
Jun 12, 2011 Ana Mardoll rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ana-reviewed
Dragon Wytch / 9781440631221

The fourth in the Sisters of the Moon series, "Dragon Wytch" continues the alternating narrative viewpoint by cycling around to the eldest sister again, Camille. I always felt that Camille's first novel, "Witchling", was arguably the weakest of the first three books in the series, and I'm afraid that "Dragon Wytch" does nothing to change my opinion on that front.

In fairness to Camille, she has always been the least easy of the three sisters to take seriously - her nar
Ana Mardoll
Feb 18, 2011 Ana Mardoll rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ana-reviewed
Dragon Wytch / 978-0-425-22239-3

Rhianna
Feb 05, 2009 Rhianna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dragon Wytch is the fourth book in the Sisters of the Moon series, the follow-up of Darkling(3). In Witchling(1) we meet the D'Artigo sisters- Camille, the eldest who is a witch, Delilah, the middle child who is a werecat, and Menolly, the baby of the family who is a vampire.

The plots of Witchling(1), Changeling(2) & Darkling(3) established the confusing existance of the three realms- Otherworld, Earth and the Subteranean Realms and introduces us to a host of otherwordly species from both t
Candyshy
Le périple littéraire pour cette saga continue, j’aime bien les sœurs d’Artigo. Elle ne fait pas partie de mes sagas chouchous mais je passe toujours un bon moment au pays de ces Faes.

J’appréhendais un peu, Camille n’étant pas ma sœur favorite, elle aime les hommes et est très libérée sexuellement (comme tout fae qui se respecte ^^). Elle a plusieurs amants et j’avoue que la façon qu’elle avait de voir ses relations m’agaçait un peu. Ne sachant pas si elle les aimait ou pas.

J’ai enfin ma réponse
Chibineko
I think I've kind of decided that while I'm not the hugest fan of the series, I do like the Otherworld series enough to want to continue on for the most part. This novel sort of combined what I do and don't like about the series as a whole, hence the three star rating.

What I liked about Dragon Wytch was its openness about Camille's sexuality. It's one of the things that I liked about the previous entries and it continues to be one of my favorite elements of the series. This is a romance and as
Mel
This is the one book in the series thus far that I was really looking forward to and it didn't disappoint. The series has gone full circle and this book starts back over with Camille who just happens to be my favorite of the D'Artigo sisters.

Camille is now in a triad with her men, Trillian, the Svartan looked down upon by most of the fae and Morio, a Japanese Fox Demon. Camille doesn't do vanilla and is attracted to dangerous men/creatures. That being said, her love life just seems to get more-
Pete
Feb 08, 2014 Pete rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: galenorn-yasmine
Dragon Wytch is book 4 of the Otherworld series by Yasmine Galenorn of the D’Artigo sisters. The point of view focus of this book is Camille’s starting off leaving her shop suffering having to wear a lite caplet instead of her usual bustiers, camisoles, chiffon skirts. She was seeking pixies exhibiting strong magic instead finding a black unicorn sporting male anatomical signs which were most definitely in attendance. I thought lecherous inspections were most associated with males, like Chase. ...more
Starr
Sep 05, 2012 Starr rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*First, in case you’re wondering, I really did read Darkling, where my review of that went I don’t know. I will re-read and post review ASAP!*
There’s a lot of reintroducing of the characters, setting, history and backstory that would make it easy for a new reader to follow. But, since I read the series from the beginning I find it a little annoying. It draws me out of the story. Personally, I think that if a reader is too lazy to start from the beginning in a series they deserve to be confused.
Ann
Jun 26, 2012 Ann rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In the past I had issues coming to terms with the fact that Camille has three lovers and SOMEHOW loves each of them equally, but lately I have grown used to it and it doesn't bother me anymore. I still don't like anything beyond a monogamous relationship even in novels but I can deal with it because every other aspect of Yasmine Galenorn's writing is fantastic. In fact, there is so much going on in this book that I had trouble keeping track of all the side characters and who was evil and doing w ...more
Brittnee
Mar 01, 2012 Brittnee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dragon Wytch is a book full of excitement and action. This is a very entertaining book. The Character of the book are all well thought out and described. The writing in this book makes you feel as if you're in the same room as the characters or that you are the characters. The writing also lets you feel the character's emotion and helps you to understand how their/the authors mind works. The plot is also fill with a lot of action and suspense. The plot is well structured. Dragon Wytch is the fou ...more
Krystal Johnson
Apr 02, 2014 Krystal Johnson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Each book in the Sisters of the Moon/Otherworld series is told from one of the three sisters prospective. We see the world through Camille's eyes in Dragon Wytch. She's the eldest of the half- human half fae D'Artigo sisters and a witch with unpredictable powers. Camille is portrayed both as provocative and glue that holds her family together. A difficult balance to find both in the same character, but Galenorn pulls it off, making Camille believable.
In Dragon Wytch, the third spirit seal surfac
Wiccy
Feb 26, 2010 Wiccy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: any fan of paranormal fiction
Another highly enjoyable installment of the Otherworld - Sisters of the Moon series. As with it's 3 predecessors it is the continuing tale of the half fae/half human D'Artigo sisters and their ongoing struggle to save both the Earth realm and Otherworld from the Evil demon-kin Shadow Wing.

Each title in this series is told from a different sister's POV, in rotation. This book is told from the point of view of the eldest of the Sisters, Camille, who is the witch of the family. Having now read one
Kristen
Jul 30, 2012 Kristen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've become a big fan of Yasmine Galenorn, and this series in particular is a favourite. Where I normally get novels from the library rather than buying them, with this series I can't bring myself to wait in line to find out what will happen to the D'Artigo sisters so I buy them.

It's obvious from the detailed, interconnected way the storyline develops book-to-book that Galenorn has this world and all the people in it well thought out in her head.

Camille is my favourite of the sisters, but I find
OutlawPoet
Kathleen Burket
Aug 07, 2009 Kathleen Burket rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really great books seem to defy pigeonholing and Dragon Wytch, Book 4 in the Sisters of the Moon series, and a nominee for a 2009 RITA for Best Paranormal, is a phenomenal addition to fantasy, romance, or whatever field you would call this one. Galenorn is rotating the narration among the sisters, and Book 4, as with Book 1, is told from the perspective of the eldest D'Artigo sister, Camille. The unicorn crown prince comes to Seattle to find his missing messenger, who was transportating a gift f ...more
Nola
Aug 07, 2014 Nola rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Rather stupid.

(view spoiler)
Felicia
This book has me salivating to read the next one ASAP!!! I love how Yasmine has the characters developing and growing into their strengths! Camille is definitely my favorite. I love how self-assured she is as well as the doubts she has about herself.

And, quite frankly, I love the fact that Yasmine has written a series that expounds on different kinds of romance and love. It's not the typical "girl meets bad boy, falls in love with bad boy, and ends up only with bad boy". Camille has 3 men and sh
The Galenorn Group- : Dragon Wytch #4 16 2 May 06, 2015 03:40PM
  • Witch Blood (Elemental Witches, #2)
  • Hexed (Kate Daniels, #4.5; Otherworld, #9.5; Stormwalker, #2.5; Anna Strong Chronicles, #6.5)
  • Inked (World of the Lupi, #5.5)
  • Never After (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #6.5)
  • Past Redemption (Darkwing Chronicles, #2)
  • Seduced by Magic (Magic, #2)
  • Kissed by Smoke (Sunwalker Saga #3)
  • Never Cry Werewolf (Crimson Moon, #5)
  • The Reckoning (Immortals, #5.5, #6.5, #7.5)
  • Firewalker (Stormwalker, #2)
  • Better Off Undead (The Bloodhound Files, #4)
  • Speak of the Devil (Morgan Kingsley, #4)
  • Dark Days: Nightwalker and Dayhunter
  • The Haunting (Immortals, #7)
Yasmine Galenorn is the New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and USA Today bestselling author of the Otherworld Series (Sisters of the Moon), the Fury Unbound Series, the Whisper Hollow Series, and the Fly By Night Series. In the past, she also wrote the Indigo Court Series, two mystery series and eight nonfiction metaphysical books. She is now turning toward the indie side of publishing and bringin ...more
More about Yasmine Galenorn...

Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Witchling (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #1)
  • Changeling (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #2)
  • Darkling (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #3)
  • Night Huntress (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #5)
  • Demon Mistress (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #6)
  • Bone Magic (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #7)
  • Harvest Hunting (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #8)
  • Blood Wyne (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #9)
  • Courting Darkness (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #10)
  • Shaded Vision (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #11)

“How Do you spell relax?" I whispered, holding his head with my hands.
I think the answer is f-u-c-k-m-e." He answered.”
92 likes