Start by marking “Critical Choices That Change Lives: How Heroes Turn Tragedy Into Triumph” as Want to Read:
Critical Choices That Change Lives: How Heroes Turn Tragedy Into Triumph

Critical Choices That Change Lives: How Heroes Turn Tragedy Into Triumph

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Discover the patterns that heroes and legends have been following for thousands of years to turn tragedy into triumph.
Published September 11th 2005 by Beartooth Press (first published August 29th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Critical Choices That Change Lives, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Critical Choices That Change Lives

John
I'm the kind of person that analyzes everything and tries to have the perfect answers before starting anything. Critical Choices empowers people to take risks but does it by teaching how to make decisions. The result for the reader is a path to turning trouble into triumph.
Brian
Wow! Great read! Great stories about choices big and small and the ramifications of the decision that is made. It really put into perspective things that I took for granted, and opened my eyes to a more broad view of things...almost like a "ripple effect".
Grant
Absolutely amazing! Learned about how to control my thoughts and that the small choices can create big results. All of the examples in history is awesome because not only does it prove what it is talking about but that it CAN be done!
BethAnne
This book is amazing because it outlines the lives of many throughout history who overcame adversity.
I was definitely inspired after I read this book.
I could read it again and again.
Philip Meinel
From Rascal: Inspiration category.

Many historical example that clarify life principles. A book that gets you thinking...perhaps from different perspective.
Mary
I like how it used examples of real people who have overcome challenges. It helped me realize that I can do more than I first think I can.
Josie
I have read this book twice now, it is so amazing!
Jon
Jon added it
Nov 21, 2014
Lolo
Lolo marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Janelle Halbrook
Janelle Halbrook marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Anil Hinduja
Anil Hinduja marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Baaye Adusei
Baaye Adusei marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Jared
Jared marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Lauren
Lauren added it
Mar 23, 2014
Suzy O'connor
Suzy O'connor marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Ncsd
Ncsd added it
Feb 19, 2014
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Caitlin Harris
Caitlin Harris marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
Jennifer Grinder
Jennifer Grinder is currently reading it
Feb 01, 2014
Dylan
Dylan added it
Sep 17, 2013
Yusuf Atanda
Yusuf Atanda is currently reading it
Nov 10, 2013
Tarun
Tarun marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Decizii hotărâtoare care au schimbat vieţi Between a Rock and a Hard Place: Ancient Wisdom for Making Difficult Decisions